Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67933 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

it not bad to risk this ur eur/gbp to raise @ this currrent price of 0.80032 for like 12 minute

@ jsh_eng if i win this one i go thank u as u open my eyes to it.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

it not bad to risk this ur eur/gbp to raise @ this currrent price of 0.80032 for like 12 minute

currently at 0.80083, d tin just skyrocket with just 2min, but lets wait and c hw dis comes out
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
e be like say na bomaster they control market. I guess u are using very small TF, like the 1MIN or 5MIN to study this small small movements

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
waow cant believe my eye, E/G now 0.80108, na annointing bommaster dey use
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

Thank God bet won

@jsh_eng thank u for the notification
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1: e be like say na bomaster they control market. I guess u are using very small TF, like the 1MIN or 5MIN to study this small small movements

u are right bro. i dey use both
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

Thank God bet won

BABA GOD NONI
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

Thank God bet won

I missed this sad
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Its looking good to enter at 0.8002 again o, maybe heading for 0.7995
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Ayo, I want to see if I can get a kinda time to place my bets using Unclenna system. Let me explain. I know when the market opens. I am supposed to wait for it to pull back to the pp before placing the corresponding bets. Now I could stay up for .... waiting for that to happen since there is no particular time. Price moves when it wants to. Now I am using 1hr TF to see what happens for the next few weeks. For those that met the criteria, if for instance, I woke up around 3-4am and placed the bet, what are the chances of winning given where the price was at that time. Want to monitor from the 3rd to the 8th candle, and see if I can come up with a "safe" time on the average. That way, I may not really have to stay up for the better part of the night waiting for the trigger but will set my alarm around that supposedly safe time. Except someone in the house will volunteer to be giving me a flash when those signals are generated. grin grin grin It could also be useful in forex. Anyway, its just a test. It may not yield anything. I also want to see the pip position just after 11am with respect to the opening position for the day.
Look for somebody to send you alert, I doubt what you are suggesting will work
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1: Its looking good to enter at 0.8002 again o, maybe heading for 0.7995
What is this analysis based on?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EMOGROUP: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: Join our group, then read all the posts of easycopyrh and unclenna related to this thread. Thats all. Then come back to ask questions, but if you sabi read then read the whole thing from season 1 reach here. Good luck. Do not be in a hurry to make money but if you de hurry then do vigil with unclenna tonight starting from 10pm till alert show, it could be 4am or 2am like early this morning. But demo first so that you master how to place trades.

RED to be replaced with auto pivot. Na only commodities I go de watch am first.
thanks bro, but how I fit joing the Group?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1: Its looking good to enter at 0.8002 again o, maybe heading for 0.7995
WON
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Congrats bro. Just take a look at your 1MIN and 5MIN TF, you'll see the pattern
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Una don run reach page 2 now now?? Nawa!!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Movement has been following a pattern strictly between 0.8015 and 0.8001 for sometimes now, kinda mini R and S points.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: What is this analysis based on?
blink182: WON
Sharp man! Even before you ask the question you don already enter the trade grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: Look for somebody to send you alert, I doubt what you are suggesting will work

i remember i offer to send signal by text to anybody with 0802xxxxx number free, the first day i eneter this forum, but i believe member was think another Scammer or premium guy don eneter,

before i show up have gone thru d thread from begining and i see i can help somebody that have no time or so due to one thing or d other. work, power etc.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1: Congrats bro. Just take a look at your 1MIN and 5MIN TF, you'll see the pattern
With which indicator
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
I stake 10% of my account (I know its high sad )so i'm religiously sticking to just two trades a day. Caught those two during the Asian Vigil Session. Thanks to Bommaster.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

i remember i offer to send signal by text to anybody with 0802xxxxx number free, the first day i eneter this forum, but i believe member was think another Scammer or premium guy don eneter,

before i show up have gone thru d thread from begining and i see i can help somebody that have no time or so due to one thing or d other. work, power etc.

With your style, texts MAY not work. The difference between WIN and LOSE in this business can be just one pip.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Zeddicus:

Sharp man! Even before you ask the question you don already enter the trade grin
Na wa for you o, my eye de red grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Just saw LR deposit option in BOM Cashier. No deposit fees. Did they just add that?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Zeddicus:
With your style, texts MAY not work. The difference between WIN and LOSE in this business can be just one pip.

u are right, but then i was thinking could have been better/faster way, as i will just text likely place to enter ahead if it get there or near there.

but that was then sha too busy now

and mind u the text is free for me as well, i have free text to 0802
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
blink182: With which indicator
Normal fxanalyser and using my eye as Candle Time
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

I beg help people when need am especially for unclenna pattern, sms go work am well.

toluxa1: Movement has been following a pattern strictly between 0.8015 and 0.8001 for sometimes now, kinda mini R and S points.
Auto pivot things abi?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1:
Normal fxanalyser and using my eye as Candle Time
Pivot support am too
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Shop close, join u again later. enjoy
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

u are right, but then i was thinking could have been better/faster way, as i will just text likely place to enter ahead if it get there or near there.

but that was then sha too busy now

and mind u the text is free for me as well, i have free text to 0802
abeg help oooooo. We People wey no dey get time to dey watch chart need am o abeg Alhaji.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yes bro
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
EnterPRO: Just saw LR deposit option in BOM Cashier. No deposit fees. Did they just add that?

I no see am o
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxa1: Yes bro
I beg explain am well, the thing no touch fxanalyser for the alert self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (103)

Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' / Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.