Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola (7376 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2012
Here's wishing the enigmatic Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Fashola a happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2012
Babatunde Raji Fashola (born June 28, 1963) is the thirteenth governor of Lagos State, Nigeria. As a candidate of the Action Congress party, Fashola succeeded Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on April 14, 2007, and was sworn in on May 29, 2007. He was reelected on 26 April 2011.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Fashola
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2012
Good for him.. Happy Birthday mr Fashola.. Keep doing your thing in Gidi...

Meanwhile...

He should just make sure that his Aso-ebi wearing Brethren do not block the road with his Owambe Party.. And the Local Government Task Force had better collect 'Merriment Tax" from him as well
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Kzea: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2012
hapy birthday 2 his excellency
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Arysexy(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2012
hapi bday Gov Fashola
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by freecocoa(f): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2012
Wow he's my Birthday mate.

Wishing him everything i wish myself.

Oga Fashola i dey come make we celebrate am together.

Mukina and Seun shebi na because i never be governor una put my own for front page abi? You people forgot that i help cause enough go slow for this una site #Godiswatchingtwoofuna#angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by beeola(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2012
happy buyday to him
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by samuelisiaha(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2012
[b][/b]Happy birthday 2 u governor babatunde raji fashola wishing u long life and properity as u lead us.may God protect nd guide u nd ur family.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by ShehuAba(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2012
The able governor of Lagos state. I wish u a happy birthday many happy returns, LLNP.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by lifestyle1(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2012
So fashola and mumcy na mate ? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by sayso: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2012
and gbam on NL front page?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by yemmight(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2012
His Excellency Happy Birthday long life and prosperity. Thank you for good work in Lagos. May God grant you all your heart desires.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by amosy007: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2012
HBD best governor nigeria has ever produced
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Ajiro22(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2012
Hapi bday to my amiable gov,wish him LLNP."EKO O NI BAJE O!
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by ObamaUS: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2012
To think that this guy is just 49 is mind boggling,He looks 60 in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by hardemmy(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Hapi birthday to is excellency.LLNP.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Tsmooth1(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy birthday. Eko oni baje o.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by unclebros: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2012
HBD to you BRF.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2012
49th?

Looks like 69th to me sha.

HBD Fashola.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by bombwar(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy Birthday FOr what ?,,,,,,,Anything to be Happy about in Lagos,,,,,,,,nonsense,,,,,,,,,,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2012
bomb-war:
Happy Birthday FOr what ?,,,,,,,Anything to be Happy about in Lagos,,,,,,,,nonsense,,,,,,,,,,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,

We're not celebrating happy Lagos day olodo.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by amosy007: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2012
ObamaUS: To think that this guy is just 49 is mind boggling,He looks 60 in my own opinion.
that shows that he z working.. Obama looks older than his age..
He z not those pdp politrickian that looks younger with looted public fund
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by jude33084(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2012
Good governor, thumbs up for him cheesy
But he looks older than his age if may add undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by tunapawizzy: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2012
Meaning e became lagos state governor at 44...wow in a nation where a 64yrs old man is d YOUTH leader of a political party....dts some feat. Wish him many fruitful years ahead. He's an achiever so far, someone most of us look up to 4 a better Nigeria. God Bless him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Goddex: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2012
49? Lie. Age cheat. This man is more than 55.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by teskyg: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy Birthday Fash,pls,don't block the road as you celebrate.Rain has over ran our drainage that you refude to fix.Blocking the road for your Birthday party will increase the untold hardship we face everyday due to bq infrastructures put in place by your Government despite the huge Tax I pay every month.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by deshclones(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2012
life_style: So fashola and mumcy na mate ? undecided

Kpele dear...all hands are not equal....your mom will get there someday....life begins at 70 for some people you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Show Your Permanent Voter Card (PVC) / PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.