Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Is Your Take On The Just Concluded Edo State Governorship Debate 2012. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Take On The Just Concluded Edo State Governorship Debate 2012. (995 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On The Just Concluded Edo State Governorship Debate 2012. by Clemzy16(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
Indeed, election in nigeria is gradually talking a new step. The method of introducing a debate before the actual election is a welcome development as it will enable up have a closer review of the programmes and policies that the candidates intends to formulates when they gets into office.

However, the just concluded Edo state governorship election debate has created alot of dramatic scenerio.

The election was aired live on AIT, NTA et al.

Candidates were speaking against other candidates.

Anothe part that got me cracking my ribs was when one of the candidates could hardly utter 10 words in a minuite. Causing alot of commotion which got the audience laughing. Me inclusive.

The most embarrasing moment was when the party supporter of the PDP created a scene of indiscipline, thereby negleting the laid down rules and regulation slated before the commencement of the debate.

There is so much to say about the debate. What was your observation. Do share it with us.
Re: What Is Your Take On The Just Concluded Edo State Governorship Debate 2012. by NaMe4: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
It was very interesting. I think more than 2 minutes should be allowed for each candidate to speak, especially considering that guy 'This thing concerns all of us, you people will not listen'. grin
Re: What Is Your Take On The Just Concluded Edo State Governorship Debate 2012. by NaMe4: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Another character was that SDMP guy who was campaigning for ACN.
Come dey speak Russian!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The Just Concluded Edo State Governorship Debate 2012. by Clemzy16(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Na-Me:
Another character was that SDMP guy who was campaigning for ACN.
Come dey speak Russian!
That is very true. It is very obvious that the guy was campaining for ACN. Not bad thou. Afterall, he knows he's not going to win.
Re: What Is Your Take On The Just Concluded Edo State Governorship Debate 2012. by NaMe4: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
I think it's largely going to be between PDP and ACN, though the ANPP had very good points.

One thing he said that cracked me up regarding one of the hospitals was 'if someone comes in from the US or UK and walks straight into the male medical ward, in no time, he too will be admitted'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oloolu Masquerade Arraigned In Court •oyo Police Explains Role In Crisis / Is The Constituency Allowances Given National Assembly Justiable? / Happy 71st Birthday Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.