Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969171 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
simpleworld:
please I need someone to help me out. I was unable to download any application or to updated any application on my itel it1556
Hello simpleworld, please check the google player settings to see if there is update inform. If not, try to download the newest version for apps. If the problem persists,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find our contact info in Carlcare App. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Habayomie(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Helo engrs,pls I recently got this Huawei Ascend Mate.
Its freeze alot and I realise its Virus attacked(Netapha,sms-manager and many others).I av tried 360 security and Malwarebyte but they can't do the magic.Then again I tried Stubborn Trojan Anti-virus,this app detects the viruses but requires root access to uninstall then,I av tried several rooting apps(KingRoot,KingoRoot,iRoot) to Root but they all fail to Root my phone.
Please how can u help a bro?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by davipod(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
New app to download on your phone

Timeout by 3Q consulting (2017), for monitoring and controlling smart phone usage
Available on play store or click the link below

You can download it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app3q.timeout

You can also check out my page for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/3682983/new-app-must-try-out#54598259
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Emmyk(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Hello. I can't find my Playlists on my Camon C8. But the playlists are there. Or I hold down a song, select ADD TO, these playlists that I created will all show, I add music, but I can't find any of these Playlists in Music.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kogbaski99: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
How much is the new Tecno phone costing pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Twinsoris:
Good morning friends please where can I download a stable ROM for Samsung galaxy s3 mini already I am using the latest lineage nougat 7.1.1 but the data network is always on 2g connection despite changing the network *#*#4636#*#* .
Before cyanogen mod is off I use a certain ROM but the data network is not stable and even to call is a problem but when I flash the latest ROM from lineage everything seems working fine but the data network is always on edge 2g network please guys help me out

am not sure if u could downgrade back to lower version os.. if yes , it might be a good option for u
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Trayoralas:
please my alcatel one touch 4030x is asking for sim me code what do i do my imei number is 869229012760265

u need to take your phone down to an engineer for direct unlock
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by koskilala: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
2kurupt:

Google is your best friend

Lol google is really his best friend
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Someone help me please....
I got a fairly used lenovo few days ago
the browser don't work
weneva I attempt to download something more dan 15mb it will ask to wait for WiFi connection or continue with mobile data
if I click on continue it won't download
I downloaded playstore I doesn't open
and most inbuilt apps are in chinese
any idea please?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
HadeedHarry:
the browser don't work
weneva I attempt to download something more dan 15mb it will ask to wait for WiFi connection or continue with mobile data
any idea please?

Have you tried using another browser?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hobbie123: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Part2 is good and I am looking forward to it. But management is important Password Manager it's free and it works as good as can be expected. The main thing is to stop using the external hard disk until you use this tool, and avoid writing any files to it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
blackweaver:

Have you tried using another browser?
yea I use opera mini and UTC web it doesn't download I was unable to download Google chrome
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
HadeedHarry:

yea I use opera mini and UTC web it doesn't download
I was unable to download Google chrome

Have you tried doing a factory reset?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kogbaski99: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls how much is Tecno l9?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saxby(f): 1:22am On Mar 23, 2017
What phone is better infinix or Tecno?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weetee84: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
HadeedHarry:
the browser don't work
any idea please?
What andriod version is your lenovo running and which model is it?
Also, for the language issue you'll need to change that in settings. Try navigating to the phone language settings using "any" other andriod phone available{probably your friend's own}. The setup is all usually the same.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weetee84: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
saxby:
What phone is better infinix or Tecno?
It's a tie honestly, but I love the infinix zero 4. Expensive though.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weetee84: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
kogbaski99:
Pls how much is Tecno l9?
N67,000 on Konga
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weetee84: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dailyfavour:
Can I get any application that can blend my 3G phone (marshlow) to support 4G?

Thanks ahead of response
I'm not sure that's possible. It's a chip thing, not software mostly.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by weetee84: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Macaulish:

It's a cross platform.
Not Possible
Might be. Try backing up your msgs to google drive & and retrieving them on your new iphone.
Also find the change number setup in your whatsapp account settings to see if its possible. Follow the on-screen instruction.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
blackweaver:

Have you tried doing a factory reset?
yea......I did
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
weetee84:

What andriod version is your lenovo running and which model is it?
Also, for the language issue you'll need to change that in settings. Try navigating to the phone language settings using "any" other andriod phone available{probably your friend's own}. The setup is all usually the same.
I change the language already buh the in built app is still in Chinese
lenovo s380
4.1.1 version
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by password990(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
I need dead techno 7c pro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Macaulish(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
weetee84:

Might be. Try backing up your msgs to google drive & and retrieving them on your new iphone.
Also find the change number setup in your whatsapp account settings to see if its possible. Follow the on-screen instruction.

Android Uses Google Drive..
====================
iOS Uses iCloud Drive

Please!!
Not Possible.. I've tried like 10 Times. Before coming to Conclusion..

Just Forget it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
HadeedHarry:

I change the language already buh the in built app is still in Chinese
lenovo s380
4.1.1 version

Lenovo s380? Can't find any information about the phone or do you mean a380?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Idolys(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Please help o!

My Techno Phantom G9 began to malfunction when I turned on my data. It either freezes operations or takes me back to home screen. It's 1GB RAM and about 500mb free and also has plenty of unknown apps running without my permission. Apps such as Netalpha, com.android position etc.

Please help me out o I have done factory setting but nothing has changed yet.
Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
blackweaver:

Lenovo s380? Can't find any information about the phone or do you mean a380?
sorry....It's s890
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by natsuDragneel: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
https:///8sUFqRTlwQcDUU0gdd8lGQ

or send a message to 08134664630 requesting to join the group

Ever wished to explore your Android phone and heighten your experience
Tired of the same old same old boring lame ass UI?? Well, here's your chance...

This whatsapp group helps you to explore the capabilities of your Android device *[Custom ROMs, custom recoveries, xposed, build.prop tweaks et al]* inadvertently increasing speed and performance, and of course tweak your UI to your taste.

The group is majorly for *MTK* users, others are free to join

*PS: This group isn't for browsing cheats, but might occasionally be a subject of discussion.*
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dahyotohbad: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2017
One month old clean infinix hot 3 for sale @30k
Interested buyers call or whatsapp 09038243228 (lagos)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Idolys:
Please help o!

My Techno Phantom G9 began to malfunction when I turned on my data. It either freezes operations or takes me back to home screen. It's 1GB RAM and about 500mb free and also has plenty of unknown apps running without my permission. Apps such as Netalpha, com.android position etc.

Please help me out o I have done factory setting but nothing has changed yet.
Thanks.

Root your phone, install a custom recovery (twrp or clockworkmod), back up the current state of the phone then install an app like titanium backup or link2sd. Both apps have functionality to remove system apps but they need root permission.
The custom recovery is so that if the phone doesn't work properly when you remove a system app, you can always restore to the previous state

For the com.android.position issue, that sounds like a location problem. If you don't use your phone for GPS and don't use based location services (eg uber) you can always turn location off in settings.

Conversely you can install greenify and hibernate all those apps and cutoff wakeup paths - note greenify is more effective when your phone is rooted

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.