Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66162 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by tope3x(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
billionaire my yansh....read well about him
Chizolum:

His father is a billionaire!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by thoniann(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
TOTAL CRAP! I Dont even know what he sings.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
Babzilla:
and so?
Excuse me, did u read the context you pulled this quote from?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
afam4eva: The Davido guy is 1diotic and lacks respect. I realised this after I saw what he did to a young lady on stage. He should be getting slaps more often.

I'll like to slap him as well... grin

I remember Jim Iyke was slapped In South London in 2005 for being arrogant... Since then, every time he comes to London - he keeps his arrogance in his pocket. grin

Julius Agwu was also slapped in London as well... grin

It seems all these naija guys need some good slaps to get them in order...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by LesbianBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
Pls does anyone know the business or some of the businesses his father does?.......becos every time i always hear ''his father is a billionaire!''. Unlike other nigerian billionaires like dangote, otedola, mike adenuga, otudeko etc i see their products, but i neva hear or see any product or business his father owns! Yet i hear ''he is a billionaire''
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
I know Davido personally, he is a nice guy and is not arrogant as the OP states, but he sure is from a well-to-do background, so he ain't those Ajegunle wonderkids, buy his record if you will and stop poking into his person.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ztar(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
Oh..he doesnt know dat naija mopols hardly watch tv...dey are always outside...lol...sorry sha...i wouldnt even wish my enemy a mopol's slap

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
mekaboy: PAST TENSE , PLS THIS KIND YEYE STORY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE WITHOUT VIDEO OR PICS OF THE SLAP EVENT, ALL THIS WE WERE TOLD, THEY SAID, HE SAID, A RELIABLE SOURCE SAID. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF WE WATCHED THE VIDEO OF THE SLAP.

That's your homework.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by emmatok(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nigerians and thier follow follow mentality, who is DAVIDO and how many song has he released.
He is lucky he only got a slap and not beatings.
Even WIZKID is far humble and better.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dhelake: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, the crooner of Back When and Dami Duro, is the son of popular Osun billionaire business man,

Deji Adeleke, who is the chairman of Keplo-Pacific Energy Pacific. A company which is into Banking, steel, power and energy. Davido’s father is also the founder and pro-chancellor of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State. Not forgetting that the singer’s uncle is Senator Isiaka Adeleke, former Osun State Governor.

Source: http://djfinal./2012/01/24/facts-about-davido/
hope dey get dat

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
@chizolum
You take dis davido matter serious oooo
Abi u dey runs am or get very big crush for am
Na u bring the gist,na u also dey tell us say him popsy na billionaire
You family am ni
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dhelake: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
emmatok: Nigerians and thier follow follow mentality, who is DAVIDO and how many song has he released.
He is lucky he only got a slap and not beatings.
Even WIZKID is far humble and better.
yeeeeiii ... Did i hear u say far humble .... Na wizkid own worse cos wizkid no be butter boi, him jst dey form butter ni, if u c where wizkid dey screw fans 4 twitter .. U go hate him die
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
ifihearam: @chizolum
You take dis davido matter serious oooo
Abi u dey runs am or get very big crush for am
Na u bring the gist,na u also dey tell us say him popsy na billionaire
You family am ni

LOL.. I don't have a crush on him and no runs. It's just that people here don't know how to talk and it kinda pisses me off.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by sizzlinghottie: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
tongue
~Bluetooth:

This poor nigga forgets that money intoxicates.I dont blame him,his family must have been the gutter-type and now that he's JUST seeing millions,he's getting hyper over it.Better save your money for the raining days when nobody will care to buy your cds again.
He comes from a very affluent family, went to one of the best schools in lagos, his father has a very big mansion in lekki and sponsored his launch into the Nigerian music industry, needless to say with all that wealth he's still not trained properly, he's lucky he didn't get arrested.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Excelboi: I have always know you to be a fooool. The boyy can feed you and your yet unborn generation, DAvido gat the money and not like a poverty stricken mofo like ya!

Surely,I'll let this pass.His father is a billionaire yet he got a #10 million contract and he was flaunting the check on twitter.I dont need to look at davido twice to know that he hasnt seen money before.Who goes around in Abuja crying about who he is ? Where does his billionaire father own his house in Abuja ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

LOL.. I don't have a crush on him and no runs. It's just that people here don't know how to talk and it kinda pisses me off.
Witht Policemen, no one knows how to talk. Best thing to do is just keep quiet and say "Yes Sir" to what ever they say. If you open mouth, they say na insult and they will threaten to bring down your four tyres.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
sizzlinghottie: tongue He comes from a very affluent family, went to one of the best schools in lagos, his father has a very big mansion in lekki and sponsored his launch into the Nigerian music industry, needless to say with all that wealth he's still not trained properly, he's lucky he didn't get arrested.

who is his billionaire father and what does he do ? Billionaire my foot !

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by brrrr(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
grin. *singing in davidos voice*ema dami duro eh awoN mopol ti ba mi lati.. shocked oboi
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

who is his billionaire father and what does he do ? Billionaire my foot !

You sir are way too ignorant for my liking. Ok, this is your homework. read it.

David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, the crooner of Back When and Dami Duro, is the son of popular Osun billionaire business man,

Deji Adeleke, who is the chairman of Keplo-Pacific Energy Pacific. A company which is into Banking, steel, power and energy. Davido’s father is also the founder and pro-chancellor of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State. Not forgetting that the singer’s uncle is Senator Isiaka Adeleke, former Osun State Governor.

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by stagger: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
He is very lucky he was not mistaken for a Boko Haram member and shot on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
brrrr: grin. *singing in davidos voice*ema dami duro eh awoN mopol ti ba mi lati.. shocked oboi

LMAO
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by alaoeri: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
awesome_t: Who be im papa
His arrogant no doubt about it but his papa na junior brother τ̲̅ȍ 1st civilian governor and former senator 4rm osun state isiaka adeleke aside that his papa is rich.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by onasnatural(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
A bad attitude is like a flat tire,you can't go anywhere until you change it

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

You sir are way too ignorant for my liking. Ok, this is your homework. read it.

Abegi,Some of us have folks in high places and that doesnt translate to you being wealthy.I ask you to tell me what his father does and you are posting some unverified crap here.He sawjust 10m and he was posting the check on twitter.Madam,ask how much a brand new 2011 honda crosstour cost and tell davido to keep his mouth shut.i'm sure his father owns in billions in kobo.nonsense.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by omenziate(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
When dem dey jail T.I and Lil Wayne, why dem no fit slap am if he disobey naija police orders, he is lucky to b alive sef, some trigger happy MOPO for gun am down on d spot put one big lie for him head. Dude shouldn't get intoxicated o, money and fame if not properly managed fit lead one to early grave. Peace out to U still.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
i just finished watching his dagga #fail. Does the guy smoke crack? What on earth was he thinking? shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJA9uJkK0W8
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Una stil dey ontop this matter??
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi,Some of us have folks in high places and that doesnt translate to you being wealthy.I ask you to tell me what his father does and you are posting some unverified crap here.He sawjust 10m and he was posting the check on twitter.Madam,ask how much a brand new 2011 honda crosstour cost and tell davido to keep his mouth shut.i'm sure his father owns in billions in kobo.nonsense.

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

It means stop defending the indefensible. The boy is just being stu*pid about his account !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.