Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66594 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dhelake: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Surely,I'll let this pass.His father is a billionaire yet he got a #10 million contract and he was flaunting the check on twitter.I dont need to look at davido twice to know that he hasnt seen money before.Who goes around in Abuja crying about who he is ? Where does his billionaire father own his house in Abuja ?
Olodo! Abuja house expensive pass Lagos house? Person wey call 10mil lil change
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by chocplum(f): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi,Some of us have folks in high places and that doesnt translate to you being wealthy.I ask you to tell me what his father does and you are posting some unverified crap here.He sawjust 10m and he was posting the check on twitter.Madam,ask how much a brand new 2011 honda crosstour cost and tell davido to keep his mouth shut.i'm sure his father owns in billions in kobo.nonsense.
Ɣ☺ΰ sound like Ɣ☺ΰ r impressed wv his father's resume. Its a pity that even wv all the money the boy has to shout"do Ɣ☺ΰ know who I Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ?" Mtchewwwwww
I always knew the imp would have character flaws.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
@chiZolum
If his fada is a billionaire as u claim why was davido advertising a cheque for 10m naira on twitter
I smell a fish here ooo
I do not think 100m is a problem for dangote,otedola or adenuga's kids oo
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith: i just finished watching his dagga #fail. Does the guy smoke crack? What on earth was he thinking? shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJA9uJkK0W8

OMG!!! That was wrong doe. shocked undecided
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by symbian03(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Excelboi: I have always know you to be a fooool. The boyy can feed you and your yet unborn generation, DAvido gat the money and not like a poverty stricken mofo like ya!

Mumu, u don't even knw who u talkin to? Perhaps, u're referring to another multi-millionaire as ''poverty stricken''
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dhelake: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi,Some of us have folks in high places and that doesnt translate to you being wealthy.I ask you to tell me what his father does and you are posting some unverified crap here.He sawjust 10m and he was posting the check on twitter.Madam,ask how much a brand new 2011 honda crosstour cost and tell davido to keep his mouth shut.i'm sure his father owns in billions in kobo.nonsense.
Oga! D guy got 30million 4 d mtn advert, does ur so called 2020 crosstour cost more dan dat ... No beef d guy joor!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
ifihearam: @chiZolum
If his fada is a billionaire as u claim why was davido advertising a cheque for 10m naira on twitter
I smell a fish here ooo
I do not think 10m is a problem for dangote,otedola or adenuga's kids oo
the 100M is his own money and not his dad's. Who won't be happy if they make 10M Naira? SO he wasn't excited cuz he hasn't seen 10M Naira b4, he was excited cuz he made it without his dad.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by kumar77(f): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
so after the slap what next na..let him ask how and what it takes to sustain stardom..omo na bie se undecided
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Dhelake: Oga! D guy got 30million 4 d mtn advert, does ur so called 2020 crosstour cost more dan dat ... No beef d guy joor!

TELL THEM!!!!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
ifihearam: @chiZolum
I smell a fish here ooo
I do not think 100m is a problem for dangote,otedola or adenuga's kids oo

Touche. . . . .he was acting very crazy from his comment afterwards which showed that he's just being fortunate.he said he was carried away landing a contract of 10m yet somebody here said his father is a billionaire.There is nothing to beef about him to me !
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by omenziate(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Dhelake: Olodo! Abuja house expensive pass Lagos house? Person wey call 10mil lil change

Shina rambo, hw far? Wen ur album dey comot? Dis one u are shamelessly defending a spoilt brat.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by chocplum(f): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

LMAO
I laff in spanish.
Mopol ti gba mi leti
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Dhelake: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:
the 100M is his own money and not his dad's. Who won't be happy if they make 10M Naira? SO he wasn't excited cuz he hasn't seen 10M Naira b4, he was excited cuz he made it without his dad.
Very sensible Post!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Konnektions146(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Excelboi: I have always know you to be a fooool. The boyy can feed you and your yet unborn generation, DAvido gat the money and not like a poverty stricken mofo like ya!
u obviously are a boy

do u thhink everyone on de internet is jobless and poor.
lets watch how we talk to people here.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
@bluetooth
I don dey suspect dis chizolum
U are either his new publicist or u are applying to be yanshed
There is somtin am still tryin to figure out here
I will be right back for dis babe
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
omenziate:

Shina rambo, hw far? Wen ur album dey comot? Dis one u are shamelessly defending a spoilt brat.
ROFLMAO. . . .even paupers that havent seen a million in their forsaken lives too . cheesy i cant imagine somebody bragging in Abuja where there is high competition/display of wealth about his billionaire oldman in some evil forest in osun state. LMAO
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
And for the record
IMO he has never seen 10m naira before
Shikina
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ROFLMAO. . . .even paupers that havent seen a million in their forsaken lives too . cheesy i cant imagine somebody bragging in Abuja where there is high competition/display of wealth about his billionaire oldman is some evil forest in osun state. LMAO

lol- free the guy joor. Omo baba olowo is his brand. . . Nigerians respond to that kind of ish.

Meanwhile I am wondering what kind of 'olowo baba' allowed his son to decorate his body with nonsense tattoos like that? Has the boy been singing all his life? Was 'baba olowo' not afraid for the boys future??

just thinking aloud. . . . .
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
ifihearam: And for the record
IMO he has never seen 10m naira before
Shikina

Honestly I wish the guy is on nairaland.make I go see that hin billionaire papa sef ! grin if he can supply his family details,by tomorrow,i will unravel the secret of that his cocoa-selling father. grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by symbian03(m): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2012
Konnektions146:
u obviously are a boy

do u thhink everyone on de internet is jobless and poor.
lets watch how we talk to people here.

God bless u.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

lol- free the guy joor. Omo baba olowo is his brand. . . Nigerians respond to that kind of ish.

Meanwhile I am wondering what kind of 'olowo baba' allowed his son to decorate his body with nonsense tattoos like that? Has the boy been singing all his life? Was 'baba olowo' not afraid for the boys future??

just thinking aloud. . . . .

Osun people are bush people when you talk of yorubas and the father must be a bush billionaire.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by folahann(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2012
Unguided young and naive boy thinks everybody will suddenly know him.
I hear his dad is the richest man in Osun State, maybe all those got into his head.
I'm sure some of these policemen don't even know Tuface or D'banj not to talk of upcoming like you.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Honestly I wish the guy is on nairaland.make I go see that hin billionaire papa sef ! grin if he can supply his family details,by tomorrow,i will unravel the secret of that his cocoa-selling father. grin

Do not underestimate the power of cocoa abeg. . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Konnektions146(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

lol
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ifihearam: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2012
@bluetooth
Which details you need ni
Abi u don turn efcc abi na SSS u be ni
Free d guy and he popsi jare

But seriously dat guu go collect many slaps in the nearest future
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2012
ifihearam: @bluetooth
I don dey suspect dis chizolum
U are either his new publicist or u are applying to be yanshed
There is somtin am still tryin to figure out here
I will be right back for dis babe

OK
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by stagger: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith: i just finished watching his dagga #fail. Does the guy smoke crack? What on earth was he thinking? shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJA9uJkK0W8

Wrong statement.

The person who smoked the crack is the LovePeddler who cheapened herself to be used as a "daggering" specimen. If I saw my sister doing that, I would slap her eyes out.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by symbian03(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

buhahaha... U got issues with that or were u once a cocoa seller? and yeah i wouldn't underestimate the power of cocoa :-)
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by ACM10: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2012
Chizolum: The musician we learnt went as far as telling the man who got him the Nokia performance deal to shut up and not talk when he’s talking else he would slap him the way the Mopol treated him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The bolded got me laughing seriously. This is what we call transferred aggression back in the university.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2012
queensmith:

Ofcourse I know that is what is in vogue in Osun and if the so called billionaire father may have been fortunate to be the exporting merchandize,he may only be in the millions threshold not billion.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are rude as fxck!! That is somebody's father you're talking about. Shall we compare your father to his? ... I will save you the embarrassment.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2012
stagger:

Wrong statement.

The person who smoked the crack is the LovePeddler who cheapened herself to be used as a "daggering" specimen. If I saw my sister doing that, I would slap her eyes out.

true that- but he asked for a woman with a big boory, he didnt say he wanted to dagger her life on stage. . . . she got tossed aside like left over amala. . . .and the silly girl got up and started dancing again! she must have had some of davido's baba olowo's prescription medication. . .mshew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Ladies Pose Their Backsides For Kayode Adebayo (Photos) / Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.