Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President (13411 Views)

Poll: Who would you prefer for the next Nigeria president?

Tinubu and Fashola: 26% (117 votes)
Buhari: 31% (139 votes)
Jonathan (2nd Term): 33% (144 votes)
Aliko Dangote: 6% (28 votes)
Babangida: 1% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Next President, Says Obasanjo / Fresh Bombshell: Jonathan, Buhari Not Nigeria’s Next President / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2012
I think at this point we should think about creating an online polling centre. e-polling for Nigeria's voting system to use as a yardstick in measuring the credibility of the results in the main elections.

Meanwhile, who would you prefer become Nigeria's next president? Tinubu with Fashola as vice president, Buhari or Jonathan for 2nd term. Take the poll and drop your comments let's brainstorm.

The future is ours, the revolution starts soon. #OccupyNigeria. By TM Oke twitter: @TommyZizaH
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by okosodo: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2012
Oshiomhole, he will have the liver to send people to jail and he is never bias

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by otumfour(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2012
why don't u throw JERRY JOHN RAWLINGS in there while u @ it, he's still got a bit of arrzz kicking in him to run ur corrupt monsters to gombiland undecided, but then again, u puccy's can't handle a dude like tht.....y'all don want him trust me angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by zumarock8(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2012
:Pis dat all u can mention, re the no igbos to add in the pool? Anywere none
of the above. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by jydeayanx: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2012
None of the above! Ribadu and Fashola would have been my best option reminiscing on their achievements

5 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by nairawall: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2012
@op, your poll is very biased. You listed all prospective presidential candidates singly except Fashola whole you added Tinubu as if Tinubu is his surname.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by demoore1(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2012
Your whole nominees are a thieves. None of them will rule nigeria. Why must we always put a post that will generate an ethic war?? three housa, two yoruba and one niger deltan and no igbo man and you wantus to choose.

My choice is Senator Ken Nnamani...

13 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by jmaine: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2012
otumfour: why don't u throw JERRY JOHN RAWLINGS in there while u @ it, he's still got a bit of arrzz kicking in him to run ur corrupt monsters to gombiland undecided, but then again, u puccy's can't handle a dude like tht.....y'all don want him trust me angry

You need to stop saying shyte . . . .Nigeria is a lot more complex than your Ghana . . .and a rawlings will not live to enjoy his loot . . .cos he himself will be exterminated . . . .
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by femzy(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2012
Just any sincere Miltary man would be ok IMHO

5 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2012
I think we should give it to Rochas okorocha or Adam oshomole

6 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Arysexy(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2012
put Rochas in dat poll and see 100% vote, dont be sentimental man. None of the above listed is qualified until u detach fashola from tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Koolking(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2012
None among the list. Their poo reputations precedes them all. Nigeria seems to lack men of integrity. Each successive regime makes worst the Nigerian situation. People have lost faith in the central government. I would rather prefer true federalism where each state has greater political autonomy, then would there be a sort of respite to the people. Personally, I dont believe in politicians. They are all liars.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by manchy7531: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2012
in the name of fairness and true unity sakes i will want the presidency to move to the south east after jonathan.the north must wait.if at all they have any good leader, such leaders are needed at their state level first because they will impact more on their people than at the presidential level.the likes of ribadu,sanusi,el rufai should go and govern their states,lift their people out of the chains of illiteracy,diseases and idleness.then they can come for presidency. As for the south east obviously rochas okorocha(imo state governor) stands out with a ribadu as his vice,if am to chose my candidates.giving the presidency to the igbo/SE will go along way in healing the wounds of the civil war and make them truly feel they have been accepted back into Nigeria and they will have no reason to agitate for biafra again.IMO,What Nigeria needs most now is unity, patriotism and tolerance.with that will will be able to speak with one voice as a people and then we will be able to fight corruption,tribalism and injustice.

That is my take

15 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by otumfour(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2012
jmaine:

You need to stop saying shyte . . . .Nigeria is a lot more complex than your Ghana . . .and a rawlings will not live to enjoy his loot . . .cos he himself will be exterminated . . . .

like obasanjo and his ilk still sh!itting on ur bald head abi undecided.....nonsense
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by SuyaEater(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2012
who are the clowns voting for GEJ?

fashola and anybody all the way as long as fashola is the president grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by ebamma(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2012
none of the above,my choice na wole soyinka as president and chinua achebe for vice president.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Ruq: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2012
None of them this twerps will take us any where, don't you guys get it the rescuer of Nigeria isn't in this GEN. or maybe hasn't shown up.
fashola and others that seem to be good are just camouflaging. there is no help coming from all this people listed. they have all enjoyed politics to an extent.
maybe untill a death penalty is included to functionless president, then we start to see a lil change.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Joey82(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2012
i think the poll is irrelevant, what if we have other preferences that are not listed on the poll?

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2012
to be honest i will prefer an intelligent president.just like how Americans did,obama came out even the white people were all voting for him.he is young and intelligent.i hate the way we recycle politicians all over and all over again, at the end who will cry US.why should we wait for obasanjo(gush i hate that name)to tell us our next idiot. lets all forget sentiment.its time for us the youth to rise up.its our time,with social media we can now be heard.to my personal opinion i think women do try in politics i will go for okonjo iweala,but we are in a country where women dont have say in politics that much.then for a guy i will go for Ernest Ndukwe.formal NCC chairman.if you think im wrong tell me why.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2012
Wow UP GEJ....He still wins....cos we know Fashola -Tinubu ticket is (im)unpossible!
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by buchai: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2012
I wld lk 2 see Adams n Rochas

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Ruq: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2012
otumfour: why don't u throw JERRY JOHN RAWLINGS in there while u @ it, he's still got a bit of arrzz kicking in him to run ur corrupt monsters to gombiland undecided, but then again, u puccy's can't handle a dude like tht.....y'all don want him trust me angry
who da f#ck is this duffer? jerry rawlings? god think again dumbo! he controlled a lesser population for all i know, with lesser ethnic groups. be rational in your thinking. rawlings would commit suicide if he was here.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by ikachi1: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2012
I do not know why Tinubu and Fasola were bunched together. Fasola is a good sell but Tinubu spoils the show. Though he is a very brave man and can take on anybody, he is too meterialistic and corrupt. My clear choice in this case would be Dangote. A man who can build his empire to become the richest african can take this nation to the desired level if given the chance. I bet the presidency is not in his agenda. Alternative would be Governo Amechi of Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Ojobojo1(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2012
Guy remove tinubu and put Fashola/Elrufai even if them chop moni,dem go do tinz

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by awesomet1(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2012
ebamma: none of the above,my choice na wole soyinka as president and chinua achebe for vice president.
na poetry and linguistics we go chop?!

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Ruq: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2012
uihebom: to be honest i will prefer an intelligent president.just like how Americans did,obama came out even the white people were all voting for him.he is young and intelligent.i hate the way we recycle politicians all over and all over again, at the end who will cry US.why should we wait for obasanjo(gush i hate that name)to tell us our next idiot. lets all forget sentiment.its time for us the youth to rise up.its our time,with social media we can now be heard.to my personal opinion i think women do try in politics i will go for okonjo iweala,but we are in a country where women dont have say in politics that much.then for a guy i will go for Ernest Ndukwe.formal NCC chairman.if you think im wrong tell me why.
obama is not all that it looks like. intelligent no doubt. but America can still have a better president

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by jmaine: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2012
. . . . . .
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by tekasy: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2012
[quote author=zumarock8] :Pis dat all u can mention, re the no igbos to add in the pool? Anywere none
of the above. tongue[/quote dont mınd them,anywayz rochas and fashola would do great!
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by jmaine: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2012
otumfour:

like obasanjo and his ilk still sh!itting on ur bald head abi undecided.....nonsense

Stop being silly . .did he carry out a lone summary execution of all peeps/politicians he saw as the enemy of the state . . . .Even Abacha was selective in his killings . .isolating only those he felt were his core antagonist and not just any politician . . .

Learn those differences bruv . . .A rawlings-esque actor in Nigeria will not live long . . . .

Your OBJ attempt is silly to say the least . .
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by NaijaNaWaa: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2012
Is this a joke?
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by meksroland: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2012
SuyaEater: who are the clowns voting for GEJ?

fashola and anybody all the way as long as fashola is the president grin grin grin grin
What really is Fashola doing? When rain falls you will see the unclothedness of Lagos. Local roads in Lagos is the worst in the whole world. Tinubu is holding Lagos at ransome
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by jmaine: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2012
Ruq:
who da f#ck is this duffer? jerry rawlings? god think again dumbo! he controlled a lesser population for all i know, with lesser ethnic groups. be rational in your thinking. rawlings would commit suicide if he was here.

You dey mind that dunce . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House / Fayose Launches Tree Planting In Ekiti State. Photos / Emmanuel Uduaghan At APC Caucus Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.