Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? (6083 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Thugnificent(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2012
Hello nairalanders, pls der's dis childhood friend of mine dat was born with a condition called 'undescended testis' wer by one of his testicle got stuck in his stomach hereby altering the fully descending process at birth which means he has only one testis!...he had a corrective surgery wen he was 10 yrs old but it was unsucessful....nw he's all grown up, it has been seriously lowering his self esteem...ryt from his high skul days, guys made fun of him(cuz we had a public showerin system den) nw he is in the uni, it has bin seriously affectin his datin abilities cuz he sees himself 2 b 'incomplete'..pls am scared for my best friend dat he doesn't turn out to b sum kinda pervert...so ladies of Nl...cn u date or marry a guy wit sucha condition widout being freaked out?
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by slimyem: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
u sure this story is not about you?
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by pendo89(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Does it affect his ability to sire children?
If not then he shouldn't worry if he gets an understanding wife.
The only prob now is that he is exposed to public but I believe once he goes private he can deal with it.
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Thugnificent(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
slimyem: u sure this story is not about you?
what if it is about me? Does it change anything? Is Nl nt an anonymous forum....ur just dumb!
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Cough

I don't want to lie.

Run out of thread.
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Thugnificent(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
pendo89: Does it affect his ability to sire children?
If not then he shouldn't worry if he gets an understanding wife.
The only prob now is that he is exposed to public but I believe once he goes private he can deal with it.
It doesnt affect his fertility in anyway..infact he has been told by sum professionals dat the conditon greatly increases his fertility rate because his single testicle bcomes more productive due to d absence of d oda one....wat he's worried about is his self esteem...he's even considerin a testicular implant!
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
I can't reason: I ain't gay
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by slimyem: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Thugnificent: what if it is about me? Does it change anything? Is Nl nt an anonymous forum....ur just dumb!
it doesnt change anything,you didnt have to answer..nor did you have to get all riled up about it.
Its just an anonymous forum...remember?
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by ijebabe: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with him. Yes, its unusual but he's healthy and should be grateful for that. Any right thinking woman will not judge him based on that but rather on his personality.
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Thugnificent(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
slimyem: it doesnt change anything,you didnt have to answer..nor did you have to get all riled up about it.
Its just an anonymous forum...remember?
Oh pls cut d crap! U irk me up...seriously!...wats d point in makin silly arguments?...jus take a look at the topic and ur posts and see if u made any meaninful contribution
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by slimyem: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Thugnificent: Oh pls cut d crap! U irk me up...seriously!...wats d point in makin silly arguments?...jus take a look at the topic and ur posts and see if u made any meaninful contribution
why are you so angry and trying to confirm my suspicion?
My counter-question(-which you didnt have to answer btw ) was meant to help with the level of subtlety of my post while honestly answering your question....
But since you are so interested in my answer,here you go..
i can't marry a guy with one testicle (not for anything in the world) and would definitely be freaked out if i see one [s]who wouldn't be freaked out by an absurdity anyways!![/s]

satisfied??
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
na wa oo!
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
They'll even fight over him if he's rich.
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Mynd44: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
^^
Now that's something
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
@OP
most women out there dont even know where testis are located, let alone count how many there are......so long as your friend MASH the coochie wella, believe me, no lady would mind!
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Beync(f): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls what's testicle and where is it located? Am curious
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beync: Pls what's testicle and where is it located? Am curious

Normally in dier anuz! Dip ur middle finger in it, and bam!!!! u got urself unlimited access to d nutz.
Thank me lerra! cool

@op

If he sabi fawck and it no affect child bearing, den hell to da muda fawckin yeah!
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
undecided
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by swtchicgurl: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
hahahahahahaha! This should be in d jokes section! Lol

@OP, i love unitesticulated men! Muaaah! Lol.
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by DukeNija(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: na wa oo!
grin grin grin grin No be small wa O.
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by DukeNija(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Normally in dier anuz! Dip ur middle finger in it, and bam!!!! u got urself unlimited access to d nutz.
Thank me lerra! cool

@op

If he sabi fawck and it no affect child bearing, den hell to da muda fawckin yeah!
wink wink
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Mynd44: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2012
Maybe we need to ask how many balls the OP has?
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Beync(f): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Thank me lerra! cool

@op

badt teacher
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Thugnificent(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
slimyem: why are you so angry and trying to confirm my suspicion?
My counter-question(-which you didnt have to answer btw ) was meant to help with the level of subtlety of my post while honestly answering your question....
But since you are so interested in my answer,here you go..
i can't marry a guy with one testicle (not for anything in the world) and would definitely be freaked out if i see one [s]who wouldn't be freaked out by an absurdity anyways!![/s]

satisfied??
Hahahahahahahaha...now dats more like it!....atleast u answered d darn question!...but am so sorry to say that ur opinion doesn't rily count anymore because yu jus proved to be immature. So...FYI...ur nt supposed to be making contributions with matured adults...pls go to the 'kids' section wer ur opinion rily matters...thanks
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by Thugnificent(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2012
@ all, the condition is affectin my friend and not me...he asked me to post on his behalf
Re: Ladies: Can U Marry A Guy With Only One Testicle? by masterpiecer(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2012
Thugnificent:
@ all, the condition is affectin my friend and not me...he asked me to post on his behalf

a friend in need is a friend indeed
or
a friend indeed is a friend in need?

which 1 u be?grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart / Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy? / I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.