Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67904 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
puskin:

Whats the rationale by taking those trades by 5am.......I would like to know.

Rationale? Ok

1. I figured that at that time, market has finished its initial gragra.
2. BOM didn't allow bets from 10pm to go into another day.
3. I was looking for a set and forget strategy.
4. I no dey use my sleep play at all grin grin grin
The number 1 is the main reason though.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
sleek09:

Please, what values do you use in calculating your pivot point. I know i have to use the high, low and close values of a particular pair but at times the values differ so please can you be clear on this. I am still learning.

Its the high, Low and close. That will give you the daily pivot. I use an autopivot indi though but i always make sure it corresponds with the pivot calculator on fxstreet.com under their trading tools tab.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Zeddicus:

Its the high, Low and close. That will give you the daily pivot. I use an autopivot indi though but i always make sure it corresponds with the pivot calculator on fxstreet.com under their trading tools tab.
I know but at times the values differ, for instance the closing price of EU on my chart may not be the same with that on the intraday prices on the BOM page.So,please tell me where to look for the correct values.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
sleek09:
I know but at times the values differ, for instance the closing price of EU on my chart may not be the same with that on the intraday prices on the BOM page.So,please tell me where to look for the correct values.

You don't have any business with BOM and their charts. Simply get a forex MT4 platform,open the daily charts of the particular pair. Wait for the day to close at 10pm so you can get the days High,Low and close. Input those values on that site I mentioned and you will get the Pivot. The closing price is virtually the same across all platforms +/- 2pips. So I don't know if you imply anyother thing with the correct value talk.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Zeddicus:
You don't have any business with BOM and their charts. Simply get a forex MT4 platform,open the daily charts of the particular pair. Wait for the day to close at 10pm so you can get the days High,Low and close. Input those values on that site I mentioned and you will get the Pivot. The closing price is virtually the same across all platforms +/- 2pips. So I don't know if you imply anyother thing with the correct value talk.

Ok, thanks. Its now clear to me. I was confused cos at times it differs by plus or minus 2 pips.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jtmoneyjt: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rubbish i thought it was free,who wuld leav wat d good spirit guys r doin here and go and pay 20000 naira.anybody in a haste can go and pay for those things u get hia 4 free.instead i will buy 2000 naira r.card and send to those guys makin me rich 4 free.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
fejirom: ITS TIME TO STOP SELLING, STOP GIVING OUT NONSENSE AND LET US PRACTICALLY DO IT. ATTEND A LIVE BETONMARKET TRANING, WHERE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE 100% AT THE END OF THE DAY FROM BETONMARKET. THIS IS GOING TO BE LIVE AS WE WILL SHOW YOU WITH LIVE ACCOUNT. DETAILS HERE http://www.bestwaystomakemoneyonlin.info/
scammers soon na death penalty for una..your site has bomdecoder and limitbreaker webpages copied,,u think say na children dey here..
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
fejirom: ITS TIME TO STOP SELLING, STOP GIVING OUT NONSENSE AND LET US PRACTICALLY DO IT. ATTEND A LIVE BETONMARKET TRANING, WHERE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE 100% AT THE END OF THE DAY FROM BETONMARKET. THIS IS GOING TO BE LIVE AS WE WILL SHOW YOU WITH LIVE ACCOUNT. DETAILS HERE http://www.bestwaystomakemoneyonlin.info/

HE-DDDIIIOOOTTTT...Mtswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

What are you major techniques and how many positions do you target a day?
Major techniques are candlesticks pattern and formation. They include, Hammer, hanging man, inverted hammer, engulfing patterns, dark cloud cover, piercing patterns, stars and so on.
Money management of 7% allows me to make as much as 8 trades, which is the maximum for every 5%. Whenever I stake with 7%, then the maximum number of trade is 4.
I have this feeling that BOM might change their platform before the end of the year if bettors/traders are only sticking to the RISE/FALL. Therefore, it is necessary one makes the most of this option.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
ayox2003: Besides, is there any newbie that has queations or needs to be enlightened on any topic concerning BOM, Indices, techniques, currencies and so on? Anything inline with this thread?
I'll be pleased to answer them.
Frawzey.

Thanks so much for this. i am still new as far as i am concern, pls, how do i read chart cos most of the time, the prices i see on the MT4 is always different from that on BOM? they how do i know market direction.... Thanks in advance
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
ibnquasale:

Thanks so much for this. i am still new as far as i am concern, pls, how do i read chart cos most of the time, the prices i see on the MT4 is always different from that on BOM? they how do i know market direction.... Thanks in advance
I agree with you. Sometimes, the price on MT4 would be lower/higher than that of BOM chart. It borders me as well, but I still forge ahead with my trades.
One thing that is necessary is the TF or Chart time vis-a-vis the current nigerian time. Once those two are correct and inline with the currency pairs you want to trade upon, then you can go ahead with your bets. It is also very important to study both trends. The trend on your MT4 must be the same with the one on your BOM Chart. Once these are inplace, then you are good to go.
I would have loved to upload screenshots to give a clearer understanding but I'm on a mobile phone. I'd expatiate tomorrow by Gods grace.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jtmoneyjt: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
alert! ALERT AU TO RISE IN 13 MINS
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Trades i will get into by 5am tomorrow:
EurJpy, Eurusd and Nzdusd are expected to fall
and am throwing in Gold too.
Usdcad is expected to rise.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
ayox2003:
Major techniques are candlesticks pattern and formation. They include, Hammer, hanging man, inverted hammer, engulfing patterns, dark cloud cover, piercing patterns, stars and so on.
Money management of 7% allows me to make as much as 8 trades, which is the maximum for every 5%. Whenever I stake with 7%, then the maximum number of trade is 4.
I have this feeling that BOM might change their platform before the end of the year if bettors/traders are only sticking to the RISE/FALL. Therefore, it is necessary one makes the most of this option.

Frawzey.

Care to share?

BOM will change their platform? I know they have done so in the past but is it yearly?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jtmoneyjt: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2012
HOLY MAN BOMMASTER Y DONT DEY ALLOW FOR GOLD BETTING NOW
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jtmoneyjt: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2012
OGA BOMMASTER WHICH PAIR R U ANALYSING NOW MAKE I JOIN TO C IF I BLIND
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2012
Oga bom,,welcome
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2012
Morning House
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2012
morning house
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:28am On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: morning house

watching AJ for a rise bet. still watching it because jpy still very strong @ d moment
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 1:30am On Jul 11, 2012
good morning house.......welcome[b] bommaster[/b]
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

watching AJ for a rise bet. still watching it because jpy still very strong @ d moment
am with u bro
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2012
let go for GJ to rise close by 2am

enter mine @123.984. let see how 1st bet goes. Goodluck
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:39am On Jul 11, 2012
AU is not bad for rise bet as well.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: let go for GJ to rise close by 2am

enter mine @122.984. let see how 1st bet goes. Goodluck
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster: AU is not bad for rise bet as well.
hw many minutes
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:41am On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: hw many minutes

close by 2.02
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 1:42am On Jul 11, 2012
bommaster:

close by 2.02
am in entered 1,0182,,thanks
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:43am On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: 123.086

? never reach this since i dey watch
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:44am On Jul 11, 2012
prince123: am in entered 1,0182,,thanks

goodluck bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103)

Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.