Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos (10122 Views)

Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD / Common Flaws in Nigerian Home Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by Switup: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
grin grin grin
fankasibe: I'm still waiting for Nigeria's version of Titanic, Lord of the Rings, Avarta, Transformer....et.c grin
grin
fankasibe: I'm still waiting for Nigeria's version of Titanic, Lord of the Rings, Avarta, Transformer....et.c grin
haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah oh my God, oh my......hahahahahahahahahaha.......oh my God, oh my God. Gees!!! U wan kill prsn 4 lafff o ooooo. Gosh!!!
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by paleo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
There is d nollywood movie..butterfly on a wheel and yoruba producers copied dis movies in d same plot and context...d film is bout a man cheatin on another's man wife.d cheated man's wife got 2 know and tried lettin d cheater man do som ordeals b4 d final revelation @ d end.
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by cookie27: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
WhyAWhy: GHAJINI(indian movie) also has a ghanian version, don't know who copied who. Think ghanians did though
Even Ghajini was copied from the Hollywood movie "Memento" Starring Guy Pearce.
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ghost(Hollywood), nollywood version is 'love of my life (starring Ramsy Noah, Kate Henshaw n Segun Arinze) n one other similar movie i ve forgotten d name dat featured Desmond Elliot n co
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by Jbgurl: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
indian 'ghanjini' vs ghanian 'the game', indian 'chori chori chupke chupke vs nollywood 'aya mi',
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by AyeeIdris(f): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2012
A lot of hollywood movies are also copied from obscure Spanish and french movies. its a copy copy world we have here, so no harm no foul. BUT indian movies are shameless!! ghajini-memento; hum tum- when harry met sally; sangharsh-silence of the lamb; yeh dillagi-sabrina; pyar to hona hi tha-french kiss; partner-hitch; black-the miracle worker, zinda-old boys; koi mil gaya- E.T; chachi 420- Miss Doubtfire; mann-an affair to remember; chori chori-it happened one night; yes boss-the concierge; tathastu-john q, awara paagal dewana-the whole nine yards; the killer-collateral. i could go on and on and on and on..............no originality left. Even the songs are copied. Dont think Naija has reached the state sha
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by toluxe0075: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2012
WhyAWhy: GHAJINI(indian movie) also has a ghanian version, don't know who copied who. Think ghanians did though
ghana copy ghajini infact those ghanians are found of copying bollywood, like race in bollywood buh the game in ghana, another movie race2012 in bollywood,pool party in ghana even though they added new characters and scene,they also try to twist and change the film etc
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by toluxe0075: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2012
cookie27:
Even Ghajini was copied from the Hollywood movie "Memento" Starring Guy Pearce.
you are right buh indian produce a beta version of it, if nollywood can also produce better version of d copied film it would av been better
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by maggilove(f): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2012
Yomieluv: u wan kill us,thats too much na.na only "Nnkan Mbe" we fit do ooo
. DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN BY TYLER PERRY TO A YORUBA FILM "MORITEMISE". THUMBS UP FOR FEMI BRANCH.
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by toluxe0075: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2012
The Ghanians copied nollywood yoruba movie wit two act,"modupe temi" yoruba starring saidi balogun and doris simeon, ghana's title is "why marry me" starring majid michel and yvoone okoro...i laff tire dat day infact it was copy and paste..those ghanian bad 4 copy n paste ...buh they always produce a beta version of the movie they copied 4rm...
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by humblebee: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2012
start with the industry name. HOLLYWOOD- NOLLYWOOD. if they could copy that, wat else is the content that can not be copied
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by Weselion1(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Nnenna (super story) was copied from THE GHOST
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2012
It's one thing for it to be from a movie, and another if it was adapted from a book. I personally endorse adaptation, but if the production is useless, it's an abuse of a writer's hard work. Might have seen a few copied movies, but I can't remember them. The one movie I always remember is an adaptation from a book 'Wife To a Stranger' don't remember the name of the Naija version though, but it was acted by Jim Iyke and Genevieve Nnaji, where Genny was a twin, and Jim began a relationship with the other twin unknowingly only for his real fiancee- the bad twin to return. Only, in the book, the bad twin died.
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by Ajillo: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2012
You guys are lazy minds. So you think that Hollywood never copies from any. very lazy minds you are.
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by razzberry2(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
1. Cant believe u guys 4got dis Hollywood movie A Walk To Remember dat Nollywood copied..wer Kate Henshew n Emeka Ike starred as lovers n even sang dis treasure song dat reigned den
2. Bollywood Kuch kuch hota hai was copied into Nollywood movie dat starred Nonso Diobi & Nkeiru Sylvanus..dis movie so so irritated me
3.N d most annoyin was d Hollywood movie,2 Can Play Dat Game dat nollywood copied..most irritatin thing in d movie was wen Genevive Nnaji repeated d exact words Vivica Fox told ha boyfy Morris Chestout,'let's test d waters'..na dat one vex me most
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by montili(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2012
Why did i get married (hollywood movie), Brides Wars (Nollywood version)
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by meedx: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2012
A WALK TO REMEMBER = A MILLION TEARS!
Re: Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos by Jbgurl: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
nollywood didnt copy.d producers just have d same ideas. But now no more ideas just repetitions wit new titles .lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Into The Badlands Discussion Thread / Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie / Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.