Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently (892 Views)

Liberty Reserve Domain Names & Web Hosting / Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve / Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by hazh(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hi all,

Please I would like someone to show me a reliable
and genuine site that sell liberty reserve in
nigeria.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by Vicky4jah(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
I HAVE $604 USD FOR SALE. U CAN REACH ME ON 08065100757
Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by hazh(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Vicky4jah: I HAVE $604 USD FOR SALE. U CAN REACH ME ON 08065100757

I mean you should refer to a company and not yourself.

Thanks
Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by OkekeChristian(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2012
hazh: Hi all,

Please I would like someone to show me a reliable
and genuine site that sell liberty reserve in
nigeria.

Thanks in advance.

Visit www.nigeriagoldexchange.com

Please note, I'm not in anyway affiliated or connected to NGE, and as such, any business transaction you make with them is totally at your own risk, Okeke Christian, and Nairaland cannot be held responsible for any such actions.

Choi! See as I made it sound legal, that aside, the site is trustworthy, please read and understand their methods, and don't make payment for a funding of above $100. "They say they go call EFCC for you... For N180,000?".

Anyway, I hope I was helpful, you can contact me for any other help you may need. I'd be happy to oblige.

Yours, O.C.C

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by Lordemma(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2012
yeah! I will also recommend http://www.nigeriagoldexchange.com I personally use the service for all my LR transactions without issus
Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by hazh(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
Okeke_Christian:

Visit www.nigeriagoldexchange.com

Please note, I'm not in anyway affiliated or connected to NGE, and as such, any business transaction you make with them is totally at your own risk, Okeke Christian, and Nairaland cannot be held responsible for any such actions.

Choi! See as I made it sound legal, that aside, the site is trustworthy, please read and understand their methods, and don't make payment for a funding of above $100. "They say they go call EFCC for you... For N180,000?".

Anyway, I hope I was helpful, you can contact me for any other help you may need. I'd be happy to oblige.

Yours, O.C.C

Lordemma: yeah! I will also recommend http://www.nigeriagoldexchange.com I personally use the service for all my LR transactions without issus

Thanks a lot.I will check out this company.Truly you guys are true Nairalanders.

Kudos,
-Azuka

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by jenifertaler: 5:14am On May 16, 2013
Hello I have 200$ lr.So if you still need , let me know
Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by OkekeChristian(m): 3:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Liberty reserve has been shut down! GBAM!
Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by proxyjobs: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Liberty Reserve...which planet are you living on...liberty reserve has shut down for more than a year
so am very curious to know were you got the one you have for sale
Re: Please I Want To Buy Liberty Reserve Urgently by trytillmake(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
look at the date 2012 but why was it shut

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Article Editing Problem / Advance And Free Webmaster Tools / Web Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.