Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? (14002 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / Only Bayern Munich And 2 Other Clubs Have Won The 3 Major European Trophies(not Man U, Barca, Arsena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by lekkie073(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Brezzybone: Arsenal fc is a club that has choosen to run its buz modestly usmanov is fr richer the abramovic bt arsenal hv refused to go that path.
Shut ur fhucking mouf up! Abrahamovic is still 52nd richest in d world. Whr is usmanov on d ranking?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin: CLUBS IN ENGLAND AND EUROPE ARE BUILT TO OUTLIVE GENERATIONS.I.E ARSENAL 1886, CHELSEA 1905 ETC.FACT
SOME GENERATION OF CHELSEA FANS DIED WITHOUT THEIR FANS SEEING DEM WIN A LEAGUE TITLE.FACT 50YRS
D ONLY TEAM THAT HAVE PLAYED TOP FLIGHT FOOTBALL I.E OLD DIVISION 1 AND PRIMERSHIP IN ENGLAND IS ARSENAL,ONLY CLUB THAT HAS NEVER PLAYED IN THE 2ND TIER LEAGUE ALL THE ODERS HAVE.SO THIER FANS ALL D WAY FROM WOOLICH AS DUAL SQUARE HAD ENJOYED WON TITLES ,IN ENGLAND THEY PRIDE HISTORY ARSENAL HISTORY IS RICH 13 TITLES.3RD TO ONLY LIVERPOOL AND MAN U.CHELSEAS HISTORY IS 8YRS.we have seen glory buyers come and go blackburn,leeds will they stand the test of time?its called finicial doping in football.a football club should live by its means.is chelsea dat big/fan base in london?has it got more supporters than tottenham, west ham,arsenal?is stamford bridge with a capacity of 41000 plus always full?nigerians like a winning club most will rush to man city now.but is it sustainable?can chelsea with 41000capacity pay its players?THINK ABOUT IT..

I like the way you think, no matter how ignorant it may sound! So if a small team like QPR were bought by a rich oil tycoon and they started spending real money and winning trophies and a giant with history like Arsenal continue to lose and win nothing, does Arsenal's history make up for their present failures. You 13 titles are amazing but let's get real, most were earned when the Premiership was in infancy, not when teams like Tottenham, Man City, Everton and Newcastle are bursting with confidence, stop basking in past glory and focus on the modern game of football, yes Chelsea we spend a lot, but our money brought us something all you Arsenal fans can only dream, the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by canuck(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
@OP - Because Gunners fans also hate other clubs. Period.

Whichever way, it doesn't make sense to me. Hate is an extremely strong emotion, but club fans (esp. Nigerians) seem to whip it up at will.

I love soccer. But I love people more.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Wrong question. Rather, Why do fans of other clubs hate Man U so much. Because i'm a Man U fan and i support arsenal is some matches that won't affect the position of man u on d table. And also their champions league matches
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
lekkie073:
Shut ur fhucking mouf up! Abrahamovic is still 52nd richest in d world. Whr is usmanov on d ranking?

I'm a Chelsea fan true and true but I don't go for sentiments, Usmanov is richer than Abrahamovic, in fact he's the richest man in Russia.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
samuelee1:

Though am nt a chelsea fan, bt i love clubs dat face reality, & sori 2 say bt Arsenal dont. U made mention of torres, ramires & co, bt u seize 2 4get dat ramires & torres scored vital goals dat won chelsea dose big trophies. Imagine torres who cost £50m (even though he dint score lots of goals, bt form is temporal, and class is permanent) who has spent jst 2 seasons wit chelsea and has won the FA cup and the UCL, & compare him 2 RVP who has spent 8 seasons wit Arsenal, and has notin 2 show 4 it, wich would u prefer?
some players died playing for chelsea without winning jack shit.wot will they be saying in their graves?blakburn won the league after spending like dis in d 90s but its been relegated,leeds spent like dis qualified 4 d champions league but its been relagated to oblivion.wot whr saying is same can happen to chelsea if they can t self sustain ,will u still follow chelsea if they play division 3?they real fans of chealsea will but u will move on cus ur not a real fan.can u answer dis qusetion+why didnt the fans of Chelsea Pitch Owners sell the freehold to abramovic?.they know chelsea its ders abra is just an investor he will go and chelsea will still be ders simple..real supporters stay will investors like abra will move on.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
e concern u if we b academy?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

I'm a Chelsea fan true and true but I don't go for sentiments, Usmanov is richer than Abrahamovic, in fact he's the richest man in Russia.
dont mind him they come on line to write beer parlour gist who in the world dont know usmanov is richer dan abramovic?and u call urself a football lover.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
WHY DIDNT THE LAND OWNERS OF STAMFORD BRIDGE/SHARE HOLDERS AND FANS SELL D FREE HOLD TO ABRAMOVIC?I WANT ANSWERS?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin: WHY DIDNT THE LAND OWNERS OF STAMFORD BRIDGE/SHARE HOLDERS AND FANS SELL D FREE HOLD TO ABRAMOVIC?I WANT ANSWERS?
ILD GIVE U ANSWERS=http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-lose-bid-to-buy-stamford-bridge-freehold-6362131.html
Chelsea were today thwarted in their first bid to leave Stamford Bridge, their home for the past 106 years.
At a vote of Chelsea Pitch Owners at the stadium today, 61.6 per cent of members voted to sell the freehold of the pitch back to the club - 75 per cent was required - a result which effectively ends any possibility of a move to a new, bigger site.

Blues owner Roman Abramovich has long harboured hopes of increasing Chelsea's matchday revenue by moving from their current home, which holds 41,841, to an arena with a capacity of 60,000. Today's failure to secure the freehold to £400million of prime west London real estate looks to have ended the Russian's plans.

The major gripe for many members of the CPO was not that they objected to moving from Stamford Bridge, but that they wished to retain the freehold on any new site and thus secure the long-term future of the club.

While Abramovich's motives are not questioned, there are concerns over what will happen to the club once he is no longer owner.

Stamford Bridge's pitch freehold has been owned since 1997 by CPO, a company which exists for the very purpose of preventing the club falling into the hands of property developers.

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck announced on October 3 the west London club's intention to buy out CPO, giving the 12,000 shareholders 24 days to trade, only three more than the legal requirement.

But after the organisation retained control of the land, Chelsea will have to go back to the drawing board in order to come up with an agreement with CPO's members.

More than £200,000 worth of shares exchanged hands in the last two weeks of business - more than had been sold in the previous seven years, 10 per cent of the entire issue, but not enough to secure Chelsea the result they desired today.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by tobechi74: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

Plz! plz! plz!

No body is insulting arsenal. We are only saying that arsenal is a nursery dat plants players who are later transplanted to the permanent side where they are developed to win world best

hence, arsenal shud plz change their name frm arsenal fc to arsena nursery center

clubs are known 4 retaining captains for years and they retire in the club or go 4 other smaller noncompetitive teams where they retire.
E.g puyol in barca for years....terry in chelsea..,gigs and ferdinand in man u,...gerald in liverpool etc

However, in arsenal the same cant be said..arsenal have changd captains over d years. The captains who are the team best players end up going for the better club
Henry to barca Gallas 2 totenham..,...etc,.., Immegiately afta such migration, d captains end up wining trophys
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin: WHY DIDNT THE LAND OWNERS OF STAMFORD BRIDGE/SHARE HOLDERS AND FANS SELL D FREE HOLD TO ABRAMOVIC?I WANT ANSWERS?

It's the same reason, anyone holds on to an investment that is worth potentially 3 times its current worth, if it was up to the fans that land would be sold already but the real landowners are just a bunch of greedy individuals looking to squeeze out the most money as possible. Abrahamovic is a businessman and has several options for new stadiums, he's just looking for the most economical plan. Trust me Chelsea will have a New Stadium within the next 5 years, even if he has to name it after one of his oil companies.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
lekkie073:
GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND GO READ UP..USMANOV IS RICHER DAN ABRA...SIMPLE
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

It's the same reason, anyone holds on to an investment that is worth potentially 3 times its current worth, if it was up to the fans that land would be sold already but the real landowners are just a bunch of greedy individuals looking to squeeze out the most money as possible. Abrahamovic is a businessman and has several options for new stadiums, he's just looking for the most economical plan. Trust me Chelsea will have a New Stadium within the next 5 years, even if he has to name it after one of his oil companies.
ARE U FOR REAL?THE LAND OWNERS ARE FANS THEY OWN THE CLUB ABRA IS JUS AN INVESTOR.READ MY POST ON WHY THEY DIDNT SELL TO HIM I JUS POSTED IT.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
Am a chelsea fan but i serioxly i dnt lyk d pattern of our football,,stll dnt believe dat we deserve to win last season ucl
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Malaysia's SP Setia and Sime Darby have won the right to redevelop Battersea Power Station, beating a rival bid from Chelsea Football Club looking to move its stadium to the London landmark.

About 15 bidders including Chelsea, owned by the Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, submitted plans last month to buy the protected 15-hectare site on the south bank of the river Thames, the subject of repeated failed redevelopment attempts in the three decades since it shut.

source=http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jun/07/battersea-power-station-chelsea-malaysia

The Malaysian property companies have inked an exclusivity agreement with Alan Bloom and Alan Hudson of Ernst & Young, the joint administrators and receivers, to acquire the site for £400m, SP Setia and Sime Darby said in a joint statement on Thursday.

The deal marks SP Setia's first foray into Europe and adds to its residential schemes in Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia.

The Malaysian companies said the redevelopment of the site would revive south-west central London.

SP Setia and Sime Darby will build a new underground train station as part of the proposed extension of the northern line of the London network, according to the filing.

The crumbling riverside edifice – Europe's largest brick structure – and its quartet of art-deco white chimneys have been a recognisable silhouette on the London skyline for 80 years.

The site came on to the market after a £5.5bn plan by the Irish developer Treasury Holdings for homes, shops and offices collapsed in December.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
lekkie073:
M[b]anchester City owner Sheikh Mansour remains top of FourFourTwo's Football Rich List for the 2011-12 season, with the magazine reporting he is worth £20billion.
[/b]
Sheikh Mansour, a member of Abu Dhabi's ruling Al-Nahyan family, has invested heavily in City since the 2008 takeover and has been rewarded by seeing the team qualify for this season's Champions League and win the 2011 FA Cup.

They have also made a positive start to the 2011-12 Barclays Premier League season which has put them on course to challenge Manchester United for the domestic title.

FourFourTwo say that Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov is now wealthier than QPR shareholder Lakshmi Mittal.

Usmanov is now reported to be worth £12.4bn, with Indian steel magnate Mittal slipping to third with a fortune of £11.8bn.

Chelsea's Russian billionaire owner Roman Abramovich sits fourth on the list, with FourFourTwo reporting his fortune grew by £2.9bn over the year to reach £10.3bn.

Malcolm Glazer, the controversial owner of Manchester United, has reportedly increased his fortune by £110million to remain ninth on the list.

L[b]iverpool owner John W Henry, whose consortium completed their buy-out of the club just over a year ago, is the highest new entry on the list, with the American going in at 20th.[/b]

Former England captain David Beckham's wealth has grown by £35m to give him a personal fortune of £135m according to the FourFourTwo list, making him the wealthiest player on their list and 42nd overall.

Michael Owen and Rio Ferdinand remain second and third on the players' list, with Ferdinand's United team-mates Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney fourth and fifth respectively.

England boss Fabio Capello's reported fortune of £38m puts him top of FourFourTwo's managers list.

ENGLISH FOTBALL'S RICH LIST: THE LARGEST PERSONAL FORTUNES

source=http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-owner-Sheikh-Mansour-tops-FourFourTwo-s-Football-Rich-List-with-20billion-fortune-article808260.html
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by hardeyincah(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas:

I don't hate chelsea, man u or city i am just sick of fans from these clubs going on about how arsenal has been trophyless for 7 years as if arsenal is the only club that has gone 7 years without a trophy. For your information arsenal stadium cost 500 million pounds, are u saying that city lost that much last season? I Don't think so.

am sure u just got details of the amount spent on Emirate stadium, u know how it feel wen u send u child to the university for Seven years and he/she comes backs home with no certificate but the comment ''he's still learning; very soon he will get there''
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Giovinco: Am a chelsea fan but i serioxly i dnt lyk d pattern of our football,,stll dnt believe dat we deserve to win last season ucl

Your name said it all, Giovinco! Arsenal fans please grow up!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by hardeyincah(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Do u agree with me that Nigeria will win d world cup (that comes up four four years) before arsenal can win d Champions league (that comes up yearly)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
ARE U FOR REAL?THE LAND OWNERS ARE FANS THEY OWN THE CLUB ABRA IS JUS AN INVESTOR.READ MY POST ON WHY THEY DIDNT SELL TO HIM I JUS POSTED IT.

Stop saying what you don't know! Chelsea FC plc is the company which owns Chelsea Football Club. The ultimate parent company of Chelsea FC plc is Fordstam Limited and the ultimate controlling party of Fordstam Limited is Roman Abramovich. Abramovic owns team Chelsea but the CPO owns the land the stadium is built upon. Abramovic can always build a new stadium, once he is able to secure a marketable site, the CPO are nothing without Team Chelsea. Like I've said before, the real Chelsea fans want a new stadium, the CPO does not represent the true views of Chelsea fans, I don't expect you to know the difference because you are not a premium Chelsea member!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
hardeyincah: Do u agree with me that Nigeria will win d world cup (that comes up four four years) before arsenal can win d Champions league (that comes up yearly)

Whatever dude, u are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Stop saying what you don't know! Chelsea FC plc is the company which owns Chelsea Football Club. The ultimate parent company of Chelsea FC plc is Fordstam Limited and the ultimate controlling party of Fordstam Limited is Roman Abramovich. Abramovic owns team Chelsea but the CPO owns the land the stadium is built upon. Abramovic can always build a new stadium, once he is able to secure a marketable site, the CPO are nothing without Team Chelsea. Like I've said before, the real Chelsea fans want a new stadium, the CPO does not represent the true views of Chelsea fans, I don't expect you to know the difference because you are not a premium Chelsea member!
Do u think they just move stadiums?chelsea is based in west london (whr u have kensignton and chelsea borough /fulham broadway)1 of d most expensive parts of london.there is no space again in west london big enuf 4 d construction unless they move away from west london,will the fans allow them move from their area,will it still b called chealsea?because its called chelsea fc because its located @ chealsea an area?.its like saying enugu rangers should move to aba and u still call it enugu rangers.u get me.its a tricky 1 4 chealsea . why did tottenham supporters demonsrate when they learnt their club bidded to move to the new olympic stadium which is in east london,while they are based in the north?west london his thier history ,heritage the british dont like changes they are conservatives they like the history of thier locality.so it will be very diff if not posible to leave west london.they only space they found in west london is the batterseas power station which i tot abra wit all his money shold have outbid the malaysians but he chikened out.so its not impposible but its diff.i dont see it comin in the 5 yrs u stated.not possible.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

FOOTBALL CLUBS IN ENGLAND ARE NAMED AFTER THEY AREA THE FOOT BALL CLUB IS LOCATED .THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS ARSENAL AND 2 ODER CLUBS.THATS WHY U HEAR MAN U,MAN CITY(MANCHESTER)TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC IN TOTTEHENHAM,CHELSEA FC IN CHELSEA,WEST HAM FULHAM AND ALL BUT 2-3,IF CHELSEA LEAVE CHELSEA because THEIRS NO WHR TO MOVE TO IN CHELSEA WILL THEY CHANGE D NAME?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by abbey621(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
Do u think they just move stadiums?chelsea is based in west london (whr u have kensignton and chelsea borough /fulham broadway)1 of d most expensive parts of london.there is no space again in west london big enuf 4 d construction unless they move away from west london,will the fans allow them move from their area,will it still b called chealsea?because its called chelsea fc because its located @ chealsea an area?.its like saying enugu rangers should move to aba and u still call it enugu rangers.u get me.its a tricky 1 4 chealsea . why did tottenham supporters demonsrate when they learnt their club bidded to move to the new olympic stadium which is in east london,while they are based in the north?west london his thier history ,heritage the british dont like changes they are conservatives they like the history of thier locality.so it will be very diff if not posible to leave west london.they only space they found in west london is the batterseas power station which i tot abra wit all his money shold have outbid the malaysians but he chikened out.so its not impposible but its diff.i dont see it comin in the 5 yrs u stated.not possible.

Leave the club's administration to those who know better than you do! Who are you to say something is impossible? Things change in the blink of an eye, not to talk of 5 years.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Leave the club's administration to those who know better than you do! Who are you to say something is impossible? Things change in the blink of an eye, not to talk of 5 years.
Its not nigeria dat things can change @ d blink of an eye.Arsenal started planning to move since 2000 they moved in 2007,they already had the land sortedooo cus an empty space close to highbury was sort..six yrs.u think na only to erect structure? not only d construction u have issues like= the movement liecence only will take more than 1 yr to be approved,planning permission,local council permit,locals agreement,u think construction na beans in d developed world?chelsea never c land to build not to talk of getting all this arrangement sorted, ur talikng abot 5 yrs.go build am 4 dem 4 sky na.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
abbey621:

Emirates Stadium
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Emirates Stadium

Emirates Stadium
Location London
Coordinates 51°33′18″N 0°6′31″WCoordinates: 51°33′18″N 0°6′31″W
Broke ground July 2003
Opened 22 July 2006
Owner Arsenal F.C.
Surface Desso GrassMaster
Construction cost
£ 390 million
£ 470 million (entire project to date)
Architect Populous (formerly HOK Sport)[1]
Structural engineer Buro Happold
Services engineer Buro Happold
Main contractors Sir Robert McAlpine
Capacity 60,361[2]
Executive Suites 152
Field dimensions 105 × 68 metres
Tenants
Arsenal Football Club (2006–)
Ashburton Grove, known for sponsorship reasons as the Emirates Stadium or simply The Emirates, is an association football stadium located in Islington, North London, England. It is the current home of Arsenal Football Club. At a capacity of 60,361, the Emirates is the third-largest football stadium in England after Wembley and Old Trafford and fourth-largest in the United Kingdom.
In 1997, Arsenal started exploring the possibility of relocating to a new stadium, having been denied planning permission by Islington Council to expand its then home ground of Highbury. After considering various options, the club settled on purchasing an industrial and waste disposal estate in Ashburton Grove and submitted their planning brief to the public in 2000. In spite of opposition to the move by local residents and club shareholders, Arsenal succeeded in winning the council's approval to which manager Arsène Wenger later described as being the "biggest decision in Arsenal's history since the board opted to bring Herbert Chapman to the club in 1925."[3] Estate relocation work began in August 2002 and commenced four months later. Financing for the stadium proved difficult, resulting in the club delaying work until February 2004. Emirates Airline was later announced as the main sponsor for the stadium in October 2004 and work reached completion in July 2006 at a cost of £390 million.
The stadium has undergone a process of 'Arsenalisation' beginning in August 2009, with the aim of restoring the club's heritage and history. The ground has frequently hosted music concerts and several international fixtures featuring the Brazil national football team. The stadium will be a host venue for the 2015 Rugby World Cup in England.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
kkk17: Wrong question. Rather, Why do fans of other clubs hate Man U so much. Because i'm a Man U fan and i support arsenal is some matches that won't affect the position of man u on d table. And also their champions league matches
ur right bruv.dats d koko here evrybody hates dem but cant do noffin abt it.its big,massive club,2 much ptential.fan base,world wide appeal,history tradition.he has got it all,same as liverpool.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Azubreezy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas: Im sick of the Arsenal haters.. We are the model club.. Chelsea City and United are just clubs on steroids!!!! Until any of your clubs build a stadium, then I will love to see how much money you are spending in transfers!!! We are ahead of the game. Imagine that money was spent on players instead of the stadium, do you not think we would have won the league? We have been around the top of the table in March in a few of the previous seasons, we have been to cup finals... Having spend no money. I think the most we have been in debt is 6 million.
See ur lyf? U r busy accusing odas of a sin u r guilty of. u r d one hating chelsea. Kip cryin wolf and hatin, while chelsea is pickin trophies almost every season. u'l neva win untill u stop hating n mind u, d folks u r hatin are d current champions of Europe. We r chelsea, we dnt mind winnining ugly. we play beta wen written off. we dnt hate. we play, and we BELIEVE! Go screw ur self, bonafide camel fucker of a poster!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Beowulf(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

uncle am not ur guy, u can address me as 1025 thank u. i know u have been following the progress in epl these days. any player that signs 5 years contract for 10 million has not class. podolski played in a relegated club in germany and that is where wenger picked him from. you need better money to buy a germany international that is hot. pls do not expect much from the guy. na small small clubs dey spend 10 million these days on players not top 4 teams. any player that costs 25 to 50 must have something in him. arsenal fans were more worried over the price of torres until the day torres shut barca up. big players like drogba, ramires, david luiz, brother mikel etc play big games.
can i ask u, what if arsenal was in finals with buyern with ur john terry, ivanovic,ramires and meirales all suspended, who would have played the game for u ppl talk-less of winning it? it is difficult to see players that have no quality that cost a lot of money.
So according to your logic Henderson of Liverpool (€25M) (I stand to be corrected) Carroll of Liverpool (€30M), David Bently of Spurs (€16M) are all quality players because of their price tags? Everyone knows that the market in football is highly overpriced. Footballers like any merchandise is always subject to bargains. Sometimes you get a basement deal that turn out fantastic and sometimes you get the pricy merchandise that turn out a dud. I disagree that the price tag of a player is directly proportional to his ability, quality or intrinsic worth. Sometimes it is sometimes it is not.

Your argument that Podolski, a German international, one of the first names on the German team sheet, the youngest capped player in Europe is cack because he played in a relegated club doesn't hold water. It is like saying that Lukaku is a better player to Podolski because he played for a team that won the UCL and the FA cup.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Azubreezy: See ur lyf? U r busy accusing odas of a sin u r guilty of. u r d one hating chelsea. Kip cryin wolf and hatin, while chelsea is pickin trophies almost every season. u'l neva win untill u stop hating n mind u, d folks u r hatin are d current champions of Europe. We r chelsea, we dnt mind winnining ugly. we play beta wen written off. we dnt hate. we play, and we BELIEVE! Go screw ur self, bonafide camel fucker of a poster!

Bleep U
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Beowulf:
So according to your logic Henderson of Liverpool (€25M) (I stand to be corrected) Carroll of Liverpool (€30M), David Bently of Spurs (€16M) are all quality players because of their price tags? Everyone knows that the market in football is highly overpriced. Footballers like any merchandise is always subject to bargains. Sometimes you get a basement deal that turn out fantastic and sometimes you get the pricy merchandise that turn out a dud. I disagree that the price tag of a player is directly proportional to his ability, quality or intrinsic worth. Sometimes it is sometimes it is not.

Your argument that Podolski, a German international, one of the first names on the German team sheet, the youngest capped player in Europe is cack because he played in a relegated club doesn't hold water. It is like saying that Lukaku is a better player to Podolski because he played for a team that won the UCL and the FA cup.
u ar a star for dis statement, so thru.i cant shout...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

West Brom Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 29th November 2014 / Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.