Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? (18369 Views)

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yuzedo: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
The_Matrix: grin grin grin grin I lafff so tey I press my Manager wife bress grin grin grin
Guy, your mouth is so wide, you cud swallow a banana sideways grin grin grin

Spirit of Okija: 3

REASON:

1 Mark for the Photoshop..

1 Mark for the posing

1 mark for attempting to look fine.

Total score = 3 out of 10..

P.S: That your lip sha!! Thank God say you be man, your money for finish for lipstick, because na two you go dey use per make-up session.. 1 for the upper lip, 1 for the lower lip..

No no no no no no nooooo!!! grin cry grin cry grin cry
I just shit bricks!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by mummychi: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
this kind of mumulity still exist 4 this new generation
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by hammedkola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
If you want accurate rating, just take a bath and have a shot, then upload it... NOT this kind edited photoshopped pics... wink wink wink
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by safarigirl(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
Picture quality- 8/10
The person- 9/10
Taking into consideration that picture quality enhanced the person's look i.e digital, plus the make i.e foundation, brown powder, concealer et al. Final tally

Half of picture quality subtracted from outcome= 8/2=4. 9-4= 5.

Hence I rate you 5/10
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Sike(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
7/10
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
crackhouse: Your picture reminds me of my dead bingo, the dog i spent so much on. I lost the dog to a car accident last year, may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Really?? You don't say shocked

@OP: I rate you 4 and half. Nothing special about your looks, ur eyes seems frogy though.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Ruq: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
You guys should stop abusing the mods, they purposely made it front page for two reasons.

1. so nairalanders can attack the hell out of this guy.
2. So that we can laugh the hell out of our self making the guy realise, he is the joke.

like i said earlier this is prolly the biggest joke a person coulda brought on himself on nl.

Am sure the op woulda stopped reading comments from the first page, sorry op this grade #1 calamity.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
Spirit of Okija: 3

REASON:

1 Mark for the Photoshop..

1 Mark for the posing

1 mark for attempting to look fine.

Total score = 3 out of 10..

P.S: That your lip sha!! Thank God say you be man, your money for finish for lipstick, because na two you go dey use per make-up session.. 1 for the upper lip, 1 for the lower lip..
O sweet Jesus,you people will not kill me. I can't stop laughing grincheesycheesy
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by nevderek(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
safarigirl: Picture quality- 8/10
The person- 9/10
Taking into consideration that picture quality enhanced the person's look i.e digital, plus the make i.e foundation, brown powder, concealer et al. Final tally

Half of picture quality subtracted from outcome= 8/2=4. 9-4= 5.

Hence I rate you 5/10

Oh God!!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Poster dönt mind all these haterz o. I find you very attractive. You can try growing some sideburns; you'd be smoking,sizzling HOT!!! wink.
I rate you 7,becos the picture has been worked on. . . mwaaaaah! Fineboi no pimples smiley
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by doublecross(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
o boy you don look for troubleooo.......wetin even make you post your pic for here self. maybe to know if you are good enough for the girl wey you wan go toast abi? i rate you 0.0000000000000000001/10........keep it up.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
afam4eva: Post your WAEC and Jamb result let's rate it too. VANITY.
Lwtmb.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by dowjones(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
mikuz: i don laugh fall inside well.grin

and your phone never spoil
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by killuminati(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
You resemble Baraka for Mortal Kombat I, make I see ur tooth grin.

Over qualification dey worry you for ugly pageant lol!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Darchangel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
denzel2009: why did your tailor waste too much fabric on the collar?
Nice clothes bt d original go dey expensive!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by killuminati(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
Spirit of okijia na wa o shockedgrin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
On a NIgerian men scale, you're rocking 9/10.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
How can you guys say the boy is ugly?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by killuminati(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
dowjones:

and your phone never spoil
e ge water proof
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by canadaik(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its interesting to note that if it was a girl who posted her pics, things might definitely go other ways!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
canadaik: Its interesting to note that if it was a girl who posted her pics, things might definitely go other ways!

What's more interesting is that most of the criticizers are men.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by mimifonwon(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
i give him a five and nothing more
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Tyche(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
^^
So many họmos in here.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Gen2jaynee: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
freecocoa: OP you fine jorh,don't mind all these guys here,na E-jerosi dey worry them.

Take 0.5 cheesy
guy u bad Gon...u for give zero nah...lWKMH
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by queensmith: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

What's more interesting is that most of the criticizers are men.

lol- maybe because 99.9% of them are horgly.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Intrepid1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
queensmith:

lol- maybe because 99.9% of them are horgly.

Far from it. The lad is obviously a vain little chimp who had nothing better to do that bandy his fishibijeun lips on Nairaland. No-one likes vanity, male or female. angry
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by queensmith: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
Intrepid!:

Far from it. The lad is obviously a vain little chimp who had nothing better to do that bandy his fishibijeun lips on Nairaland. No-one likes vanity, male or female. angry

thats not actually true- there was a similar thread years ago that drove all the ladies crazy . . . . .the men here are just haiting
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
NL moderators are becoming jobless as the day goes on. Even seun self don de tire me self. Na shits dey make FRP these days
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
Let me add the guy looks fine but this shouldn't have made frontpage at all.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Ruq: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
queensmith:

thats not actually true- there was a similar thread years ago that drove all the ladies crazy . . . . .the men here are just haiting

i remember that thread.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Estrada(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
Intrepid!:
Who the piss is this vain yoruba male (judging by his ponmo lips) who wants people to 'rate' his air-brushed, best-clothes-wearing picture abeg? After the rating what next? Is it part of the criteria for securing Government contract or Mobil employment? Guy, go and invent something and stop dicking around! And who in the hell says you are remotely handsome? The title of the post shoulda been 'Please judge if I have the potential to be un-ugly by the year 2020'!

loooooool...I go die oo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / How To Starch Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.