Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here (10611 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by darajo: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
from abuja to zamfara from mabuchi park you will get car going to Gusau u will drop at shafe camp the vehicle will drop u in front of ur camp my friend work with NYSC zamfara less than 5k 4 contact 07032145115 and any north west state
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by boss123: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
cyril83: I served in zamfara and it wasn't easy thru out my stay
pls wat did u find difficult
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by stanogb(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
I urge you all to obey the CLARION CALL to serve your country wherever you're posted...its a service to humanity... grin grin grin grin grin

...SAYS GEJ

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by BeingAkorede(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
ANY YOBE IN DA HOUSE

THOUGH WE'RE TO CAMP @ ADAMAWA L8R IN JULY..... ORI IYAMI GBAMI O!!!!!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Livd all ma lyf in d north...safest states for nw..(Dis is my opinion aπϑ understanding)...;
Abuja
Niger
Sokoto
Katsina
Gombe
Jigawa
Kebbi
States dat r safe buh m nt comfy/dnt knw much abt;
Zamfara
Kano
Adamawa
States dat r No go areas for me;
Borno
Jos
Yobe
Bauchi
Now if U̶̲̥̅̊ observe I didn't put kaduna...I was born aπϑ brot up dere...I'll liv dere anytym, anyday...kaduna is d centre of d north..sad dat it boils once in a wyl...buh if Your dere, U̶̲̥̅̊ would c dat U̶̲̥̅̊ wȋ̊ℓℓ liv in Your "zone", and you would b gud Insha Allah....
For dos of U̶̲̥̅̊ sayn U̶̲̥̅̊ hate hausas, aw would U̶̲̥̅̊ luv Your entire tribe to b judged by by d action of a mindless few...v bin tru all dis "riots" in kd to knw wat U̶̲̥̅̊ can neva knw by reading it tru d medias...@d end of d day, God is wit us..if Your nt comfy abt d posting, redeploy or dnt go aπϑ work d nxt one...ma 2kobo
Any question abt kaduna, pin is 23b89355....call 07036605597......
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by osifred(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2012
chukwuka E: I was successfully posted to cross river state.let share contact if you are posted to cross river so that we can rock together there.No.+23480347d3740/pin 2399EE25.Respect to you all [/color][color=#990000]

am already serving in CRS. add me 2779af00
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Loskee(f): 1:28am On Jul 01, 2012
darajo: If u are going to katsina from p.h. connect abuja or lagos then get to kano from kano u can take vehicle to katsina the camp is in the city i was in katsina on tuesday this week and the place is peaceful no any record of bk boys up till now if u need any details about all the north west states contact me because my duty post includes sokoto,kebbi,zamfara kano jigawa kaduna & katsina state

thanks mr darajo. i was posted to katsina state. i want to know if there is adequate network coverage there, and which network is very reliable there. i need to know this for secure internet connection sir. thanks very much.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Sanjanets(f): 1:59am On Jul 01, 2012
adefash: I am posted to adamawa.pls whats the shortest,safest and the best route to the place.i'm moving from las gidi to have a stop over in abuja.how do i link the place from abuja?ppl in the house pls help. i also want the contact of as many as posible that are posted there so we can be comunicating as we depart and unite on getting to camp.pls if u are posted to adamawa just drop ur mobile contact here or inbox faselukaademola@gmail.com or text 08071108750, 08125112975.lets keep faith alive.noshaking!
i served in Taraba & i passed out last October.From Abuja,enter TSTC (Taraba State Transport Service) at Nyanya.It will stop at Jalingo.This will cost about 4k and is a 9 hr journey! Then enter bus going to Yola from Jalingo.The fare is N600 & d journey is less than 2 hrs.Hope this helps.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Oluwashegzy(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2012
Loskee:

thanks mr darajo. i was posted to katsina state. i want to know if there is adequate network coverage there, and which network is very reliable there. i need to know this for secure internet connection sir. thanks very much.

Hw many hrs journey is kaduna frm lagos. And hw can i get bus frm abuja to kaduna camp? Thanks
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by olempe(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2012
J-FACTOR:
I was posted to Kaduna, they should forward the call up letter to GEJ. His Son will make use of it.

God bless u brother...
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by rhymz(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Rhymez: Because of d 6am-6pm curfew in Kaduna state I will advise those that will take that route to board a night bus so they will arrive d next morning.
that curfew has been lifted na...na wa o....
Anyone going to Katsina from Owerri will have to go to Onitsha... Their buses leave in the afternoon.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2012
stan-ogb:
I urge you all to obey the CLARION CALL to serve your country wherever you're posted...its a service to humanity... grin grin grin grin grin

...SAYS GEJ

make him send him pikin to zaria
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2012
nison: Stop discouragin ordas, Zamfara is safe bi God's own, except 4 areas u don't 've basic amenities.

no north is safe Biko.......
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2012
zikclassiq:
katsina is safe. So is zamfara and sokoto. Hav u heard anytin lyk bombing in these states? Na. D sharia wey una dy talk abt ther doesnt exist. Na jus our tinking jus dy overhype tinz.

no noorth is safe biko
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by jaybim: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2012
Rhymez: I was posted to Kebbi state. Pls guys how that place be like?

hey dude I'm servin in kebbi presently(batch c) d place is as peaceful as ilorin.d ppl r laid back. No stress or hassles... Its all gud for me... Join obs in camp n ask for dennis or bimbo, we'll hook u up
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by jaybim: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2012
ztar:
same here oh....any info at all..i heard its a sharia state oh....

dude no dat kyn sharia state o... I'm servin der n I de shaye to d fullest
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by spotless4c: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2012
Pls I was posted in Kano n am travelling dis evening! Pls anybody posted dere here is my contact 07033258771. Pls my fellow nairaland d funniest part is dat I dnt know whether d road to d camp is safe or not since I don't even know anywhere in Kano!! Ur advice is aswel needed!! God bless Nigeria n Punish dat new DG over sabi de Saboo de worry am!!!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
Pls does sharia mean say me no gofollow my own IGBO BABE?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by say4gunit(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
Vincent 4: Pls does sharia mean say me no gofollow my own IGBO BABE?
If u look woman face, them go cut ur pr**k
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by jaybim: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
say4gunit:
If u look woman face, them go cut ur pr**k
Haba... It jst means dey dont sell booze in d open.. Wen u enter u go find sm coded areas wey d tin de shikena
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by bendazum: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
I STARTED THIS AWARENESS LONG BEFORE CALL UP WAS RELEASED.I SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE FOR IT IS A WORTHY CAUSE.NYSC DG PLEASE DO SOMETHING O!SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS RECONSIDER WAITING FOR NEXT BATCH.quote author=EEL]Have you been posted to the North, I feel its best you start your protest here at least.

The NYSC management cannot claim ignorance of the fact that the north is not safe and they cannot continue to play politics with our Children's life. This is insensitive and outright wickedness.
Even if there is enough security on camp, what of arriving and departing camp?

If you think of redeploying when you get to Camp, what's the tensency that nothing will happen before its been granted and what if the redeployment is not even granted?

What to do? Its still about PRIORITY, Life comes first.
4/5/6 Years in school is way too long to risk 1 year NYSC.

Let's cry out here.
Intending Corp Members, Parents and others, Let's join this rejection.[/quote]
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by rhymz(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2012
bendazum: I STARTED THIS AWARENESS LONG BEFORE CALL UP WAS RELEASED.I SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE FOR IT IS A WORTHY CAUSE.NYSC DG PLEASE DO SOMETHING O!SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS RECONSIDER WAITING FOR NEXT BATCH.quote author=EEL]Have you been posted to the North, I feel its best you start your protest here at least.

The NYSC management cannot claim ignorance of the fact that the north is not safe and they cannot continue to play politics with our Children's life. This is insensitive and outright wickedness.
Even if there is enough security on camp, what of arriving and departing camp?

If you think of redeploying when you get to Camp, what's the tensency that nothing will happen before its been granted and what if the redeployment is not even granted?

What to do? Its still about PRIORITY, Life comes first.
4/5/6 Years in school is way too long to risk 1 year NYSC.

Let's cry out here.
Intending Corp Members, Parents and others, Let's join this rejection.
guy relax abeg jor. . . Me wey already dey here dey serve nko
By the way, @vicent, guyz and babes dey shag for here wella. . . Even inside camp, haysa shewe dey inside. . . .
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
obioraval: Zamfara state, na WAR for house here between me and my dad, i guess i ve to return the call up letter and wait for november. pple, its better to use your head. Redeployment ain't always da best. I've accepted my fate already. God dey
hey pleaae can yuh brief me on ow to forfeit this batch...please
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by daram007: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi guys...I'm from FUTA..I'm just being posted to Niger state...pls can anyone tell me about life in Niger state?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by obioraval(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Cutekemitola: hey pleaae can yuh brief me on ow to forfeit this batch...please
lol. I went to NYSC office Abuja and cried there. Was redeployed sha after camping at zamfara... Where were u posted to. Zamfara?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2014
obioraval: lol. I went to NYSC office Abuja and cried there. Was redeployed sha after camping at zamfara... Where were u posted to. Zamfara?
kebbi...but I was adviced nt to collect d call up letter..
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by kheart(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
if u re posted to any of these states in d north u need not to panic.
Katsina
Kebbi
Zamfara
Bauchi
Kaduna
Nassarawa
Niger
Plateau
Sokoto. The top 5 most peaceful of all has to be Niger, sokoto, kebbi, zamfara and katsina. Jigawa is also peaceful bt i guess because of it proximity wit kano that s y it falls under insecured states. Well aside Niger state all d oda states re dulling (esp to a southerner who want to flex).
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by obioraval(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Cutekemitola: kebbi...but I was adviced nt to collect d call up letter..
kebbi is peaceful.. If u can wait to be remobilized, good for you. But u might be frustrated sha, cos u myt have to wait till March... My advice, accept your call up letter, get a medical letter claiming u are sick. Get to camp, enjoy camp, apply for relocation on health grounds, make sure u press the ryt buttons for relocation in camp... Its what I did...
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by dstnd: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
NwabufoPeter: sad I was posted to Kwara State,Ilorin.Please whats the distance from Onitsha to Ilorin.Am I suppose to begin my journey on Sunday been 1st or on that 2nd?.Pals,please help me ooo.
welcome to ilorin,can we hook up,am based in ilorin home of peace.nobody get tym to fight.dia z no tym to check tym

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences / What's Your Plan After NYSC? Career, Masters Or Japa. Here's What To Do For Each / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.