Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter (28396 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Okaakoko(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Donald Falayi. He is an heaven sent. I love him so so much
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by crusufixo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
bini girl: Wazobia Fm still remains my favorite radio station and I just love all their presenters especially Yaw, Diplomatic OPJ, and Twi Twi grin grin grin grin

Right behind you bro !!!!!. Those guys at WAZOBIA are really crazy.Gosh !! so hilarious. Especially the guy that reads the news !!!!( erm !!! wats dat his name ), Oh my good God !!!!.As I was typing this, I was just laughing cos I remembered him.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dan Foster: Though am not a radio person undecided
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Biggyd2: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
LUuuuuuuuVvvvvvv WANA WANA of inspiration FM(92.3). Her voice and laughter wan finish me. They also call her Wanawozy, Wanawisky, wanogbish, Nwannem. The callers gave all the names. I haven't met her before but I luv her to bits. Also like Dan Foster and Chaz B of same station

Love the sisters Muyo and Mofe of Star FM. Their programme has a human face. They have helped many parliamentarians. Latest were the Dana crash victims.

Hawa (like the way she giggles) and Ma'Zino of Smooth FM

Also like Christie, Tolu and Oluwaseun of Nigeria Info

Finally but not the Least, Chico classic FM.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by ireti123: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Edmond Obilo of Splash 105.5 fm is my favourite for now, he's got a great voice & intimidating interviewing prowess(that's for the serious minded) . Joyce of Cool fm is my best female voice & personality on radio so far- makes those that phone-in feel very much at home & loved.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by CNCautolink: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Men, Cool Fm: i have a crush on them; Mannie and the Angels on the Good Morning Nigeria show to Freeze and Kaylah on the drive time show, and then Joyce and N6 rip my ribs apart all evening.
They sure know the business of the Radio.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Quelme: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
96.9 my cool my fm nd D*O*T*U*N gat d swag
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pls does any1 know how i can get the song "Shouting Hallelujah" sounds like "Shante Hallelujah" Always played on Inspiration FM...

Some of the lyrics are "Shouting hallelujah ojo shouting hallelujah Halla"
"When i wake up in the morning"

"Shanteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eeehhhhhhhhhhhhh Shanteeeee ehhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by juman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Adeniyi Dan Kazeem of Radio Kwara. I don't know may be he is still working there.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by merteeny(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
bennyraz: Out of 100 on Air personalities. Only 20 are really beautiful. The rest, na voice dem get.
That is fact. Only very few get fine body. Rythm FM PH is a case study. Amanda, Kaylah & Isol na fine gurls of Cool FM. Stretch is on h's own o. Hahaha. I luv dis thread.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Muyiwhy: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
wink4 me itz Manny of cool fm 96.9......dat guy iz talented....weneva i listen 2 d Gudddd mornin Nigeria show,am alwayz amazed nd mesmerized by his voice....thumbz up Manny u a d best
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Biggyd2: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
papa giddy: used to like 96.9cool fm when dan foster was there. pls where is dan foster now? the guy is just tooooo good honestly.esp on sunday morning praise jamz!

Inspiration FM 92.3
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Muyiwhy: wink4 me itz Manny of cool fm 96.9......dat guy iz talented....weneva i listen 2 d Gudddd mornin Nigeria show,am alwayz amazed nd mesmerized by his voice....thumbz up Manny u a d best
God bless you ma brother!!!!!

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by KayDee4: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Abeg, which one be "most favourite" again ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Anyway, I used to obey the jingle for rhythm 93.7 "don't touch that dial" until I didn't have to tune in with a dial cos I had to listen online, so I switched to coolfm. No favourite presenter; I like them all. I miss Rhythm 93.7 but they're still not online; reception via tunein.com is terrible.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Vykiano(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
Fwends checkout mine....her name is wili wili(wazobia fm abj)....she's jst d best presenter...
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by chukiz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Cool fm mannie and the angels
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Wizeboy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
quest003: tajudeen ajani ojuelegba of radio nigeria, his voice is cexy
Tajudeen what grin grin grin
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Wizeboy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
bini girl: Wazobia Fm still remains my favorite radio station and I just love all their presenters especially Yaw, Diplomatic OPJ, and Twi Twi grin grin grin grin
Diplomatic OPJ and TWI TWI two crazy guys grin grin grin
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Lbrasi: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
who is ur daddy? freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.apart frm bin talented that guy is well informed and even encourages pple to do the same.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Wizeboy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
crusufixo:

Right behind you bro !!!!!. Those guys at WAZOBIA are really crazy.Gosh !! so hilarious. Especially the guy that reads the news !!!!( erm !!! wats dat his name ), Oh my good God !!!!.As I was typing this, I was just laughing cos I remembered him.
You mean TUALEH... cool cool
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Besea(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Amanda, Spaceman, Iyke the G, Sope all of cool fm ph. Joyce and manny of cool fm lag. Shikena.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by tpapi: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Inspiratn fm- dan foster /wana wana

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by stupor(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
I love bigtyme of rthymn 93.7 because he plays the kind of music I love listening to which is pure hip hop !

And I love his savvy and sultry way of presentation.

Big ups Biggie !
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by sapien(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
My favorite are amanda and gang of Coolfm Port harcourt.These two can melt the hardest of heart with their voices.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Cool FM 96.9 Lagos! I so looooove Freeze! Awesome shows whenever he is on. Keeps you entertained thru out. Manny, Joyce, Valerie, Kaylah, Dotun and Shine are all great too. I almost die whenever some mechanic has worked on my car and I find out later the knob of the radio stations had been changed by mistake! Grrrrr
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by tpapi: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wizeboy: You mean TUALEH... cool cool
no is nedum
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by forkadict(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
mikuz: His name is Leonard J Holland Jnr (J H J) - The Mecca Don : what a name!
He presents top seven jams @ 7 on rhythm and top ten on silverbird tv. Dude's very talented.
'Nough respect to Kwame,Andre Blaze, Eldee of Rhythm Port harcourt and Spaceman.
Abeg na for where you hear that name? Leonard J Holland Jnr ko, Leopard Z Netherlands Snr ni.

People go just dey post nonsense for this nairaland. I don tire o!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by donigspain(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Favourite Radio Station: 96.9 COOL FM
Favourite Radio Programme: Play or Stop (9a.m)
Favourite Radio Presenter: Mannie

Mannie, mannie, mannie... Tuntumalehumlis
Akuanamantala... Idimangawa elele chei.

I miss LAGOS.
»»sobs««
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by GboyegaD(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Not so much of a radio person however, back in Lagos, I used to love Chaz-B on Inspiration FM 92.3 and his "sharing life issues program" during the week and on Sunday afternoon till night, Eko FM 107.5 all the way with the various Yoruba Christian Programs however of late, being outside Lagos, I have issues connecting to Inspiration FM and Eko FM's streams and so now, I love Toyin Adepoju and her programs "Singles affairs" on Splash FM 105.5 Ibadan, Kunle Olagoke "Aroba Baba Itan" same on Splash FM, Funke Otuyelu "Wakati Iyin" on Splash FM and "Opeleke" on Saturday Nights on Splash FM. The main person that made me fall in love with Splash FM no longer airs his program "The Village Square" by Edmond Obilo.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by tunapawizzy: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Toolzo sexy voice killer assssss
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Goziemiguel(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hea in awka i lyk sidney aneke of rhythm 95.7 awka. He is gud has this kinda deep voice nd on the tv ill rhymz is my chairman nice swag ,great sense of fashion .

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by celenas(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
my best radio presenter goes to the igwe 1 of rumupunga of FAMILY LOVE FM, P.H...His name is SLOWICE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Download Gospel Mp3 Songs / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.