Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19524 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Mekusnwa: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin SEE THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK. Which Moral locus has EL RUFAI to label NAIRALAND pro PDP? He thinks NAIRALAND to be his twitter Blog where HE has been feeding his followers with lies and propaganda. I know our views on his religious bigotry few days ago may have prompted this lamentation. SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL EL RUFAI THAT NAIRALAND IS A PEOPLE'S PARLIAMENT WHERE ALL VIEWS ARE ENTERTAINED, NOT THE TWITTER MONARCHY WHERE HE HOLDS SWAY AS EMPIRE.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
Demdem:

He is Pro-Retardeen who is the leader of the killer party. He did confirmed that before the elections.

Hmmmm, interesting. But anti GEJ threads make the home page too..*scratches head* If he was a GEJ fan, I doubt he will let that happen.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex: When it's all said an done - GEJ will go down as the DUMBEST President to ever a rule a Country on this planet..

The guy's IQ is in single digit. grin

The more I see the guy's face - the more I hate Nigeria...

The guy took failure to the next level.

No I think GEJ will down as a president who gave the northerners a run for their money, even they who did not believe in western education have resorted to being the "EMIR OF TWITTER".... grin grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
El-Rufai is spot-on. Let no beaf/jmaine misconstrue Mallam's enunciation here. It's not faux that GEJ's abhorrence, acrimony towards Nigeria is immeasurable. Accept or re-buff, Boko-haram is one of the tools, shenanigans PDP/GEJ is proffering to balkanize Nigeria! Wise up Nigerians, I reiterate, wise up! GEJ, declare your assets! GEJ, Mr set-up-probe-committee,stop killing innocent Nigerians. Your animosity towards our people is well-known!

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
virgo:

Hmmmm, interesting. But anti GEJ threads make the home page too..*scratches head* If he was a GEJ fan, I doubt he will let that happen.

it doesnt matter, as long as it brings serious traffic. They are both good to go.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Xionez(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hehehe. Thank God sey him dey go through Nairaland posts. One can learn a thing or two from here.

Where Goody Goody Propaganda team, abi dem don ja?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
manny4life:
No I think GEJ will down as a president who gave the northerners a run for their money, even they who did not believe in western education have resorted to being the "EMIR OF TWITTER".... grin grin grin

They don't believe in western education - yet they have atleast two of the best universities in Nigeria in their region...

Boko Haram controls 2/3 of the Country, compared to GEj's 1/3 - yet you think he's giving them a run for their money, huh?

You're very funny. grin

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by defbond1: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
MoD
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones: Nigeria is indeed forked on both sides...there is truly no solution in sight.....the way our youths reason nowadays is despicable...imagine some people here praising el-rufai just because he is a major critic of GEJ on twitter and facebook shocked shocked shocked

Why are we so forgetful in this country?..was this not the same el-rufai that was handpicked by atiku and handed the BPE portfolio..he bungled it and even betrayed his mentor atiku abubakar..he was made fct minister and he executed alot of shady deals ranging from illegal land acquisition,illegal land sale,siphoning the abuja mega water project money..till today that project is still uncompleted....the same miniature guy that paid his youth corper girlfriend's salary in hard currency ranging into thousands of naira daily....geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz...our youths are so gone...

am not a fan of gej but people like el-rufai should please STFU.....dude is corrupt and totally despicable jor.people like him should be in jail in some sane country..the way we are going in this country is really annoying..i bet if ibb or some of these guys that have wrecked this country in the past come out and criticize gej..we will support them and sing their praise to high heavens...no wonder we are in this state as a nation. embarassed embarassed embarassed
His supporting fools have such a short memory,a family friend lost his job @ interior ministry because he stood up to El rufai when he was minister,his northern brothers that were set up with this our brother are still in service today.....or do I give the name of one of his corper girlfriends who was staying at area 1 Abuja who he was paying in hard currency and retained only her after youth service,when her fellow corpers protested,he gave all of them appointment letter,my cousin inclusive. I have hard evidences to back up my talk....the man is worse than a swine,yet the midget has the guts to blab and idiots are celebrating the corrupt fool.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by TrueNaijaguy: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
It's totally despicable for a corrupt man like Elrufai to be making comments about important national issues. This same man is currently facing charges for erinching and allocating lands to family and cronies while he was in office. Why do Nigerians forget so easily? Or did he ever beg us for forgiveness and never to sin again? Today he's playing 'saint' on twitter and Facebook, befriends every goat and chiken that has something bad to say about this administration. Nigerians need to be wiser than this. We are too sharp for this kind of deceit. Even if you have reservations for the government of the day, there are way you can Channel your grievances rather than pour incessant and unprintable attacks that will do more harm than good. #longlivenaija
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
El-Rufai....the last man standing.....Indeed the Terrorist North have no more heroes. HEll-Rufai is the last monkey standing....IBB..politico dead......Atiku...politico dead.....Buhari....politico...coma......HEll-Rufai....gone mad on twitter.....No saviour....because....Western Education is....sacrilege...but you are using twitter and facebook...and wearing lenses cos of myopia. Are those not products of Western Education?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by deshclones(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex: When it's all said an done - GEJ will go down as the DUMBEST President to ever a rule a Country on this planet..

The guy's IQ is in single digit. grin

The more I see the guy's face - the more I hate Nigeria...

The guy took failure to the next level.

you are despicable...your IQ is in millions yet all you have ever achieved is seat behind some Pentium 2 pc and post jargons...insulting peeps your 16generations combined can never achieve a quarter of what your supposed irritating gej has achieved....

the way you guys reason is so dumb and lame....you gave someone a four year tenure and you guy have started criticizing him in his first term...geeez...gej has three more years to prove himself....give him time...i have seen peeps that failed so abysmally in their first two years in the university pick up later in their third year and still made good results....nigeria is so damn complex....to rule this country is not beans..so many issues..this country is supposed to be a continent..not a country....

you just seat in front of you archaic pc in some under developed part of aberdeen and type shit..you that has never been to nigeria..what do you knowyou want gej to carry guns and go to borno or bauchi abi?? as if yarädua ever stepped feet on the ND soil during the militant"s reign....all these rants you guys rant on NL is making so many peeps sympathetic to gej....
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: El-Rufai....the last man standing.....Indeed the Terrorist North have no more heroes. HEll-Rufai is the last monkey standing....IBB..politico dead......Atiku...politico dead.....Buhari....politico...coma......HEll-Rufai....gone mad on twitter.....No saviour....because....Western Education is....sacrilege...but you are using twitter and facebook...and wearing lenses cos of myopia. Are those not products of Western Education?

Mor[i]o[/i]n on the loose. PDP sycophant. Your arterial communicans need to be checked. Your folderol, psilology is nothing but a pieace of sh[i]i[/i]t
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by manny4life(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

They don't believe in western education - yet they have atleast two of the best universities in Nigeria in their region...

Boko Haram controls 2/3 of the Country, compared to GEj's 1/3 - yet you think he's giving them a run for their money, huh?

You're very funny. grin

Really? You mean "Best Universities" that produces scholars in Islamic Studies, or best universities that produces scholars in Top Physics/Engineering, which is it?

That depends on what you define as control and under what statistics you used as a basis of your assumption. How can BH control 2/3rd of the country, so literally you're convincing me that BH dictates for (2/3x 36 states =24 states)? Haba, come on now, you don't have to exaggerate like this... But no problem, I understand.

Duh, he's giving them a run for their money, else why would all Northern leader continue to hold meeting upon meeting YET FUTILE, meanwhile El Rufai and Buhari have promised dogs and baboons soaked in blood... Come one now, it looks like the loopholes that flows into the north no longer flows anymore.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by emmatok(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
grin

Where are all the Abacha,OBJ and Yaradua,apologist today.
GEJ fans too will experience thesame vary soon.
They will be running away from NL.
I know Seun has been bullied to join.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:

you are despicable...your IQ is in millions yet all you have ever achieved is seat behind some Pentium 2 pc and post jargons...insulting peeps your 16generations combined can never achieve a quarter of what your supposed irritating gej has achieved....

the way you guys reason is so dumb and lame....you gave someone a four year tenure and you guy have started criticizing him in his first term...geeez...gej has three more years to prove himself....give him time...i have seen peeps that failed so abysmally in their first two years in the university pick up later in their third year and still made good results....nigeria is so damn complex....to rule this country is not beans..so many issues..this country is supposed to be a continent..not a country....

you just seat in front of you archaic pc in some under developed part of aberdeen and type shit..you that has never been to nigeria..what do you knowyou want gej to carry guns and go to borno or bauchi abi?? as if yarädua ever stepped feet on the ND soil during the militant"s reign....all these rants you guys rant on NL is making so many peeps sympathetic to gej....

Typical example of one of our dear derailed Nigerians! You are so myopic to see GEJ is the most ineffectual leader Nigerians have ever assumed!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
freshmoney:

Mor[i]o[/i]n on the loose. PDP sycophant. Your arterial communicans need to be checked. Your folderol, psilology is nothing but a pieace of sh[i]i[/i]t
Thank you for insulting my person....whats really biting you up ? I know truth is bitter but be constructive.....an attack on my person may get you in deep sh!t.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
manny4life:

Really? You mean "Best Universities" that produces scholars in Islamic Studies, or best universities that produces scholars in Top Physics/Engineering, which is it?

That depends on what you define as control and under what statistics you used as a basis of your assumption. How can BH control 2/3rd of the country, so literally you're convincing me that BH dictates for (2/3x 36 states =24 states)? Haba, come on now, you don't have to exaggerate like this... But no problem, I understand.

Duh, he's giving them a run for their money, else why would all Northern leader continue to hold meeting upon meeting YET FUTILE, meanwhile El Rufai and Buhari have promised dogs and baboons soaked in blood... Come one now, it looks like the loopholes that flows into the north no longer flows anymore.

Shymmex is and adult that has never been to Nigeria, so what do you expect, but rank ignorance?
Leave him to post his Hitler animations, at least that shows us where his head is.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:

That's the funniest thing about people like who you got rich accidentally.. And that's where the Nigerian factor - of trying to brag about 'new money' kicks in...

Fool, when your grandparents, and GEJ's parents were still living on planks in the creeks - my people were aristocrats in Lagos...

I'm OLD MONEY - and crumbs can't make me change what I believe in...

Doing a back and forth with someone so low on the social ladder like you isn't worth it - you're hereby ignored...

Go play in traffic, silly boy.. undecided
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
el-rufai is falling down falling down falling down

el rufai is falling down,

my dear aboki

lol he even mentions NL

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
freshmoney: El-Rufai is spot-on. Let no beaf/jmaine misconstrue Mallam's enunciation here. It's not faux that GEJ's abhorrence, acrimony towards Nigeria is immeasurable. Accept or re-buff, Boko-haram is one of the tools, shenanigans PDP/GEJ is proffering to balkanize Nigeria! Wise up Nigerians, I reiterate, wise up! GEJ, declare your assets! GEJ, Mr set-up-probe-committee,stop killing innocent Nigerians. Your animosity towards our people is well-known!

[size=14pt]You are simply nuts . . .repeating the same bullshyte doesn't convert them to fact[/size]
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
By the way, in less than 4hrs time there will be nothing like Evil Boko. The Retardeen has promised us this grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

Good kueshion! My sista, helep me axe dem o!

Don't mind the El Rufai gutter bots.
That clan of Neanderthals is so weak willed, full of hatred, so lacking in intellect and buried to the ears in primitivity that anyone who opposes them with superior intellect, is a "PDP tool" or "paid agent."

They simply cannot cope with my mental acrobatics, cerebral uppercuts and logical left hooks.
I'm here to teach, teach, teach and teach the rocks, weeds and stones among us, to discombobulate fools and profoundly cure idiocy. Its a tough job, but someones gotta do it. The El Rufai bots desperately need a healer, so here ayam! Lolz!

O yes! Ayam da doctor in da house; id!ot curer and stup!dity healer. Gboza! Gboza!! Gboza!!! grin grin grin

LMAO
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by BENZINA(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
Rufai just noticed that he has lost out in all front,i"m sure he wants to change tactics.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:
I'm OLD MONEY - and crumbs can't make me change what I believe in...

Doing a back and forth with someone so low on the social ladder like you isn't worth it - you're hereby ignored...

Go play in traffic, silly boy.. undecided

#Gbam see Punchlines o...
Shymmex goes in...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
emmatok: grin

Where are all the Abacha,OBJ and Yaradua,apologist today.
GEJ fans too will experience thesame vary soon.
They will be running away from NL.
I know Seun has been bullied to join.

I've been asking this question for a loooooooooooooooong time now! Lol! grin
As for GEJ fans? We de hia like Olumo Rock. No shaking! cool

--Wise ol' Beaf quietly goes back to chewing his cassava bread and akara. Nutin spoil.--
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by motobid(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Have you all forgotten that El-rufai has a case of corruption that he is answering to? Therefore He cannot see anything good with the government.
He is also a hater with some of his comments. He was my favourite before he became digbolugi(what's the meaning?).
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
BENZINA: Rufai just noticed that he has lost out in all front,i"m sure he wants to change tactics.

he is now blaming Nairaland
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
I heard the jobless EL RUFAI paid a visit to Nairaland in my absence. Gosh! I missed. As usual, he came to say rubbish which has become his stock in trade since GEJ's govt failed to yield to his demands for the stalling of his prosecution for several scandals and corruption while he was FCT minister. His grouse with Nairaland is that the forum is liberal enough to accommodate divergent views. So in his dictatorial mind, Nairaland is PDP because we say the truth that he doesn't want to hear on his twitter handle. Pocket dictator!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by deshclones(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
freshmoney:

Typical example of one of our dear derailed Nigerians! You are so myopic to see GEJ is the most ineffectual leader Nigerians have ever assumed!

you are the derailed one my friend...yes....so its fair to judge gej now?? when he has a four year term abi nigerians are always in a haste...so you think all the problems of nigeria can be solved in one year...?? do you atleast know what really is reforms??google the word reforms and be sorry...moreover...how have you contributed to the betterment of nigeria?? you that throw out things from your car...deface your house...refuse to pay your utility bills...abegiii..we are all the problems of nigeria...am not applauding gej...far from it..but i feel nigerians are not fair to him...give him time ..after four years then we can judge...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue / Ugwuanyi Visits Ndiagu Attakwu Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Seminarian / Asset Declaration: CCT Serves Mass Summons Against Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.