Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak (20954 Views)

Have Upto 10 BBM On Your Android Phone (new) / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2012
Sagytarius:

No hating pal, but try to punctuate well. Your "..." usage makes ur point a lil' difficult to comprehend.

...and this makes sense.
But hate it or love it, I am no BB Freak. I'll rather burn #3K (ie 600MB) on my relatively large screen 7.0+ if that will take me for the month; rather than pay whateva on that minute-screen BB. My 2kobo though.
yea, BB5 screen is relatively smaller compared to the Galaxy Note, I have both, but then, I can assure you, if you are addicted to watching jokes and other videos on youtube like me, it means 30k per month on Android, thats conservative, meaning 200MB for 1k per day...and thats something you have for maximum of 3K with BB....choices bro....and someone has to make it...
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by queensmith: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2012
emmatok: I like my HTC DESIRE HD better cheesy

Android is da king.

the battery is just such a problem, esp if you browse.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by docjuli(m): 2:02am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire: yea, BB5 screen is relatively smaller compared to the Galaxy Note, I have both, but then, I can assure you, if you are addicted to watching jokes and other videos on youtube like me, it means 30k per month on Android, thats conservative, meaning 200MB for 1k per day...and thats something you have for maximum of 3K with BB....choices bro....and someone has to make it...

You might try a BB PlayBook then.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by docjuli(m): 2:07am On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex: Can't keep up with these new phones coming out every month... undecided

But you wont regret this phone (Blackberry 10 BBM). grin

Ok, seriously, it is not a phone. It is BB's Messenger.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by vokalguy(m): 2:13am On Jun 27, 2012
Yawn, looks worse than the current BBM...
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by ZUBY77(m): 2:36am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Have tried all phones made....BB still remains best in-terms of Business Enterprise Solutions.

Nawa. You have tried all phones indeed

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by donclemo(m): 4:27am On Jun 27, 2012
ZUBY77:

Nawa. You have tried all phones indeed
haha sorry no vex e mean he has tried nokia phones
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by jpcomrade: 5:21am On Jun 27, 2012
Nigeria, number one target market
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by ijigbamigb(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2012
My android is far better. Faster. And with more aps than any BB u can eva think of in life. And I still get to use a BIS plan on it.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Ayoobscom(m): 5:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Do folks still clinching blackberry?
Damn!
Android reigns lol
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by KINGwax(m): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2012
MuyiGL:

Spot on bro! Help me ask them what a BB can do that an even cheaper Android cannot do?
ping!!! Cos that's all Beebee does. But android or no android, i prefer symbians anytime.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by KINGwax(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2012
espn: it wldnt make sense cos ur brain is too weak to process wat he has said!u. R simply a wasted commodity!go suck ur babes ass..just get d Bleep outta here..if u like use spoon to make nd receive call..its ur damn headache!
if u ask me, i'll say d insulting part is totally unnecessary unless you're a one fuccked up kid!
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by KINGwax(m): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire: The internet package modules can virtually be tailored to network, in a lay word, I could say, pay $3000 to MTN and you browse for a whole month, but with my Galaxy Note, 1000 gives me 200MB of data which is exhausted in a day while streaming youtube but same youtube on BB, you still have 1 full month. Need I say more, email arrives at BB servers before hitting your mail server. Lets talk about IMAP and POP protocols, I hardly can configure my domain email to work with android without goint through a lot of manual configurations and the system refreshes itself every 5 minutes to upload new emails but BB is instant even before getting to mail servers, infact there are many features I cant start comparing now, but with BB, my Galaxy Note is just for a show....
exactly what i was expecting u to say. That is true. Very true. To me, most androids are for show considering d way u go through the system for simple tasks and d way it eats up data bundle. But aside pinging, there's nothin a BB can do better than my symbian

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by texazzpete(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2012
KINGwax: exactly what i was expecting u to say. That is true. Very true. To me, most androids are for show considering d way u go through the system for simple tasks and d way it eats up data bundle. But aside pinging, there's nothin a BB can do better than my symbian

Why don't you folks just pay for a full 24/7 data bundle on your Android and stop complaining?

Airtel and Etisalat are around N8k per month for 8GB data bundle, and you get to use your android device as a portable hotspot.

The advantages of using an Android phone can easily outweigh the extra 5k per month you spend on your data...and you can share it with other devices.

Of course, RIM still has the BBM as the 800lb gorilla in the room. developing countries LOVE BBM.

But please, people should not come here to sell the idea of Blackberries being cutting edge technology. Their relatively archaic OS and stale hardware is the reason why RIM is dying today.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Herosenior(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2012
BB is a vry gud phone plz dnt creatiz it....but the prize nd matainace s a case 2 study
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2012
MuyiGL:

Spot on bro! Help me ask them what a BB can do that an even cheaper Android cannot do?

U dey mind the BB People. The only thing and reason they use BB is just "Baby Can I have your pin so that we go ping" na only am apart from that BBM. BB na shit.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Austinodark(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2012
This is nice.posting via Blackberry Bold 5
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by gbadexy(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2012
The advantage BB has is BBM and the fact that you get to browse indefinitely for a month. I used HTC before though, but the BB is fun for networking and socializing without worrying about MB consumption rate.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by kennite1(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2012
Do you know you can get a Google Adsense Account in less than 24hrs? I can help you with that, all you need to do is inbox me or call 08155688247
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by jude33084(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2012
bayooooooo: Una still dey use BB? shocked shocked shocked

Why my bro? Is BB nt good?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Sagytarius(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2012
KINGwax: exactly what i was expecting u to say. That is true. Very true. To me, most androids are for show considering d way u go through the system for simpke tasks and d way it eats up data bundle. But aside pinging, there's nothin a BB can do better than my symbian
[b][/b]

Errm, enlighten me more on the going "through the system for simpke tasks".
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2012
kennite1: Do you know you can get a Google Adsense Account in less than 24hrs? I can help you with that, all you need to do is inbox me or call 08155688247

Google Adsense Ke?. Will you also show them how to get HUGE amount of traffic to their website to make money cause you and I knw that without BIG traffic coming to your site you don't stand a chance on google adsense. For me I rather do cpa marketing build an FB page around the niche and promote it using FB Ads targeting USA and Canada residents then promote my cpa aff links on the page and get paid per sign up like $3 per signup instead of wasting time on $0.05 per click on google adsense.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Sagytarius(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2012
Herosenior: BB is a vry gud phone plz dnt creatiz it....but the prize nd matainace s a case 2 study

Mon ami, c'est 'criticise', pas 'creatize'.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by mjay(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2012
The bb stands out as far as data is concern, the moment our network providers provides unlimited data, BB will die naturally in Naija. For now it's the only truly unlimited data for as little as 1500 per month. However you hv to carry ur charger with you. To enjoy it more you can bridge it with bb play book , but you can't enjoy the thrill and fun of Apps of android and apple, they are way ahead.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by azimibraun: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2012
Birth control legislation.. I cnt wait 2 see hw d senators with 55 and 30 kids debate on it. Nice one mr GEJ.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by etchel(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2012
well, why they keep rolling out mobile phones every week, i guess im a just find a way to meet these companies to design 1 im my own name just for me. cos i am TIRED . wetin na so una 1 sell. Not a BB Freak Just an iMobile Loyal Customer.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by sarutobie(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2012
ijigbamigb: My android is far better. Faster. And with more aps than any BB u can eva think of in life. And I still get to use a BIS plan on it.
BIS-blackberry internet service...so how are you using a BIS on a n android fone?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by sarutobie(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2012
mjay: The bb stands out as far as data is concern, the moment our network providers provides unlimited data, BB will die naturally in Naija. For now it's the only truly unlimited data for as little as 1500 per month. However you hv to carry ur charger with you. To enjoy it more you can bridge it with bb play book , but you can't enjoy the thrill and fun of Apps of android and apple, they are way ahead.
You are right about the'thrill and fun' features of android phones,but not everybody is a phone geek..most blackberry users are more internet,social netwrks and mails inclined..of the 3000+ apps on android mrkt,how many do you get to use often in a year?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Boboribo: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire: The internet package modules can virtually be tailored to network, in a lay word, I could say, pay $3000 to MTN and you browse for a whole month, but with my Galaxy Note, 1000 gives me 200MB of data which is exhausted in a day while streaming youtube but same youtube on BB, you still have 1 full month. Need I say more, email arrives at BB servers before hitting your mail server. Lets talk about IMAP and POP protocols, I hardly can configure my domain email to work with android without goint through a lot of manual configurations and the system refreshes itself every 5 minutes to upload new emails but BB is instant even before getting to mail servers, infact there are many features I cant start comparing now, but with BB, my Galaxy Note is just for a show....

How do you watch video on Youtube using you BB (does BIS allow you to stream video) mine doesn't. Teach me abeg.
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2012
All this BB phones are so overated
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by pendusky(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2012
Korrection: Please who is Mukina2..a moderator or an advertiser?....issues full ground for naija...wetin u post for here?
lol, u no go leave seun boy alone?
Re: Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak by Neoviper147: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2012
They are deceiving all you that use BB. Its the white man's way of scam! They just add a software and change it looks and tell u its latest and put a prize tag of N200k and u fools will fall for it. Well, not me. I am too advance for the BB Technology. Much Luv to my Nokia... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? / See The Top 7 Mobile Phones That Brought New Innovations / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.