Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66130 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by folahann(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2012
@Bluetooth u 're going to give in, just like that.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2012
cantell:
Cut the crap dude! You got floored by a girl.
Nooooo... He just showed maturity which I admire.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2012
cantell:
Cut the crap dude! You got floored by a girl.

Ask the ibos in politics section if I ever had it with their women there.It's just my principle !
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex:

Yo, I swear on my mum's life!!

Jim Iyke was at Old Kent Road.. The club by KFC in 2005..

Julius Agwu was Club Ntyce in Woolwich...

I was at Jim Iyke's slap ceremony lol... But my boy told me about the Julius Agwu slap....

Jim Iyke can never deny it. He was slapped because he was trying to dance my boy's cousin, and my boy trying to tell him he likes his movies and that.. But the Jim Iyke guy was feeling himself too much - and my boy wasn't having it...

I remember kfc grin grin grin. . . . I remember ntyce grin grin grin boii

hmmm. . . anyways nigerian nightclubs i won't ve too suprised. . . there is always a fight. You have to leave very early if you don't want to 'terisi'
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2012
@chizolum

How is he your friend ni??
#singing ukwa's song# "claim relationship follow relationship
Na me be ur papa brother pikin friend"

Indeed failure has no relatives
Btw you are beginning to show how unbridled your tongue is,u have insulted peoples parnts enough already. I will not take that from you again. If you dare .......u knw na
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ask the ibos in politics section if I ever had it with their women there.It's just my principle !

LOl so you're anti-igbo women or what? and also, I apologize for what I said.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by folahann(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2012
@Bluetooth u 're going to give in, just like that.
@All I think Davido's father has already abandoned him.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

I remember kfc grin grin grin. . . . I remember ntyce grin grin grin boii

hmmm. . . anyways nigerian nightclubs i won't ve too suprised. . . there is always a fight. You have to leave very early if you don't want to 'terisi'

which one be terisi ? grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2012
@ifihearam, Don't say "people's" like there are many. It was just one and I apologized soooo...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

Never mind !
folahann: @Bluetooth u 're going to give in, just like that.

O serious ! grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by cantell(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Well. . .Bro, na your own sha!
Me i don't take crap from anyone.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2012
folahann:

i hope so ooo, i will like to be adopted, i have learnt the trade of cocoa farming very well. . . . grin grin grin

Chizolum:

can you imagine- anti children of cocoa farmers

anti igbo

and anti women all at the same time!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2012
Ayo's mom nkor??
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I think it means if you don't want flying bottles to hit you on the head! grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by boyendowed(m): 12:40am On Jun 27, 2012
Why are the girls here emphasizing on his dad's wealth?Just asking.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2012
cantell:
Well. . .Bro, na your own sha!
Me i don't take crap from anyone.

So you want me to start a fight with her ? Besides,I dont take nL so serious like.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2012
I'll like to slap Davido as well, since his face is up for slaps...

Shyte, I abused my lovely Ibadan 'pipu' again today lol... I don't hate Ibadan pple oooo... My mum is from Ibadan, but some Ibadan 'pipu' are just annoying sha... Bwahahaha!!

Up Ibadan!!! cool
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

I think it means if you don't want flying bottles to hit you on the head! grin grin grin

ROFLMAO. . . .Naija niteclubs arent as bad as that.most do have angry-looking bouncers and policemen to treat your fuckup if you misbehave.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by QueenFristy: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2012
ayox2003:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Irrevocable stalker. Keep bi-tching for a bleep!

Do you know who the girl you're talking to is?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by boyendowed(m): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith: i just finished watching his dagga #fail. Does the guy smoke crack? What on earth was he thinking? shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJA9uJkK0W8
Just how cheap can naija girls get?Even after the assault she was still smiling.Chei!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You don't want to see fights in South London clubs and all these naija youths out here lol...

Don't go to those clubs if you're not a braveheart. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2012
How are we even sure this gist is true sef?? Was the. Op there
U say u dey america and dey give us gist of wetin happen for abuja
where u dey wey dem land am the legendary slap??
Was it the same slap DKB gave zainub. Please tell me
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex: I'll like to slap Davido as well, since his face is up for slaps...

Shyte, I abused my lovely Ibadan 'pipu' again today lol... I don't hate Ibadan pple oooo... My mum is from Ibadan, but some Ibadan 'pipu' are just annoying sha... Bwahahaha!!

Up Ibadan!!! cool

Omo ibadan. . .kini sow re. grin those guys are proud of Adedibu and Akala. smiley
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by QueenFristy: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2012
ifihearam: How are we even sure this gist is true sef?? Was the. Op there
U say u dey america and dey give us gist of wetin happen for abuja
where u dey wey dem land am the legendary slap??
Was it the same slap DKB gave zainub. Please tell me

She gave you the source. Ask the source.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by boyendowed(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:

Your father has no achievements that you can brag about so don't act like it's by choice you don't brag. There just aint shxt to brag about. Oh and btw, that 'farmer' is richer than your entire family lineage. I'm very sure of that. Now you sir should pls sit ur dumbxss the fxck somewhere and STFU because all this while you've been posting, you haven't made any sense.

Pretty madam(#thinking out loud#what happened to that pretty pic).Are you not taking this davido stuff too personal?Just asking
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by billante(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2012
;DDavido face after chopping d slap!!

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:50am On Jun 27, 2012
boyendowed:

Pretty madam(what happened to that pretty pic).Are you not taking this too personal?Just asking
Well, maybe I am which is why i'm no longer responding.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Omo ibadan. . .kini sow re. grin those guys are proud of Adedibu and Akala. smiley

Ibadan ke?? grin grin

I only claim my pops' side ooooo... I'm waterside Ijebu from Epe... Let Ibadan people and their Amala politics answer that.. grin

Eweso is what we say where I'm from. cool
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by boyendowed(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum:
Oh no. I'm not smiley

Did you remove your pic?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2012
billante: ;DDavido face after chopping d slap!!

LMAOOOO cry cry cry
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2012
boyendowed:

Did you remove your pic?

yes I did. I will have a new one up soon. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.