Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19523 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
and finally all these Northerners coming out to question Jonah

are doing it for their own benefits, if there is a split, where would their oil money come from.

Just wait and see
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by BENZINA(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
El-Rufurufu can make noise from now till 2morrow by the time we creat a committee to oversee the N/D issues,form the N/D Police then will he realise that even 2015 is too long for Nigeria to disentegrate.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
dedeike: you re the one who is ineffectual. GEJ has in just one year demonstrated good governance in every facet of our national life. It's just a matter of time for so many of these to be evident to the Common man. But areas like road infrastructure are already evident. See BENIN-ORE highway which has been abandoned by successive govts, GEJ is doing the road and it has reached 80% completion. He awarded APAPA-OSHODI to Julius Berger with drainage and expansion works, Even this shameless El rufai will concede that Kaduna Eastern and Kano Byepass are being constructed by this govt. The road that EL Rufai takes from Kano to go and visit his BH brothers have been dualised by GEJ. The same for IBADAN-ILORIN. ZARIA-FUNTUA-GUSAU has also undergone construction by GEJ.

Is this really the hallmark of solid governance? Building roads? undecided
A nation so repressed that basic human rights are perceived as luxuries...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
Demdem:

Dont worry, those bombs have to be utilised unless it will be a waste. the killer party (PDP) paid heavily for them. by this time tommorrow, we will be singing a new song. this the Retardeen has promised. lets trust the fisherman.
you are on point the beaf boys are now employing graphics to further do their propaganda ANIMALS FARM four leg two leg better
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Poor El Rufai! He has made himself into an object of ridicule with his childish and desperately red-eyed posts on twitter! grin grin grin
Thank God for twitter! Lol! Many now know the depths of emptiness and mindless hatred that emanate from that forlorn soul.

For a second time, I have to agree with Reno Omokri aka Beaf. The guy's tweets are so childish and sound like the rantings of a toddler who lost his toy.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros:
The security problems are caused by the el 0rufai you are prasing

he goes on to say silly shit in public to blind his abokis, and does not even commen GEJ on anything

so keep mum

I'm not here to praise no one, and I can't critique El Rufai because he isn't in power... If GEJ believes El Rufai and his co-travelers are responsible for the security problems in Nigeria, why can't he arrest them??

I'm here to critique anyone in power, who isn't carrying out his/her assignments to better the lives of Nigerian citizens...They swore to the oath when they were elected/selected - how come they are not performing their functions in accordance with the oath of office...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
you have to love Beaf

his commands have made even el-rufai fear lol
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by TrueNaijaguy: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
El rufai is angry that his once close friend and confidant left him. He once swore that Nuhu Ribadu will never join GEJ' s administration in any capacity but we all know what the story is today. He's still saying same about Oby Ezekwesili but the woman 'no send am'. He should know everyone is not an extremist. I'm not saying GEJ has solved all the challenges we are facing as a nation cos no one can, not under a year but we should give him a chance. It's not easy to trust any leader because of what we have faced over the years but we need to start from somewhere/someone. #longlivenaija

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
dedeike: you re the one who is ineffectual. GEJ has in just one year demonstrated good governance in every facet of our national life. It's just a matter of time for so many of these to be evident to the Common man. But areas like road infrastructure are already evident. See BENIN-ORE highway which has been abandoned by successive govts, GEJ is doing the road and it has reached 80% completion. He awarded APAPA-OSHODI to Julius Berger with drainage and expansion works, Even this shameless El rufai will concede that Kaduna Eastern and Kano Byepass are being constructed by this govt. The road that EL Rufai takes from Kano to go and visit his BH brothers have been dualised by GEJ. The same for IBADAN-ILORIN. ZARIA-FUNTUA-GUSAU has also undergone construction by GEJ.

Bombings and massacre; billions of dollars siphoned in the spirit of subsidy; from bad to worst insecurity; are part of good governance. Your unadulterated, inane lies is noted.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by emmatok(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

I've been asking this question for a loooooooooooooooong time now! Lol! grin
As for GEJ fans? We de hia like Olumo Rock. No shaking! cool

--Wise ol' Beaf quietly goes back to chewing his cassava bread and akara. Nutin spoil.--
It's you time enjoy it why it last.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by deshclones(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex: [/s]

Since I have never step a foot in Aberdeen - the thrash you spewed up there is irrelevant.. undecided

Never expected a serial liar aka daddy's money boy to own up...ur life sucks dats why you spend 23hrs daily on dis forum...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: The comment is not from El-Rufai, just twitted him...he denied.....if he made those statements, I would have lambasted him..

Guy stop repeating this. You sound like a scratched CD

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by ziccoit: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
Truth be told, at a point before the last general election that saw GEJ as the winner, NL was infiltrated and Seun also compromised. NL is his brainchild so he can do whatever he likes with the forum but at the same time record has to be put straight. NL is actually a tool in the hand of any paymaster. Beaf and the rest should not be doing this kind of dirty work for free.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
ziccoit: Truth be told, at a point before the last general election that saw GEJ as the winner, NL was infiltrated and Seun also compromised. NL is his brainchild so he can do whatever he likes with the forum but at the same time record has to be put straight. NL is actually a tool in the hand of any paymaster. Beaf and the rest should not be doing this kind of dirty work for free.

yeah like we did not have pro- Buhari fan boys here

infact all the Buhari boys disappeared after all those COrpers were killed

they came back after 2 Months putting blame on jonah
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not here to praise no one, and I can't critique El Rufai because he isn't in power... If GEJ believes El Rufai and his co-travelers are responsible for the security problems in Nigeria, why can't he arrest them??

I'm here to critique anyone in power, who isn't carrying out his/her assignments to better the lives of Nigerian citizens...They swore to the oath when they were elected/selected - how come they are not performing their functions in accordance with the oath of office...

Exactly. till date, the retardeen has in his possession the list of Evil Boko Sponsors and yet he sees nothing wrong in exposing and dealing with these goons. He personally told us this. Its silly. I have this strong feeling that the more innocent blood is spilled the longer the retard remains in power as advised by the Ijaw herbalist. angry angry

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by manny4life(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

University of Ilorin (the best university in Nigeria atm), Ahmadu Bello University, and University of Jos are in Northern Nigeria...Professor Ibrahim H. Umar, a Northerner is also one of the few brilliant Nigeria scientists out there..

Really? I don't understand how you guys base your statistics on. In the U.S., when the U.S. New and World Reports base their reports on "Best Universities", they will base their facts on things like scholastic achievements, etc. They even go further to base their stats on courses like "Best schools in Engineering", but here you have Uni Ilorin is the "BEST at the moment. AGAIN , BEST ON WHAT EXACTLY? Graduating rates and national achievements?

You call a northerner as one of the few brilliant Nigerian scientist, well let's take a look at his Alma Mater and besides, his achievement that made him one of the "few brilliant Nigerian Scientist". Perhaps, you can expatiate for us.

shymmex:

Not states, I'm talking about land mass here.

I thought the president governs the people or lives (FIRST)and then property (secondary). That they control large expanse of land, who cares? Come on son, how does that make any sense? That you control a large land mass of 1milion people opposed to someone who control a meager land mass with 50million, who has more power and control? Think about it.

shymmex:

Northerners are not the only one complaining - every upright Nigerian is complaining, both at home and in the diaspora... GEJ's destroying Nigeria, period

How's GEJ destroying Nigeria? That's one part I'm yet to understand. GEJ might have not taken the bold stance to deal security lapses with a hard blow, but how can you say he's destroying the nation without concrete evidence?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
Demdem:

Exactly. till date, the retardeen has in his possession the list of Evil Boko Sponsors and yet he sees nothing wrong in exposing and dealing with these goons. He personally told us this. Its silly. I have this strong feeling that the more innocent blood is spilled the longer the retard remains in power as advised by the Ijaw herbalist. angry angry

NO, GEJ knows if he exposes them, Nigeria would split, so he wants Northerner to enjoy Almajiri Education for free untill Primary 2,

then when a split happens they can learn mai- ruwa sship and be self sustained
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]El Rufai - Emir of Twitter.[/size] grin grin grin

grin grin this had me laffing like a jackal grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:
Never expected a serial liar aka daddy's money boy to own up...ur life sucks dats why you spend 23hrs daily on dis forum...

Scrounger, I thought you said I use a pentium 2 PC - so how the heck can my 'Pentium 2' PC stay online 23hrs daily? grin You're still a silly boy, the same mongrel who opened a thread about his first sex experience in the romance section a couple of months ago... Grow up, little nyggah. undecided

This fool keeps saying Aberdeen - I bet that's the only city he knows in the UK...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros:

NO, GEJ knows if he exposes them, Nigeria would split, so he wants Northerner to enjoy Almajiri Education for free untill Primary 2,

OMG...LMAO
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Observation!elrufai is in the house.El rufai=cheddarking
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros:

Please kindly confirm to me that this is whats going on in the retardeen's brain before i comment on this stupidiity.
By the way, are u ready to sacrifice ur entire household who are innocent for the unity of this country?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Demdem:

Please kindly confirm to me that this is whats going on in the retardeen's brain before i comment on this stupidiity.

its called ajoke
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Reyginus: Observation!elrufai is in the house.El rufai=chaddarking

Reyginus seriously you deserve a medal for your 'excellent' detective work.
Please explain to the forum how you came to such a logical conclusion...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros:

its called ajoke

oops, better be.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
isquar3d3: He actually mentioned nairaland. Was he expectin evry1 on a forum as this 2 agree wit evry 1 of his views, evn wn dey r smtimes disjointed? Mumu. Pple air their views here nd i knw dat many also support him here bt 4 him 2 mention social forums, he is deluded.
u are part of d pdp paid agents. . . .fools paid not to say the truth. . .whr is dat modafucka beef, hd cant deny this. . . . Idiots
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by ballabriggs: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Did El-rufai mention Omokri? He forgot to add Oronto Douglas to the list. I've said it before and I'd say it again, Jona's biggest problem is that he has surrounded himself with idi0ts and I say fire these low lives now. You've done away with Azazi who never wanted an end to Boko Haram because of the contracts he was getting from the trouble, why not do away with the rest of the low lives? I know Jona reads this forums and would not disappoint.

Fire Oronto Douglas and Omokri now.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
planetuzor: u are part of d pdp paid agents. . . .fools paid not to say the truth. . .whr is dat modafucka beef, hd cant deny this. . . . Idiots

there are no agents

el0rufai is just an insecured aboki nama

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Rhino5dm: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
Thread for dogs and baboons? undecided
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by acidtalk: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Poor El Rufai! He has made himself into an object of ridicule with his childish and desperately red-eyed posts on twitter! grin grin grin
Thank God for twitter! Lol! Many now know the depths of emptiness and mindless hatred that emanate from that forlorn soul.

This very same El-Rufai fed, clothed and housed you Reno Omokri. So why bite the fingers that fed you?

Remember the table will always turn.

El-rufai is a pathetic hypocrite just like you (Reno Omokri) are a little misplace big headed being from the depth of hell.
You are a deceit, a liar and a traitor.

Both you and El-Rufai are one and the same.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
C'mon shut up. . Every one here knws u ar paid to hide d truth. . Check all ur post on nairaland it a prove. . U wana deny ds.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Thread for dogs and baboons? undecided

and Rhinos like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senate, Reps Disagree On 2016 budget / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. / Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.