Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter (28397 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by yhemzy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
96.9 Cool Fm lagos.Mannie the maestro and DO2DTUN aka oshomo,aka talolomo the guy is damn bad on the mid day oasis.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by kombats: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
tosyn bucknor[top radio]
amalicha
toolz[beat 99.9]
ovadose and antonio[brila fm]
mannie valeria joyce kaylah[cool fm]
wale popopo[radio continental]
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Ibangap(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Besea: Amanda, Spaceman, Iyke the G, Sope all of cool fm ph. Joyce and manny of cool fm lag. Shikena.
Spaceman, Iyke nd Sope are no longer wif cool fm, i tink Spaceman is wif Radio PH now, he's got a great voice nd very well talented nd informed.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by greall1: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
I like gate way radion 90•5. I love this station when I was in school. I school in ogun state.
I knew all their dairly programm then. Gateway radio 90•5.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Donbasi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Talk of radio station and you havent mentioned Hot 99.5 fm owerri your not there yet. My number one presenter Raymond Ayuba (Yuba Yuba Yuba) and Princess Chi. I miss Otown kawai.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by kushe: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Been in naija for a bit,first started with the beat till olisa beat someone so I switched to inspiration and I love me some wana wana,she is soooo lovely and I just can't imagine a nicer person or radio presenter. I like the new chick folu storms and I have been waiting for her to bite her Tongue but apparently the chick's foneeee is for real.

I hav never heard toke makinwa on radio but her name keeps popping up.Igoz the prince of wazobia, omotunde loo loo and nedu keep me company whenever the journey ahead is long. Tools on the beat talks too much about absolutely nothing especially when she is supposed to be handing over to gbemi.the beat is for kids anyways, destination classic or smooth fm.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by livapul86(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please no Disrespect to anyone, but I think Coolfm Lagos is mainly targeted at teenagers. Most times they're mainly involved with meaningless banter. I find Inspiration fm to be far more engaging and exciting for me.
My favourite presenter has to be Wana Wizzy of Inspiration fm, she brings fun, intelligence and an absolute human face to her personality on air. Believe me when I tell you that She Connects to her listeners like no one else.
PS
Let me rush back to my radio, she would soon come on Air.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by ooHBee: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Abeg, which one be "most
favourite" again ? .
Anyway, I used to obey the
jingle for rhythm 93.7 "don't
touch that dial" until I didn't
have to tune in with a dial cos I
had to listen online, so I
switched to coolfm. No
favourite presenter; I like them
all. I miss Rhythm 93.7 but
they're still not online;
reception via tunein.com is
terrible.

Well yrs bk rythm 93.7 was lyke d only cool station in PH City wit lots of cool presenters bt nw its abt cool fm babi..miss cleo,andrea blaize.stil listen to rythm sometimes jst to hear d evercocky eldee.
Elvis and Iso of cool fm PH mke a very good team- bt amanda can fly solo al d way
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by COUNTERFORCE(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hakeem Deshawla Kelani nd Anthony Bekederemo both of Brila Fm remains my best.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ikpomwosa Osakioduwa grin
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hot fm owerri is the best in naija.my favorite presenters are o.b fado aka dj wit the flow and princess chi
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by armadeo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wale popopo, dan baba, iya dogbo and tatafoo of the wetin dey family house 3-5 pm weekdays on radio continental. Its the only thing I listen to oo radio. These guys are hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by mikuz(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
maclatunji: Favourite Radio Station: BBC World Service. tongue

Favourite Presenter: Owen Bennett-Jones.
waoh !! And i thought i was the only nairalander in nigeria who knows that guy. James Menandez thrills me too. Infact almost all news hour presenters.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Alfy2: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
The trouble with most Nigerian radio presenters is that they adopt very fake accents, which often times annoy the listener to the point of tunning off the station. Can they be more natural please? Can they learn from the fact that East/Central African presenters and others across the African continent speak naturally, and have won several internatiobnal awards doing so, even with so called mega presenters here participating in the same competitions? Enough of our lazy faking! Be ORIGINAL and natural please!! It is more interesting when you come across as a Nigerian, pure and simple!

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by mikuz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
fork adict:
Abeg na for where you hear that name? Leonard J Holland Jnr ko, Leopard Z Netherlands Snr ni.

People go just dey post nonsense for this nairaland. I don tire o!
my friend sharap . . He was in Netherland a couple years back for a course : that was how the name came about. You see yourself ?grin
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by mikuz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Alfy2: The trouble with most Nigerian radio presenters is that they adopt very fake accents, which often times annoy the listener to the point of tunning off the station. Can they be more natural please? Can they learn from the fact that East/Central African presenters and others across the African continent speak naturally, and have won several internatiobnal awards doing so, even with so called mega presenters here participating in the same competitions? Enough of our lazy faking! Be ORIGINAL and natural please!! It is more interesting when you come across as a Nigerian, pure and simple!
bro you need to listen to one local guy who calls himself O-square on Raypower Fm Ph. I just dont know where they learnt this rubbish from.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by toluxe0075: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mine is michael akintunde and olubunmi afuye on adaba 88.9 fm cool

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by jimmykeed(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]....okkk.....hmmmm..!!!!Shanino aka Shyne of Coolfm/N6ix of coolfm,,Gbemi,,omalicha of rhythm.....!!!!!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Heymus(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
yamunla: guy why dis kind lie now...his names are jacob akinyemi-johnson..pls get ur facts right..no be only holland,na netherland..!
tot i'm d only one noticing dat, I used to luv Dan foster back then(cool fm) now i luv N6(cool fm), Adesege Adeniyi a.k,a. Don digi, a. K. a. A. K. a.(radio continential) with his sense of humour. And uduak sometime(tito da fire) of ray power. Tito da fire is also an artist but i do tell my younger bro. If i am to advise d guy, i wil tel him to drop singing he doesn't just av d singing voice, but his voice is just awesome when presenting prog. I miss them all because am out of LAG.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Beetwo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
I will go for don digi, wetin dey family dat is tatafo contriwool baby, iya jogbo with her crazy english, wale powpow and cso dan baba, all of radio continental. I missed there programmes now.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Heymus(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
yamunla: guy why dis kind lie now...his names are jacob akinyemi-johnson..pls get ur facts right..no be only holland,na netherland..!
tot i'm d only one noticing dat, I used to luv Dan foster back then(cool fm) now i luv N6(cool fm), Adesege Adeniyi a.k,a. Don digi, a. K. a. A. K. a.(radio continential) with his sense of humour. And uduak something(tito da fire) of ray power. Tito da fire is also an artist but i do tell my younger bro. If i am to advise d guy, i wil tel him to drop singing he doesn't just av d singing voice, but his voice is just awesome when presenting prog. I miss them all because am out of LAG.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Somebody needs to tell Matse Uwatshe of Nigeriainfo (formerly of Wazobia) to put a sock in her mouth. I'm yet to understand what accent or phonetics she's trying to pull off.

She prolly feels left out cos her female colleagues speak very good english with a tinge of American/British accent.

Toke of Rhythm fm needs to spit out the hot ball of eba in her mouth and talk properly. The number of times that chick dey gbagaun eh plus she still dey form.

I love Tolu and Oluwaseun of Nigeriainfo. Those two have some sort of chemistry that isn't ordinary. It is like mental telepathy. Very intelligent and uber clairvoyant those two are.

Yaw of Wazobia fm, Nedu and Tuebi. These guys are mad crazy funny. You guys need to listen to their newspaper review everyday at 9am.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by OLUWAMETOO: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
Radio clown: olisa beatfm $ toolz
radio craziest/titest voice: dotun of coolfm
iknowitall voice : freeze coolfm
voice of d night/sleepin: douglas beatfm
sarcastic voice: moyo & mofe starfm
marriage counsellor : wana inspiration fm
best female voice: hauwa smooth fm

fade beatfm sounds like if she lost her voice but like her sha
danfoster is too old nw....hw shud chill
big tyme

den worst voice
gbemi beatfm(shes too arrogant)
N6 cool fm( i wonder hw he got on radio)
dami beatfm:

hope dey all come together to make a super radio stadio
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Adagba1: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Benny Ark of cool fm 96.9 abj
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by nyabingi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Your response to this thread goes a long way to show your personality and possibly your age bracket based on things that appeal to you like your favorite radio stations and best presenters, i found out that not much people like Classic Fm which plays old school music, what this means is that lots of Nairalanders are either born in the 80's and 90's cos you must be older in order to appreciate the station. I would suggest you listen to Benjy on "Saturday Night Fever" every Saturday by 8pm on Classic FM and you will never regret you did, Peace!!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Kk4(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Used to b cosmo fm-spaceman. Until it was shut down. I don't do much radio these days
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
How on earth did I forget Hauwa of Smooth fm?
Jesu, Olorun oba. That voice!
Plus she holds it down with the guys( like Tolu of Nigeriainfo). She knows her stuff.

Can I jusz say I find the Beat fm crew either rude &/or condescending or simply blonde!

Ffuck me sideways. . .
Olisa: this guy prolly thinks he is best thing to happen to Nigeria radio since sliced bread

Toolz: airhead extra-ordinaire
Gbemi: she's prolly always worn out. Manages to crack a smile. Very drab if you ask me
Douglas and the other male crew: haaaaaghhhh. Let's not even go there
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by mikuz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
K,k:
Used to b cosmo fm-spaceman. Until it was shut down. I don't do much radio these days
spaceman worked at cosmo?
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by rodeo0070(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
Jacob Akinyemi Johnson (JAJ) of Rhythm 93.7 FM anytime anyday...

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Barbz4u101(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
i like stranger n tosyn bucknor on top radio,maxxy on cool fm.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by nyabingi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
rodeo0070: Jacob Akinyemi Johnson (JAJ) of Rhythm 93.7 FM anytime anyday...

Yes Hold it up for that guy, he's been around for quite sometime now way back through the days of RN2 Current Metro Fm!!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Ivbade: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wazobia FM,and my presenter is YAW YAW YAW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Download Gospel Mp3 Songs / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.