Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak (20953 Views)

Have Upto 10 BBM On Your Android Phone (new) / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Sagytarius(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2012
sarutobie:
You are right about the'thrill and fun' features of android phones,but not everybody is a phone geek..most blackberry users are more internet,social netwrks and mails inclined..of the 3000+ apps on android mrkt,how many do you get to use often in a year?

U mean I am not more internet, social networks and mails inclined? C'mon dawg, these are just a subset of the universal set in the android-world. Moreover I am also a fun lover, so any apps I download I do make use of it.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Goldenheart(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2012
android and bb, y fighting, wen u cud ve all....
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by merije1010(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2012
U guyz ur makin sence.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by akhis: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2012
BlackPikiN: lol.. this phone things dey make me laff.

Instead naija go use phone tekinologi dey do better thing, na to dey send say "killer beans dey town, no chop hausa man suya, boko haram go bomb 3rd mainland bridge"... lol

F0rk all this phone companies mehn!

I no know whether wetin I talk relate to the topic self!

@Blackpikin, To answer you. wetin you talk non relate to the topic.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by xprtngnr(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2012
mjay: The bb stands out as far as data is concern, the moment our network providers provides unlimited data, BB will die naturally in Naija. For now it's the only truly unlimited data for as little as 1500 per month. However you hv to carry ur charger with you. To enjoy it more you can bridge it with bb play book , but you can't enjoy the thrill and fun of Apps of android and apple, they are way ahead.

Let's all stop complicating tins here all fones av dere advantages nd disadvantages bt if u deal with much data download dats when u know wat a blackberry means exept u don't mind d costs wise on oda fones nd sme oda OS like andriod nd apple or symbian could be very gud 4 consoles[gaming]or applications bt not data freindly @all....bawse am out.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by hovic(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
angry grin wink
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Pa22(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
MuyiGL:

Lol. Very backwards folks if i do say so myself
Please,What are the internet bundles like in android phones? Can one download 1gigabyte or more in a day & not cry out loud off being ripped-off ? Cheap plans bro. That's why folks are still using BB!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Pa22(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
xprt.ngnr:

Let's all stop complicating tins here all fones av dere advantages nd disadvantages bt if u deal with much data download dats when u know wat a blackberry means exept u don't mind d costs wise on oda fones nd sme oda OS like andriod nd apple or symbian could be very gud 4 consoles[gaming]or applications bt not data freindly @all....bawse am out.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by kodebin(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Jeez.... Thread Derailing Iz One Huge Attribute Of 9ja website Forum Members... The OP Just Posted news On the New BBM Coming Out Soon and all Peeps do is To ''Debate oN BB Vs AnDroids''...

Get a Life Peeps...
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by kkkossy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
BlackPikiN: lol.. this phone things dey make me laff.

Instead naija go use phone tekinologi dey do better thing, na to dey send say "killer beans dey town, no chop hausa man suya, boko haram go bomb 3rd mainland bridge"... lol

F0rk all this phone companies mehn!

I no know whether wetin I talk relate to the topic self!

Lol
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by tinkinjo: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
Some people are so obsessed with this smart phones!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by PretieUjay(f): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
BB versus Android,am reali lovin d drama,no winner yet,mk una cari go,lwtmb.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Kalman(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Don't always like coming to argue on this forum. But here is a device Blackberry handed to developers called the Dev alpha. With a display that purely beats the apple ios retina display. Use google.

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Kalman(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Now here is what consumers are expecting. A device that will beat the apple ios and andriod os hands down. A full touch sreen version of the device and a keypad version for keypad freaks. More to come.

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by frikuenci(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
ArpanetSoft: Great want to learn more about the phone
http://www.arpanetsoft.com
ArpanetSoft - Website for Blog, Forum, Poll and Free Submit Url
Please can anyone tell me how to create website like google
Thnaks

Go ask google. Am sure u will get some answers if not all u r looking for. grin
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by shilees(f): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Now I know the meaning of haters. I don't buy into buying a new and latest bb each time a new one comes out but then how can you compare bb with htc they're not even in the same class the fact that its cheaper than bb doesn't make it better off. In every way I can imagine bb is beta than any other smart fone you can think of and yes we know they are expensive but the fact that you can't afford one doesn't mean you should hate friend. Like the saying goes hate the game not the player. Just saying.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
BB 1500 MTN.... Unlimited data and download.... Stream has much as u want. Download as much as u want. And what is the use of all the Android apps... If u av to be turnin ur internet on ur fone on and off like Nepa like so all ur MB doesn't get sucked by them. Yep android is a good OS but BB is more economical...Someone is saying I shud pay 8k for 24/7 android internet...Do u knw ow much corper allowee is? U want me to starve.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by humblebee: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2012
ollah1: i still don't understand RIM. Why should a phone be called smart when its dull. So the so called OS 10 only upgrades the bbm. Damn!! BB sucks more and more by the day. Chai!!

its a picture dude.. you can never tell d kinda material used from dis.. take a chill pill and dont worry, it might be affordable..
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: The internet package modules can virtually be tailored to network, in a lay word, I could say, pay $3000 to MTN and you browse for a whole month, but with my Galaxy Note, 1000 gives me 200MB of data which is exhausted in a day while streaming youtube but same youtube on BB, you still have 1 full month. Need I say more, email arrives at BB servers before hitting your mail server. Lets talk about IMAP and POP protocols, I hardly can configure my domain email to work with android without goint through a lot of manual configurations and the system refreshes itself every 5 minutes to upload new emails but BB is instant even before getting to mail servers, infact there are many features I cant start comparing now, but with BB, my Galaxy Note is just for a show....

Which email client are u using? The native android browser. Are you aware Android doesn't presently support IMAP. So if it's Yahoo mail ur using u would always have to do manual configuration. To solve that problem all you have to do is download the official yahoomail app for android. works like a charm. Gmail already comes installed with all androids so that one isn't a problem. But if you want a client that groups all ur email accounts in an organised format like the blackberry email client, all you need do is download K9 Mail. It works with multiple email accounts from any server u could possibly think of. It has colour coding for diff accounts. You will find it more useful that blackberry's email client. So with N1000 a month I get multiple email accounts whereas with BB I have to do the N3000 option to get multiple emails. Plus why would u site YouTube streaming as an example. And are you aware there is also a 1gig data plan at N3000. I hope you reply sha I like to argue with guys who know what they are saying. Just make sure u try K9 mail before u reply.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Pa22:
Please,What are the internet bundles like in android phones? Can one download 1gigabyte or more in a day & not cry out loud off being ripped-off ? Cheap plans bro. That's why folks are still using BB!

There is actually a 1gig plan. Is it our fault all the networks are ripping us off with their data bundles because they favour bbs as more Nigerians have bbs?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
KINGwax: ping!!! Cos that's all Beebee does. But android or no android, i prefer symbians anytime.

Geez that is a community based feature. Besides you haven't heard of whatsapp?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
KINGwax: exactly what i was expecting u to say. That is true. Very true. To me, most androids are for show considering d way u go through the system for simple tasks and d way it eats up data bundle. But aside pinging, there's nothin a BB can do better than my symbian

Just say u don't understand how to use android. we will teach u
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
texazzpete:

Why don't you folks just pay for a full 24/7 data bundle on your Android and stop complaining?

Airtel and Etisalat are around N8k per month for 8GB data bundle, and you get to use your android device as a portable hotspot.

The advantages of using an Android phone can easily outweigh the extra 5k per month you spend on your data...and you can share it with other devices.

Of course, RIM still has the BBM as the 800lb gorilla in the room. developing countries LOVE BBM.

But please, people should not come here to sell the idea of Blackberries being cutting edge technology. Their relatively archaic OS and stale hardware is the reason why RIM is dying today.

Thank you by brother. I even forgot about hotspot tethering. A BB is useless with all that 'unlimited' data if u can't share it with others
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
sarutobie:
BIS-blackberry internet service...so how are you using a BIS on a n android fone?

Oh yes. With Airtel you get to use BIS plan on ur android. Plus u can share all that 'unlimited' data with ur friends by porting ur phone as a hotspot. A BB can't do that
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by MuyiGL: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Oh and @Billyonaire K-9 Mail requires no manual configuration. Just your email and password.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by YSY(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
MuyiGL:

Oh yes. With Airtel you get to use BIS plan on ur android. Plus u can share all that 'unlimited' data with ur friends by porting ur phone as a hotspot. A BB can't do that
but how? Abeg tel us
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Ronaldo200(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Kalman: Now here is what consumers are expecting. A device that will beat the apple ios and andriod os hands down. A full touch sreen version of the device and a keypad version for keypad freaks. More to come.

This is the problem with BlackBerries, they are ALWAYS two steps behind all other technology companies.

Touch screen phones? Apple have been doing touch screen for five years. In fact when Apple started dong the touchscreen, the BB CEO's were so pompous and arrogant they laughed it off and claimed that no consumer would ever want a touchscreen. Now they both out of a job.

Bb 20 has been delayed by one year. By the time RIM have their new features, Android would have already moved on to the next big thing.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by ewizard1: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
12 inches!:
BB 1500 MTN.... Unlimited data and download.... Stream has much as u want. Download as much as u want. And what is the use of all the Android apps... If u av to be turnin ur internet on ur fone on and off like Nepa like so all ur MB doesn't get sucked by them. Yep android is a good OS but BB is more economical...Someone is saying I shud pay 8k for 24/7 android internet...Do u knw ow much corper allowee is? U want me to starve.
What i want the BB users to know is... Your said BIS works on other mobile devices, so guess what, YOU'RE DOOMED!!!
Incase u dont get me... Dis is it..
Take Airtel BIS for example: You get 1gb for N1.2 on ur BB and I get the same plan on my symbian(which is possible incase u dnt know). Lets log on Youtube @ the same time and start streaming movies, once i run out of Data, u too should.
Which i think goes so on other network. So if u do ur BBC for 1.5, i'll do my BBC for 1.5! Remember are both sims would be programmed for unlimited plan from our SP!
So! Gooday
shoutouts to ma fellow SymbianCrooks. We rock!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by ewizard1: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
sarutobie:
BIS-blackberry internet service...so how are you using a BIS on a n android fone?
Oh sir!!! Sorry are you from dis world? *scanning you* Ok listen... Your BIS works on non-BB devices. So brawl-less bout your Data size cos i can use it on my nokia fone. The service providers would grant ur request following the activation code u dial. (Dial ur BIS code from a 3310, u'll receive the comfirmation notofication)... Goooday sir!!!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by folex(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
you mean some peeps dont knw dis? Something i av been using on my symbian belle since!!! As well as on my laptop!!!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Have tried all phones made....BB still remains best in-terms of Business Enterprise Solutions.
Bros forget talk. That BB u r using to type this your post is OUTDATED!!!! That's whatsup!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Your Favorite Phone Pressing Spot? / Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? / See The Top 7 Mobile Phones That Brought New Innovations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.