Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Will You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel? (1175 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
How wil u feel? if u are trying 2 mak someöne happy and after everything you've done, d next thing dat person said was "you are makin me angry". It just happened 2 me now n i am feeling like harming mysef, because d statement was so painful to me.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
How do you make someone happy?
Re: How Will You Feel? by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
At least he told you the truth so you can plan your next action
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2012
Maybe you need to start distancing yourself from this person because their negativity's taking a toll on you. You're going out of your way to make them happy, but your efforts aren't being appreciated. You can't blame yourself for that. You need to realize you can't please everyone. If they're constantly draining your energy like that, then you need to pull back and look after you.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44: At least he told you the truth so you can plan your next action
I almst cried over it.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
Yield: Maybe you need to start distancing yourself from this person because their negativity's taking a toll on you. You're going out of your way to make them happy, but your efforts aren't being appreciated. You can't blame yourself for that. You need to realize you can't please everyone. If they're constantly draining your energy like that, then you need to pull back and look after you.
This is sum1 i find it hard 2 create a distance for.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
Acidosis: How do you make someone happy?
It depends on d situation on ground.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Blemex:
This is sum1 i find it hard 2 create a distance for.

Then live with the consequences. Your choice.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Exponental(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
Understand u cant please every body.......n d somebody in question is part of everybody. Just relax n let him be. U probably have been imposing.......so, free him!!!!!!
Not angrily or creatin a fight but, just free him, then, u restore ur respect.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Exponental: Understand u cant please every body.......n d somebody in question is part of everybody. Just relax n let him be. U probably have been imposing.......so, free him!!!!!!
Not angrily or creatin a fight but, just free him, then, u restore ur respect.
uhmmm, i respect n accept ur comment.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Is dt peson more important than urself? If he is, den u can go ahead and harm ursef who cares
Re: How Will You Feel? by koozy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sometimes trying to make someone happy can get very irritating when it's overdone. This person is prolly just in bad form or feels u need to chill with it
Re: How Will You Feel? by Bisjosh(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Stop choking him...............let him breathe. At times people want their personal space wink Dont worry dear he will come around soon smiley
Re: How Will You Feel? by Beync(f): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
there's something u maybe overdoing unknowingly, take a chill pill girl.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Blemex:
I almst cried over it.
Yeah it hurts but you must realise that he said the truth probably because he wants you to change how you act. You should sit with him and have a talk
Re: How Will You Feel? by angiemartinez(f): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
hs gat mood swing dear, jst give him some space. U dnt nid 2 feel bad, more wil come. U jst av 2 undastnd dat pipo r like dat r times. Cheer up
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
koozy: Sometimes trying to make someone happy can get very irritating when it's overdone. This person is prolly just in bad form or feels u need to chill with it
yea, i guess u'v said d truth. Fanx
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
angiemartinez: hs gat mood swing dear, jst give him some space. U dnt nid 2 feel bad, more wil come. U jst av 2 undastnd dat pipo r like dat r times. Cheer up
Aite.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beync: there's something u maybe overdoing unknowingly, take a chill pill girl.
Sewiosly, it seems u r on point.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Re: How Will You Feel? by kpolli(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2012
Acidosis: How do you make someone happy?

She gave him head wink
Re: How Will You Feel? by Mynd44: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2012
kpolli:

She gave him head wink
That grantees pleasure not happiness
Re: How Will You Feel? by Blemex: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2012
kpolli:

She gave him head wink
says who?

(1) (Reply)

When He Cheats And Tells You / Too Much Boys Wahala / Mall Bans Sex In Its Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.