Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Can You Boldly And Sincerely Say That You Are Enjoying The Govt Under Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Boldly And Sincerely Say That You Are Enjoying The Govt Under Gej? (470 Views)

Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari / Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Boldly And Sincerely Say That You Are Enjoying The Govt Under Gej? by bilms(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Can you boldly bit your chest today and sincerely say that you are enjoying the governance under gej except you are benefiting directly or indirectly from this corruption? When i said this to some one, he then said we must give Gej time because he inherited bad structure and needed time to fix things. but i wonder if Gej is the only president who had inherited bad structure,why is his tenure so bad?

In my opinion,GEJ is not the only president that inherited a bad structure,others before him did too..But his tenure to me is so terrible. Can you boldly say sincerely from our heart that you are enjoying the govt under Gej?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Nominates Alooma Mukthar As Nigeria’s First Female Chief Justice / One Year In Jail If You Are Caught With Motorcycle In Enugu Nigeria / Exposed: Boko Haram's Complex Organisational Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.