Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? (6209 Views)

Ladies, When Your Shadow Refuses To Participate In Your Lies (PHOTO) / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by slimyem: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
yes,i can if he signs a contract of coming back home to me as soon as he wins the money!cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by drnoel: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
sexkillz: Err, which spouse is she talking about?

Abi no be fuckherlord wen dey find husband be this?

maybe she done finally find husband or are u trying to underestimate the power of NL?
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Skipfr(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
I can play such games bt 4 my wife, neva
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
xynerise: Watch another man kiss my wife? NEVER! angry

Bushman! Is that what the program is about?
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by TalkingBird: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
fuckherlord: People must be high on cheap drugs to allow their spouse go for this show.

How can married people expose their unclothedness to the general public all in the name of money?

Illicit Affairs and public sex are all the vices these housemates get their hands full on.

My spouse would never partake in such a shameful act

Can you allow your spouse go for the show because of the 200,000 US Dollars

The user name baffles me. Come to think of the fact that the post was started by this user name.
Well, let me ignore the username. Marriage is a sacred institution so my decision will be as seen here:

http://softskillementor-vincent..com/2012/06/divorce-learning-from-school-of.html

You see my view.
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ladysmart: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Skipfr: I can play such games bt 4 my wife, neva
for ur mind na. Women are meant to be cheated on abi? Mitcheeew
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ayobase(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
fuckherlord: People must be high on cheap drugs to allow their spouse go for this show.

How can married people expose their unclothedness to the general public all in the name of money?

Illicit Affairs and public sex are all the vices these housemates get their hands full on.

My spouse would never partake in such a shameful act

Can you allow your spouse go for the show because of the 200,000 US Dollars

I CAN allow her to try cos I know she wont be selected.
She doesnt have the qualities and the gut required and needed by the organizers.......that alone will disqualify her.
The Organizers know who and what they want....
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
I go apply next year! Bado go ginger una

Watch out!
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ZUBY77(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
I banned my wife from watching tha rubbish let alone going for it. What kind of money is that?
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ZUBY77(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
I banned my wife from watching that rubbish let alone going for it. What kind of money is that? I am worth more than 200 K dollars. I can only allow her if the money is about 2billion dollars which of course makes me an acceptable hypocrite.
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ladysmart: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
BBA stargame is satanic so it's not wat a 'reasonable/christian' spouse should think of taking part in
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
I would only do it if I want to spend his money after that... some pple really do shady stuff jus to get money...I wld never watch my man getting too cosy wit another girl and be okay wit it if I really loved him
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by stpat1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
I was really hooked to the last one, but this one is damn too boring and stupid for my liking.
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ayobase(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: I go apply next year! Bado go ginger una

Watch out!

Who go double u up?
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Mynd44: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
ayobase:

Who go double u up?
You don't want to know
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by MrsChima(f): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
ZUBY77: I banned my wife from watching that rubbish let alone going for it. What kind of money is that? I am worth more than 200 K dollars. I can only allow her if the money is about 2billion dollars which of course makes me an acceptable hypocrite.

Your wife is a child?

How the Bleep can you banned a GROWN ARSE woman from watching a television show?
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Your wife is a child?

How the Bleep can you banned a GROWN ARSE woman from watching a television show?
Tell me about it!
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Mynd44: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Your wife is a child?

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ZUBY77(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Your wife is a child?

Do you want me to give you the list of things banned by the Chinese goverment?
I dont live in the US madam chima.
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Mynd44: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

Now that is a nice reply. But do you have to create a Mini China in your house?
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Sotty05(f): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

Do you want me
Mynd_44:

to give you the list of things banned by the Chinese goverment?
that's call dictatorship,didn't u hear him say he has so much dough..guess his wife also has curfew time to watch tv embarassed
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Sotty05(f): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

Do you want me
Mynd_44:

to give you the list of things banned by the Chinese goverment?
that's called dictatorship,didn't u hear him say he has so much dough..guess his wife also has curfew time to watch tv embarassed
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by xynerise: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Bushman! Is that what the program is about?
you are a proud idio't
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ZUBY77(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

China is working , isnt it? The point is that we cannot allow everyone to behave however he or she wants.
Democracy is a process and not an endpoint. China is implementing these processes graduallu and slowly while Nigeria who gained independent in 1960 invited the whole World for a party in 1977. We the citizens are not helping matters. We all want to start living like Americans who started democracy since 18th century.
My point is: if china is better than Nigeria, then we Nigerians should be looking up to them.
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ZUBY77(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Your wife is a child?

Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Konnektions146(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2012
sometimes i wonder what people see in dat show, i never switched to dat channel in the past 3 years at home; at work, imagine how some adults crave for it, i remember one day dat channel was changed with another at workplace,, in de mornin, see fire from people cos a BBA channel was removed.
i guess thats wat is called freedom of of association abi freedom of using yur eyes to watch ..lol

OP,
i can allow her go but i wont watch her
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by sucezTP(f): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2012
ayobase:

I CAN allow her to try cos I know she wont be selected.
She doesnt have the qualities and the gut required and needed by the organizers.......that alone will disqualify her.
The Organizers know who and what they want....

Hmmmmm interesting! U need to 'dadubule' n tell her to 'chijioke'. Now, giv her a nice floggin 4 nt avin d qualities...LOL

She really needs to work on her hidden potential...

I prefer watching gulder ultimate search to BBA stargame.
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by MrsChima(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

Thank you. You are definitely a "Modern" Nigerian. wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by MrsChima(f): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

If it make you feel better...go right ahead. Either way IDGAF.

I know little men have to make big noise to supplement their lack of. wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sotty05: that's call dictatorship,didn't u hear him say he has so much dough..guess his wife also has curfew time to watch tv embarassed

Yes! I bet she has to ask permission to take a shit and wipe her arse!

I see why many Nigerian women running down Brad Pitt type men. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by ZUBY77(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

If it make you feel better...go right ahead. Either way IDGAF.

I know little men have to make big noise to supplement their lack of. wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

China is working , isnt it? The point is that we cannot allow everyone to behave however he or she wants.
Democracy is a process and not an endpoint. China is implementing these processes graduallu and slowly while Nigeria who gained independent in 1960 invited the whole World for a party in 1977. We the citizens are not helping matters. We all want to start living like Americans who started democracy since 18th century.
My point is: if china is better than Nigeria, then we Nigerians should be looking up to them.
So you decide for your wife nice. Who decides for you? If we cant allow people to act as they want, we might as well control everyone like you did to your wife but who holds your leash?
You are just power drunk and noting more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Hook Up With Rich Sugar Mummy/daddy In Nigeria Join Me Here / When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? / Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.