Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers (8513 Views)

Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Tintinix: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
jmaine: The usual nairaland noise in full swing . . . . .
.....And it's becoming so irritating!, I just scroll down each time to see who else is making sense rather than the insults!

I am really very sorry for President GEJ as He is now called, especially for the insults and lack of respect shown to him as the president of Nigeria by her citizens!, I just compare this to President Bush, in all of his blunders I am not sure he recieved as much thrashing as our president has recieved! Such that a Ghanain had the effrontery to name our President of an Unsound mind and Nigerians on this site took it upon themselves to justifiy that! Well these are part of the dividen of democracy...

Are we such a disjointed people.. I want to tie this to an example of our Nigerian football Fans supporting the opponents when the going gets bad, thoroughly demoralizing the players especially if they are putting in their best despite the challenges which we may not be privy to of playing for this country, its really demoralizing!
(I just read in Dailymail of an English fan; who turned out to be a millionaire flashing in a bid to distract the Italians; and he said it part of his contributions to supportings his team)

Nothing stops Our President from succumbing to our very low expectations of him, steal his own portion that would make our past presidents shudder and we would wait for the next president and the next cycle of distrust, abuses and such....

In Summary, lets learn to hold our leaders accountable for their words, CONSTRUCTIVELY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by drnoel: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
look at this people, we are still finding it difficult to digest that 1.3 trillion or so was stolen and they come back with more than 430 biliion in over payment. Abeg how does those figures relate. OR it this their way of trying to play foul.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ogb5(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
Tintinix:
.....And it's becoming so irritating!, I just scroll down each time to see who else is making sense rather than the insults!

I am really very sorry for President GEJ as He is now called, especially for the insults and lack of respect shown to him as the president of Nigeria by her citizens!, I just compare this to President Bush, in all of his blunders I am not sure he recieved as much thrashing as our president has recieved! Such that a Ghanain had the effrontery to name our President of an Unsound mind and Nigerians on this site took it upon themselves to justifiy that! Well these are part of the dividen of democracy...

Are we such a disjointed people.. I want to tie this to an example of our Nigerian football Fans supporting the opponents when the going gets bad, thoroughly demoralizing the players especially if they are putting in their best despite the challenges which we may not be privy to of playing for this country, its really demoralizing!
(I just read in Dailymail of an English fan; who turned out to be a millionaire flashing in a bid to distract the Italians; and he said it part of his contributions to supportings his team)

Nothing stops Our President from succumbing to our very low expectations of him, steal his own portion that would make our past presidents shudder and we would wait for the next president and the next cycle of distrust, abuses and such....

In Summary, lets learn to hold our leaders accountable for their words, CONSTRUCTIVELY!!!!!!!!!!

Thats Nigeria for you.
Full bodied people asking someone else to pay for the fuel they consume!
No shame, asking for subsidy on consumption and yet the wonder why the contry is not improving.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by forkadict(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
uzomagic: The subsidy regime was unsustainable due to corruption and had to be dispensed with. That's simple enough. You don't need to know the dynamics to know that it will be more beneficial to the citizenry for Govt to subsidise production by investing in the productive sectors

For God's sake there is a sequenst of events whenever you want to do anything. We all know that in time, we will have to abndon the subsidy but before then, make sure you are left with no choice. Not the way things are right now. we still have choices. many choices. First recover looted funds, plough them back into the treasury, eliminate waste in the system, increase power generation so that there will be less dependence on petrol, increased wealth generation so that a larger percentage of the populace will thenbe more empowered to afford the increase in pump price,etc and when it becomes obvious for all to see that we can no longer sustain the subsidy then you remove it and that is the last item on the to do list.

3 Likes

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by honeric01(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogb5:

Thats Nigeria for you.
No shame, asking for subsidy on consumption and yet the wonder why the contry is not improving.

Please just answer this: Of what benefit is oil to us if it can't be subsidized for the citizens? being a Nigerian, what benefit do we get from owning or having oil?
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Zutchy: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Most people say why is it that it is in this administration that a lot of fraud that has been going on is coming to light,they then go ahead to accuse this govt of perpetuating and committing corruption,and I ask myself a question,most of the crimes that are being committed have been going on since before this govt came to power just that they had previously not been discovered because they had all been cleverly covered up, and so I wonder shouldn't it be considered an achievement that due to the accountability of this govt all these thefts have started coming to light.if this govt was interested in continuing the theft don't you people think that they would have been trying to cover it up,that it won't have allowed it to go public.this is food for thought,to cover the thefts up would have been the easy way out for the govt,but rather they let the public know all that was going on,there is no journalist today that can come out and say that it was due to his investigations that any of these thefts came to light.truth or fact.

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by forkadict(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
honeric01:

Please just answer this: Of what benefit is oil to us if it can't be subsidized for the citizens? being a Nigerian, what benefit do we get from owning or having oil?

No mind the bagger ogb5. I guess his full name is ogbologbo OLE. You no see say i no answer am. I have learnt that you dont respond to evryone on nairaland. Maybe his father operates in the downstream oil sector.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by uzomagic(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

IBB and Abacha said sweeter things.
The difference is that today, our leaders are operating in a democratic atmosphere where there is an established system of checks and balances(NASS), greater access to information, greater freedom of the press and the marvel of social networking,(Facebook , Twitter, Nairaland,) and other media where people can educate, enlighten and inform themselves as well as galvanise themselves for mass action if the need arises. All we really need to do is give this administration the benefit of doubt and give them time to piece things together. At the level of thought, some novel and brilliant policies and ideas have been proposed by this administration. The challenge is to implement them. This cannot be done without the collaboration of the citizenry. Name calling, insults, cursing and violence will not help.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
fork adict:

No mind the bagger ogb5. I guess his full name is ogbologbo OLE. You no see say i no answer am. I have learnt that you dont respond to evryone on nairaland. Maybe his father operates in the downstream oil sector.

Ogb5 na truely Ogbologbo son of okpolo.....ignoring the baggar was really kewl....
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by jmaine: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Tintinix:

Zutchy: Most people say why is it that it is in this administration that a lot of fraud that has been going on is coming to light,they then go ahead to accuse this govt of perpetuating and committing corruption,and I ask myself a question,most of the crimes that are being committed have been going on since before this govt came to power just that they had previously not been discovered because they had all been cleverly covered up, and so I wonder shouldn't it be considered an achievement that due to the accountability of this govt all these thefts have started coming to light.if this govt was interested in continuing the theft don't you people think that they would have been trying to cover it up,that it won't have allowed it to go public.this is food for thought,to cover the thefts up would have been the easy way out for the govt,but rather they let the public know all that was going on,there is no journalist today that can come out and say that it was due to his investigations that any of these thefts came to light.truth or fact.

Correct Posts cool
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Beaf: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
edicolove: On a different note: how did you guys miss the part where it said some of the companies involved were not listed in the house of reps kangaroo report.

Money for cap, tippex for paper! You have just been Farouked! Lol

Bros, winsh must fly na! Lol!
Did they really miss that obvious point?

These are the same ghouls who were so convincingly decieved by Farouk (until the dollar in cap saga). This was despite the fact that many of us pointed out what would be glaring lapses in the reps probe from day one; eg, they never bothered to invite Rilwan Lukman, the perpetual petroleum sector fixture under whom the greatest amount of fraud occurred.
Any serious probe would also not have failed to bring in Buhari who set up NNPC in 1970, spent practically his entire life in the petroleum sector and managed Abacha's shocking theft of subsidy money through the PTF scam (through which the current subsidy mafia system was set up).

Ever wonder why Buhari and IBB are the only ones who swear Abacha never stole (even with $4billion traced to him and $2.8billion recovered)? Its cos, they are involved! grin

Many of the shouters on this thread are diehard winshes and notorious defenders of darkness.

Imagine the clown that defended Abacha as a good example! Abacha who built a private refinery in Ivory Coast with FG money, while deliberately destroying NNPC so he could reap Nigeria off with the subsidy! IBB did the same, he built his private refinery with FG money in Liberia.
Now, for the first time, a President is telling Nigerians that the subsidy is the way Nigerians get phucked and many ret'ards hop out from underneath their stones with obtuse arguments!

Welldone GEJ!
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by forkadict(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

Bros, winsh must fly na! Lol!
Did they really miss that obvious point?

These are the same ghouls who were so convincingly decieved by Farouk (until the dollar in cap saga). This was despite the fact that many of us pointed out what would be glaring lapses in the reps probe from day one; eg, they never bothered to invite Rilwan Lukman, the perpetual petroleum sector fixture under whom the greatest amount of fraud occurred.
Any serious probe would also not have failed to bring in Buhari who set up NNPC in 1970, spent practically his entire life in the petroleum sector and managed Abacha's shocking theft of subsidy money through the PTF scam (through which the current subsidy mafia system was set up).

Ever wonder why Buhari and IBB are the only ones who swear Abacha never stole (even with $4billion traced to him and $2.8billion recovered)? Its cos, they are involved! grin

I don't think so. Many of the shouters on this thread are diehard winshes and notorious defenders of darkness.

Imagine the clown that defended Abacha as a good example! Abacha who built a private refinery in Ivory Coast with FG money, while deliberately destroying NNPC so he could reap Nigeria off with the subsidy! IBB did the same, he built his private refinery with FG money in Liberia.
Now, for the first time, a President is telling Nigerians that the subsidy is the way Nigerians get phucked and many ret'ards hop out from underneath their stones with obtuse arguments!

Welldone GEJ!

Why dont you just quit this winsh this, winsh that line? it's so boring and disgusting. please try another line. Or are you that stoooopid and uncreative just like your boss that you can not?
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Beaf: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
^
The truth is painful! Lol!
You are a winsh, bro.

All hail Osonga Airways! grin grin grin

Sky Blue:

There are huge discrepancies to account for definitely. Should we be pushing for accountability and prosecution of all found complicit? Absolutely YES.
However at the same time you have to also try and be consistent. What on earth do you mean by "return the fuel prize to its formal prize"? What formal 'price' are you talking of? You know that the price Nigerians pay for fuel is not the real price, right? We need to be clear on what we want, reducing how much we spend on that fuel subsidy, tackling corruption in the oil sector, or both. Because if it has anything to do with reduction of funds spent on fuel subsidy then you would know that one way of doing that is the removal of the fuel subsidy completely, so we don't have to even be talking about this issue in the future apart from prosecuting past thieves. Are Nigerians ready for this?

The ONLY way to end the subsidy scam is to totally end the subsidy regime. The mafia behind the subsidy racket has tentacles everywhere (as we have seen with Farouk), to make matters worse, they are awash with eye-wateringly vast amounts of cash to keep their tentacles "oiled" and any legal procedures marooned in our corruption limbo.

If we end the subsidy, the head of the snake would have been cut off, leaving the country with only legal battles for justice. Even these would be intense and difficult. I am not a religious person, but I believe this quote from the Good Book perfectly captures the terrain of the struggle:

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

-Eph 6:12

Its not gonna be easy and it requires immense measures of tact, guile and steadfastness.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by forkadict(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf: ^
The truth is painful! Lol!
You are a winsh, bro.

All hail Osonga Airways! grin grin grin

The ONLY way to end the subsidy scam is to totally end the subsidy regime. The mafia behind the subsidy racket has tentacles everywhere (as we have seen with Farouk), to make matters worse, they are awash with eye-wateringly vast amounts of cash to keep their tentacles "oiled" and any legal procedures marooned in our corruption limbo.

If we end the subsidy, the head of the snake would have been cut off, leaving the country with only legal battles for justice. Even these would be intense and difficult. I am not a religious person, but I believe this quote from the Good Book perfectly captures the terrain of the struggle:

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

-Eph 6:12

Its not gonna be easy and it requires immense measures of tact, guile and steadfastness.

Oh Yes! I guessed right. Such an uncreative, and dullll pseudo-public analyst.

I am trying hard to avoid this subsidy shit. I see it as an ugly chapter in our national history that i am trying hard to forget. Furthermore, gists on subsidy will derail the purpose of this thread and i willnot be a party to derailing this thread.

But dude, continue to wallow in your self deceit.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Beaf: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
ballabriggs: Who stole the money now? How did he subsidy funds rise by over 300% within a year? Who is going to jail to serve as a deterrent to others? Abi na Jona thief the money?

If he fails to act then reinforces the opinion that subsidy funds were stolen to fund his campaign.

BTW to say removal of petroleum subsidy would bring an end to corruption in the sector is totally false. I have strong economic and ethical reasons for this position. It is an attempt to relegate the importance of ethics by operators in the sector.

Mr rumour monger! You people love to freely exhibit stup!dity in public. embarassed

Subsidy payments are made in arrears, so it takes only a little IQ to deduce that the subsidy bill for 2011 was incurred in 2010. It takes only a slightly greater application of IQ to realise that the Yar Adua saga ended on May 29 2010.

Anyways, I'm talking to a bonehead, so the IQ of a nematode is expected.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by crocodile: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lots of people on this forum are posting without talking of concrete solutions. Don't you think reducing the stress on govt by subsidy payments stoppage will stop this whole fraud?till date they are finding it hard to prosecute self confessed bribe takers and bribe givers we dey here dey make noise! Our justice and crime fighting system is crap. What we need now is to reduce the complications brought on by such subsidy PROGRAMS and face more realistic and achievable PROGRAMS . I am for a total withdrawal of subsidy, the earlier the better! Even to pay on time since 1999 we keep owing arrears and giving room for corruption. Last year we got the figures for subsidy and this year we are still paying for 2011 subsidy . My people wise up.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by jaybee(f): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

You are funny. The subsidy racket has been going on since Abacha's time, when the good General built a private refinery in Ivory Coast with FG money and burst NNPC, so he and his cronies were the only ones importing fuel.

I bet our know alls in 9ja couldn't speak at the time, cos it would simply have attracted a bullet from Sgt. Rogers. Abacha wasn't a man of many words.
However, these days, it is fashionable for clever people to blame the man that has opened their eyes to the way the citizen was being phucked. 9ja is a weird and wonderful place indeed! You help a man, only for him and his family to spit on you and call you a fool; as GEJ said, "ITS A BIG BUSINESS." embarassed

SOURCE?
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Beaf: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
gbadexy: Pinkies! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
The marketers in this report include some marketers not included in Farouk's had hoc committee.
That means the real fraud would be like 1zillion.
God help us.

Now, we are talking. cool
Farouk popped out of a faecal heap to to blind the nation to the truth with science and "integrity."

What the marketers steal is simply eye-popping and Farouk covered up the majority of it, while we cheered him on.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by nairaner(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
WOW!! all in ONE YEAR! shocked Hopefully they shall go up to LAST 10 YEARS. Or is it the Cabal preventing them from doing the right thing?
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Mandelaguy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
This is an accolade for a govt that is determined to end fraud,embezzlement and corruption. Subsidy removal was twisted by he same boneheads who are determined to kee s in perpetual bondage and make Naija their playground of theft and looting,using Farogue as the jester in a court populated by sane people. Due to our level of sanity, most of us supported subsidy removal and usage of the fund for economic growth and development. This country is in the right direction and it is paining them that things might actually work for once.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by thehomer: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
Have any charges been brought? Otherwise this is just another attempt at obfuscation.
People keep whining about corruption but it will continue unless those caught and exposed are actually punished publicly.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by chucky234(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

You are funny. The subsidy racket has been going on since Abacha's time, when the good General built a private refinery in Ivory Coast with FG money and burst NNPC, so he and his cronies were the only ones importing fuel.

I bet our know alls in 9ja couldn't speak at the time, cos it would simply have attracted a bullet from Sgt. Rogers. Abacha wasn't a man of many words.
However, these days, it is fashionable for clever people to blame the man that has opened their eyes to the way the citizen was being phucked. 9ja is a weird and wonderful place indeed! You help a man, only for him and his family to spit on you and call you a fool; as GEJ said, "ITS A BIG BUSINESS." embarassed
You are such a pathetic fellow,who opened whose eyes,GEJ? You are totally brainwashed to think that GEJ opened our eyes,Nigerians are well informed and enlightened that they were years back. The OccupyNigeria protest was pivotal to that and not GEJ as you have said,secondly Abachas debt was written off when OBJ took over in 1999 in support of Nigeria's democracy and that's to say your refering to Abachas govt as being of the subsidy is premature and moronic.
We are talking of funds budgeted for and paid out in the name of subsidy between 2010 and 2012 when GEJ and his cabinet came on board this troubled airbus called Nigeria,always think before you open your mouth to vomit rubbish.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by chucky234(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
ogb5:

Thats Nigeria for you.
Yet another NL mumu,is Nigeria the only country that has a subsidized sector? Even America,Britain,France,Germany has many sectors subsidized to her citizens,do you know how the Oil and Gas sector is run in Nigeria by the FG? Gather facts and you will be left crying for this country,we are not suppose to suffer so much to get PMS,AGO and Kerosine.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by bakjal(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

As for you ....PRO retardeen media office.
Even if Abacha nd his cabal were wicked enough to build refineries outside and be the only ones importing product, the most important thing is that the people are not sufering the effect of such wicked act....unlike the present
wicked X Devilish = GEJ
The economy can be in the highest trouble for all I care but the comon man had light, food prices where regulated and business was possible.
There was hope but just within a year, one single administration stole what could feed 10 african nations for a long time without blinking.....dude do you know what it means to waste $20billio u s d

b
Rest well brother,very well said...
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Beaf: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
chucky234: You are such a pathetic fellow,who opened whose eyes,GEJ? You are totally brainwashed to think that GEJ opened our eyes,Nigerians are well informed and enlightened that they were years back. The OccupyNigeria protest was pivotal to that and not GEJ as you have said,secondly Abachas debt was written off when OBJ took over in 1999 in support of Nigeria's democracy and that's to say your refering to Abachas govt as being of the subsidy is premature and moronic.
We are talking of funds budgeted for and paid out in the name of subsidy between 2010 and 2012 when GEJ and his cabinet came on board this troubled airbus called Nigeria,always think before you open your mouth to vomit rubbish.

All you have written is a load of bullshiit. Your occupy movement was an open display of how to surpass the limits idiocy; well, you now have Farouk as your trophy to hold.
Your foolishness is further manifest in your claim that debts incurred under Abacha were written off. It is such a stup!d statement that is so off point that its not even worth further attention; it would be like discussing with a fish.

When you have nothing to say or do not understand what is being discussed, it is best to sit the bloody hell down and learn. You do not win trophies for coming out as a complete id!ot the way you have done.

There is no convincing the easy lay that they are fools who have been used and will be used all over again.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Beaf: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
chucky234: Yet another NL mumu,is Nigeria the only country that has a subsidized sector? Even America,Britain,France,Germany has many sectors subsidized to her citizens,do you know how the Oil and Gas sector is run in Nigeria by the FG? Gather facts and you will be left crying for this country,we are not suppose to suffer so much to get PMS,AGO and Kerosine.

You are really daft indeed!. Nigeria is the only country in the World that subsidises consumption.
Do America, Britain, France, Germany subsidise their citizens pockets (consumption) or do they subsidise only productive sectors of the economey?

I don't think you are mentally capable of telling the difference anyway, I might well be preaching to a goat.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ballabriggs: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2012
Beaf:

Mr rumour monger! You people love to freely exhibit stup!dity in public. embarassed

Subsidy payments are made in arrears, so it takes only a little IQ to deduce that the subsidy bill for 2011 was incurred in 2010. It takes only a slightly greater application of IQ to realise that the Yar Adua saga ended on May 29 2010.

Anyways, I'm talking to a bonehead, so the IQ of a nematode is expected.

Mr fool please shut up your mouth. Whether it was the arrears of 2010 is not the issue. The fact remains that actual spend exceeded budgeted by over 300% in the year. It was a violation of the laws as passed. It is standard procedure in auditing to determine if the figures had been materially misstated. Who paid what? Where controls circumvented? Only a fraud like you and Jona would not ask what went wrong. Your brain is not beyond the deceit you seek to spread on this forum and please don't make me a part of your roller coaster, I am more intelligent than that.

I laugh off the deceit you seek to spread. It is very petty, grow out of it. Have you no shame? A grown up spreads falsehood to earn a living. You are worse than the man who picks pocket in a 'molue'.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Gadario: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
unclebros: am tired of these expositions without actions.
SEC Scam, Pension Scam, Oil subsidy scam, Femi-Farouk Scam, GEJ media chat scam grin grin grin grin grin
Am beginning to suspect that Nigeria is a scam too

Honestly, our problem is not corruption because there is corruption all over the world. As long as you have human beings with blood flowing in their veins, there will be corruption.

NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS IMPUNITY angry

People commit crime and walk away like who wants to be a millionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NJC Bars Publication Of Petitions Against Judges / Profiling The 179 Communities In Anambra State. / UNESCO To Support Cross River State National Park (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.