Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers (8514 Views)

Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by deltaforce7(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:
This news is a big lie....they are trying to creat a measure of "fake sanity" so people feel they are indeed fighting corruption.

List their company names if its true....

Blady vagabonds taking a whole country of about 150million folks for a roler-coaster ride...

God purnish GEJ nd all d fools who have been stealing our country dry...

God will surely punish u and your generation for raising curse on a man who shoes your parents are not fit to lace.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2012
This is one reason why Boko haram thrives in Nigeria: Complacency where there should be action, I do not trust the F.G, not with this latest act.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by edicolove: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2012
On a different note: how did you guys miss the part where it said some of the companies involved were not listed in the house of reps kangaroo report.

Money for cap, tippex for paper! You have just been Farouked! Lol
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by newmaonza: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2012
Are we not tired of this Fuel subsidy comedy series. . . .IF D FG LIKE LET THEM PAY D WHOLE TREASURY TO OIL MARKETERS SINCE THEY ARE THE GODS OF THE LAND. . .
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2012
fork adict:

I wonder if the likes of BEEF and other PRO GEJ actually have a conscience. I doubt if they actually ask themselves if were are better of as a nation under GEJ. The idi,ots can not even mention just one achievement naija has recorded since the dum.b one assumed office. All they do is attack and counter attack anti GEJ posters who ask them questions about their fooooolish idol and hero's achievements.

My brother I taya for the situation walahi....what beaf & co. Are doing is worse than being in the Illuminati or being the head of a satanic worship house....

Last time I went to Naija, there wher more beggers on the streets, power was almost at point zero, in kano the situation is at all time worst, businesses are closing daily nd just dis morning, I received a call that 3bombs have gone off so far....

With all dis happening the retarded lunatic crowned his stvpidity with a media chat that even ghanians are comenting negatively...yet some sold out "alade" come here to praise another "Alade".....

Its hurting walahi....

I'm not here to side any presidential aspirant whatsoever but to whom much is given, much is expected.....this administration has all it needs to work but all we see is samba dance nd brazilian dribbles....

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by maigaskiya1: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

As for you ....PRO retardeen media office.
Even if Abacha nd his cabal were wicked enough to build refineries outside and be the only ones importing product, the most important thing is that the people are not sufering the effect of such wicked act....unlike the present
wicked X Devilish = GEJ
The economy can be in the highest trouble for all I care but the comon man had light, food prices where regulated and business was possible.
There was hope but just within a year, one single administration stole what could feed 10 african nations for a long time without blinking.....dude do you know what it means to waste $20billio u s d

b
my frnd shut dat thing u cal ur mouth.ure even justifyng abacbg 4 buildng a refinary in ivory coast nd yet d pepl dn re nt sufrng,olodo dnt u knw dat d inactions of 2dy afect d decisons of 2mro.had it been ibb did wel nd abacha did d same wil we be sufrng 2dy.u northanas should bury ur heads in shame cos dia is knw northana alive dat is qulifid 2 crictises gudluk
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by SkyBlue1: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Chanchit: Now it has showed that paying for the subsidy is not the real problem, the real fraud stars, headed by GEJ are the main problem..
Who r they protecting..? Let them release the names of the companies, and also return the fuel prize to its formal prize, since the scheme is to embezzle...

There are huge discrepancies to account for definitely. Should we be pushing for accountability and prosecution of all found complicit? Absolutely YES.
However at the same time you have to also try and be consistent. What on earth do you mean by "return the fuel prize to its formal prize"? What formal 'price' are you talking of? You know that the price Nigerians pay for fuel is not the real price, right? We need to be clear on what we want, reducing how much we spend on that fuel subsidy, tackling corruption in the oil sector, or both. Because if it has anything to do with reduction of funds spent on fuel subsidy then you would know that one way of doing that is the removal of the fuel subsidy completely, so we don't have to even be talking about this issue in the future apart from prosecuting past thieves. Are Nigerians ready for this?
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Pergrace: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2012
fork adict:
Nope. They steal billions like a few hundreds of naira. sometimes i wonder if those guys that report those figures know what a billion naira is. to worsen issues, the Shell MD today said that naija loses about N800B annually thru oil theft. Are you forking kidding me? about N800,000,000,000:00 lost annually? yet we are worse of than citizens of some countries whose annual budget is just about or a little above this figure? No power, no roads, no security of lives and property, education zero, health zero, corruption is just a NORMAL way of life?

God! naija makes me sick!

i tire oh..
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Ortis: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2012
lari03: This is one reason why Boko haram thrives in Nigeria: Complacency where there should be action, I do not trust the F.G, not with this latest act.
mak bomb blast ur mouth 4 dat nasty gutter'...,.4 makin dat trashy comment
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2012
deltaforce7:

God will surely punish u and your generation for raising curse on a man who shoes your parents are not fit to lace.

My dear.....its not ma fault u nd your bosses wher born within leaf wraps nd had no shoes....that explains why ya'll fink milking the country dry will help your generation but believe me....both u nd the pig u are defending will get to the end pretty soon....

By the way, you don't have to knw who I am cos dat will make u celebrate knowing a big figure in naija....

As for lacing shoes....ur not worth lacing mine...
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by TheMatrix3: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2012
#singing: "e be like say dem want to tell us, anoda story again o!".
its just d same cycle of lies and jibberish and propaganda, and endless committees uncovering plots dat will neva be pinished and so on...jeeez! How stewpid can one people be? lipsrsealed
And this coming from Reno... undecided #TakenWithAPinchOfSalt
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by TheMatrix3: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2012
#singing: "e be like say dem want to tell us, anoda story again o!".
its just d same cycle of lies and gibberish and propaganda, and endless committees uncovering plots dat will neva be pinished and so on...jeeez! How stewpid can one people be? lipsrsealed
And this coming from Reno... undecided #TakenWithAPinchOfSalt
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ITbomb(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

As for you ....PRO retardeen media office.
Even if Abacha nd his cabal were wicked enough to build refineries outside and be the only ones importing product, the most important thing is that the people are not sufering the effect of such wicked act....unlike the present
wicked X Devilish = GEJ

The economy can be in the highest trouble for all I care but the comon man had light, food prices where regulated and business was possible.
There was hope but just within a year, [b]one single administration stole what could feed 10 african nations for a long time without [/b]blinking.....dude do you know what it means to waste $20billio u s d

b
Seriously dude, how old are you and when did u start listening to news. I take it u started after the advent of mobile internet.
Did u ever read Newswatch of 1989 to see the meaning of looting.
When my parents were struggling to paying my school fees of N150 in 3 installments and a General stole N30bn, only a few were enlightened even then were afraid to speak.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2012
mai gaskiya: my frnd shut dat thing u cal ur mouth.ure even justifyng abacbg 4 buildng a refinary in ivory coast nd yet d pepl dn re nt sufrng,olodo dnt u knw dat d inactions of 2dy afect d decisons of 2mro.had it been ibb did wel nd abacha did d same wil we be sufrng 2dy.u northanas should bury ur heads in shame cos dia is knw northana alive dat is qulifid 2 crictises gudluk

Mai-Karya...
Kutumar bura-uban Uwarka...Abacha nd IbB have come nd gone...the slow-poke has the chance be become a hero to be celebrated long after this present generation but sentimental stvpidity eats deep into the hearts of all you pro GEJ bigots nd I don't blame u cos ya'll kiss arses to grab some grub...
That's all I can say to you...Jaki waw

4 Likes

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2012
Thank you Sir, you have captured my thoughts exactly I've been trying to put these into English sentences but I no fit

Beaf:

You are funny. The subsidy racket has been going on since Abacha's time, when the good General built a private refinery in Ivory Coast with FG money and burst NNPC, so he and his cronies were the only ones importing fuel.

I bet our know alls in 9ja couldn't speak at the time, cos it would simply have attracted a bullet from Sgt. Rogers. Abacha wasn't a man of many words.

bHowever, these days, it is fashionable for clever people to blame the man that has opened their eyes to the way the citizen was being phucked.
9ja is a weird and wonderful place indeed! You help a man, only for him and his family to spit on you and call you a fool; as GEJ said, "ITS A BIG BUSINESS." embarassed
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Delafruita(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2012
edicolove:

And we also know how fuel scarcity finally stopped during GEJ. Or you think it was just a miracle? The rise is cost of subsidy money is directly proportional to the rise in supply of fuel. You dig it?
seriously,you actually meant that as an intelligent point?as in,seriously?the cost of subsidy increased by a factor of 6 and your only point is that fuel scarcity is non-existent.we know that as at 2010,total consumption of this country was 35million litres daily.it was the same in 2009 and is the same in 2012.somehow only 2011 had comsumption of 57million,45million,35million,52million litres depending on who is giving the figures.there is no denying the fact that the subsidy regime in 2011 was filled with fraud to raise money for ebele's election
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by DisGuy: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2012
Wake me up when the FG recovers the money and prosecute the crooked importers
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by blank(f): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2012
So the probe has reached PEF (Petroleum Equalisation Fund). Mrs Kasali don enter shit again.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ballabriggs: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2012
Who stole the money now? How did he subsidy funds rise by over 300% within a year? Who is going to jail to serve as a deterrent to others? Abi na Jona thief the money?

If he fails to act then reinforces the opinion that subsidy funds were stolen to fund his campaign.

BTW to say removal of petroleum subsidy would bring an end to corruption in the sector is totally false. I have strong economic and ethical reasons for this position. It is an attempt to relegate the importance of ethics by operators in the sector.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2012
ITbomb:
Seriously dude, how old are you and when did u start listening to news. I take it u started after the advent of mobile internet.
Did u ever read Newswatch of 1989 to see the meaning of looting.
When my parents were struggling to paying my school fees of N150 in 3 installments and a General stole N30bn, only a few were enlightened even then were afraid to speak.

Sorry biatch.....aint ma fault u parent couldn't affort 150 naira for your school fees but Alhamdulillah mine never had to blink before affording whever they want...

Life aint fair so why play fair....blady faggy....if u don't have something meaningful to say try shuting tha ef up...

Kat williams said in all in lil kims album
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2012
All these hatreds and bad blood will solve nothing. I wont elaborate on problems cos am a futuristic kind of guy, I say....REMOVE SUBSIDY 100%, and that's what GEJ did, and a lot of fiscal ignoramus and never-do-wells went into the street abusing the President, you all will suffer and cry for loots and embezzlement as far as subsidy continues.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by SkyBlue1: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2012
Dis Guy: Wake me up when the FG recovers the money and prosecute the crooked importers

That is the minimum that can be done. How did it even happen to begin with?
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2012
Ortis: mak bomb blast ur mouth 4 dat nasty gutter'...,.4 makin dat trashy comment
My friend if you have nothing to say, please don't type trash. Hawaii had a population census since 1950's that is about accurate because there was a system in place, to support growth. What systems are we putting in place for the future generation, don't jump on nairaland and yap like a money miss road or government supporter because tomorrow if you are hit by a stroke or cardiac arrest, there just may not be electricity or emergency ambulance services that can cater to your urgent needs. I said what I see and you attack me, as who? don't we all have an equal stake in Nigeria? is your idiosyncratic physique the only one that should make up a country of 160 million people, please mind yourself, truth be told, mind your self.

3 Likes

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by lacasa: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2012
bayooooooo: What really happened to 2011 subsidy funds? I am just wondering why not 2009 or 2010?
Why 2011?

2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011,

Subsidy funds were used to finance 2011 elections.

Ɣou αve now opened Your eyes anϑ seen the light.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by edicolove: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

My dear edico-shyt....if I was boko-haram, I would not kill u nd push u to hell just yet, I'll chop off your fingers 1 after the other nd feed to my rots then when am thru wif you, I give my mastiff the pleasure of pushing you to the pits of hell...where you nd ur generation belong

Wawa kawai.....

This is the part where you totally fall flat on your face. You think this is 1970? You are not even in majority anymore. You are actually a minority now. Middle belt has gone their way. The SS and SE are solidly together. NE and NW are divided along religious lines now! You are a stup1d minority and the earlier you realise it, the better for you. You have no mouth in Nigeria anymore. Adamu!
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire: All these hatreds and bad blood will solve nothing. I wont elaborate on problems cos am a futuristic kind of guy, I say....REMOVE SUBSIDY 100%, and that's what GEJ did, and a lot of fiscal ignoramus and never-do-wells went into the street abusing the President, you all will suffer and cry for loots and embezzlement as far as subsidy continues.

Hey Mr....get it to your head that its not just about opposition or personal insults to GEJ....let's yarn based on the administration which all parastatals are involved.....now, remove sentiments nd just answer dis question...

List three things Nigeria has benefited from the partial removal of the subsidy.

Secondly, mention 1 major thing or sector that has its price coming down with effect to any policy from the present administration.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ballabriggs: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2012
edicolove:

This is the part where you totally fall flat on your face. You think this is 1970? You are not even in majority anymore. You are actually a minority now. Middle belt has gone their way. The SS and SE are solidly together. NE and NW are divided along religious lines now! You are a stup1d minority and the earlier you realise it, the better for you. You have no mouth in Nigeria anymore. Adamu!

What a bigot, go wash your skin negro.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by bakila: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2012
edicolove: On a different note: how did you guys miss the part where it said some of the companies involved were not listed in the house of reps kangaroo report.

No body missed that part. It was agenda setting by your boss, Mr Nama. It was still an indictment on your Principle taking the money to N3trn, wasted from that conduit only.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by bakila: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2012
edicolove: On a different note: how did you guys miss the part where it said some of the companies involved were not listed in the house of reps kangaroo report.

No body missed that part. It was agenda setting by your boss, Mr Nama. It was still an indictment on your Principal taking the money to N3trn, wasted from that conduit only.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Mandelaguy(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2012
This is absolutely good. The president is on track and will fight corruption to a standstill. Rome was not built in a day and gradually those that lost faith or claimed to lose faith in this administration are gradually having a re-think. Where are those fake beafs that came here to deceive people? Interesting.....very interesting.

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

Hey Mr....get it to your head that its not just about opposition or personal insults to GEJ....let's yarn based on the administration which all parastatals are involved.....now, remove sentiments nd just answer dis question...

List three things Nigeria has benefited from the partial removal of the subsidy.

Secondly, mention 1 major thing or sector that has its price coming down with effect to any policy from the present administration.

Thank you.
Transport sector received a boost with the introduction of the 1600 buses donated by the Federal Government to TUC, I have seen those buses ferrying people in VI, VI has 2 of those buses, and I have seen them daily.

The very sector of price decrease is the Oil sector, the effect is directly seen with the downward adjustment of the pump price, that has a multiplier effects on transportation of goods and services with a catapulting effects on all related sectors.

Score me
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2012
I want subsidy 100% removed. We need to forestall further theft by marketers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) / Profiling The 179 Communities In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.