Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border (5555 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Chemical Weapons Attack Reported in Syria War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Gerrard59(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Am very sure GEJ is the cause. He actually sent them to kenya. Meanwhile,@Danka7777 why are yu still in the USA even when yu loathe the country so much? Don't yu that earns you a phD degree in hypocrisy?
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Funkymallam(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
y2kaustin: Why! why! why!..Luk at what GEJ,caused..

May GEJ name never depart from ur mouth!
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by y2kaustin(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
jamil!:
dude you sound very intelligent AND I concur.
....Mind What you concur,b4 you'l concur you death sentence 1day.Was there no arm prolifratn b4 libya?.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Funkymallam(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
kayusfit:

Its spelled as LIBYA not lybia. Olodo rabata. I suggest u go back to read spellings and dictations. You're a shame to your family and households. Read and learn your spellings right before commenting on Nairaland. Animal

And what was that for?
Gosh! U are pathetic...
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
Gerrard59: Am very sure GEJ is the cause. He actually sent them to kenya. Meanwhile,@Danka7777 why are yu still in the USA even when yu loathe the country so much? Don't yu that earns you a phD degree in hypocrisy?

Look up the meaning of the word "Loathe" before using it next time? Where did I loathe or despise the US in my posts? Did you see the "U.S" mentioned in any of my posts? I may be over CRITICAL of the "globalists" but not LOATHE. You have to be very careful when you make such accusation. I love this country as anybody, however, truth is bitter when said. You may disagree with me, but don't come on here and make me a whipping boy.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by y2kaustin(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
Gerrard59: Am very sure GEJ is the cause. He actually sent them to kenya. Meanwhile,@Danka7777 why are yu still in the USA even when yu loathe the country so much? Don't yu that earns you a phD degree in hypocrisy?
...And ur coment just earn you the C-in-C of jealousy..Where u banned at US embassy?,Mtcheeew!
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by lacasa: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Thanks my brother. You are very enlightened on what is happening in Africa and soon to happen to Nigeria. Continue educating the nescients amongst us, particularly this thing with username Lacasa.

What could the AU do? Zuma at the early stage of the unrest tried to prevent any foreign intervention by brokering a deal between Gaddafi and the Rats, guess what? These forces(Globalists)literally threatened him and he back down. They are now trying to repeat the same in Syria, however Russia and China are prepared to go to world war to prevent another Libya.

Talk is Cheap

i'm not a star cool
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by humblebee: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
they are always in the north... worthless souls
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by AfroBlue(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Thanks my brother. You are very enlightened on what is happening in Africa and soon to happen to Nigeria. Continue educating the nescients amongst us, particularly this thing with username Lacasa.

What could the AU do? Zuma at the early stage of the unrest tried to prevent any foreign intervention by brokering a deal between Gaddafi and the Rats, guess what? These forces(Globalists)literally threatened him and he back down. They are now trying to repeat the same in Syria, however Russia and China are prepared to go to world war to prevent another Libya.

I had forgotten about Zuma's last ditch efforts to avert the eventual catastrophe. War and debt has been the sport of Kings(The Holy See(Pope) and his Global Central Bankers) for several centuries.

I try to avoid direct conflicts on Nairaland, especially since I'm not on the front line of the battle and don't want to be banned again.

Thanks for the new vocabulary word, I had to look it up grin

nescients
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by y2kaustin(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Look up the meaning of the word "Loathe" before using it next time? Where did I loathe or despise the US in my posts? Did you see the "U.S" mentioned in any of my posts? I may be over CRITICAL of the "globalists" but not LOATHE. You have to be very careful when you make such accusation. I love this country more than anybody. However, truth is bitter when said. You may disagree with me, but don't come on here and make me a whipping boy.
....Just ignore him,he was refused visa at d US.So he has phobia,for any1 in d states.Apology on his behalf.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Funkymallam(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
pendo89: yeah silly cowards. Its not the first grenade but this one has killed more than the previous cz it targeted worshippers.

Time to flush out these fellows completley. Their wives,kids and families back to somalia.

Close their businesses and send them back. We shall not sit an watch them destabilise a whole region.

Shut down the refugee camps,send them back and put a wall round that country called somalia. Then we see who suffers more.

An no they aren't using libyan weapons.They are homemade grenades.

Are u Kenyan?
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Turbocharged: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
y2kaustin: Why! why! why!..Luk at what GEJ,caused..
Hahahahahahahahaha..............(cont'd)
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
y2kaustin: ....Just ignore him,he was refused visa at d US.So he has phobia,for any1 in d states.Apology on his behalf.

Oh oksmiley Thanks for letting me know. Now I know why he is so bitter and holds up pent-up anger against the U.S.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by y2kaustin(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
Funkymallam:

May GEJ name never depart from ur mouth!
....Amen!
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by y2kaustin(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Oh oksmiley Thanks for letting me know. Now I know why he is so bitter and holds up pent-up anger against the U.S.
....Sorry,its US Embassy here in lagos.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by noiseless: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
Well malam jihadism, if you are so foolishly ambitious in hoping that your criminal gangs are going to enjoy the devilish support from the Kenyan public just the way you enjoy it in Nigeria when you murder your "country men/women and children for your sharia agenda, then be prepared to export as many terrorists as you will need including your sultan/emirs, where ofcourse they will all be smoked out and met with what they really deserve cos Kenyans do not do the Nigerian factor. And bravo to your U-TURN when a MURDERER is caught and about face the death of a thousand cuts, in desperation he will be quick to dish out the word SARCASM to save his head.
lacasa: Churches attacked

Nooo undecided

Where is Buhari?, angry
where are the northerners? angry
Where are the abokis? angry
Where are the mallams? angry
Where are the muslims? angry

This has them written all over this!!! angry

Didn't they also vow τ̅o make kenya ungovernable

cool
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by pendo89(f): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
Funkymallam:

Are u Kenyan?

yep.

@AfroBlue

Your research is scary. I am not sure if Africa will be anymore if that is the plan.I think am scared of reading more.

humblebee: they are always in the north... worthless souls

True that.I wonder why too.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by lacasa: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
noiseless: Well malam jihadism, if you are so foolishly ambitious in hoping that your criminal gangs are going to enjoy the devilish support from the Kenyan public just the way you enjoy it in Nigeria when you murder your "country men/women and children for your sharia agenda, then be prepared to export as many terrorists as you will need including your sultan/emirs, where ofcourse they will all be smoked out and met with what they really deserve cos Kenyans do not do the Nigerian factor. And bravo to your U-TURN when a MURDERER is caught and about face the death of a thousand cuts, in desperation he will be quick to dish out the word SARCASM to save his head.

Boooring.undecided

Nxt please
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lacasa, not boring.

People like you are at best, unexposed and immature.

Nice post noiseless. I think the Nigerian-factor has a lot to play in the ineffectiveness of the Federal Government to smoke out the terrorists. I know that the Kenyan people can rise up and fight the common enemy unlike in Nigeria where the muslim leaders keep deceiving people that boko haram is not religious and not Islamic.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by lacasa: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
divine2043: Lacasa, not boring.

People like you are at best, unexposed and immature.

Nice post noiseless. I think the Nigerian-factor has a lot to play in the ineffectiveness of the Federal Government to smoke out the terrorists. I know that the Kenyan people can rise up and fight the common enemy unlike in Nigeria where the muslim leaders keep deceiving people that boko haram is not religious and not Islamic.

Next undecided
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Gerrard59(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
y2kaustin: ....Sorry,its US Embassy here in lagos.

Look @ this man. I love the USA very much. I have been following this danka,where he hate the USA and their allies. I have often argue with his twin brother cap28. So mr. na me know US pass. Follow this hater called danka and lets know who hate the US most.
Meanwhile,as daka will know paces like has NL has made men like BOTHA correct.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by AfroBlue(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
e-wifey .... what research, this type?

Against AFRICOM - Cynthia McKinney on GRTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezktVMOvTQs

1 Like

Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by AfroBlue(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2012
Erik Prince is bad news!

Blackwater founder creating force to fight piracy and terrorism in Somalia

'Prince of Mercenaries' who wreaked havoc in Iraq turns up in Somalia

Erik Prince, the American founder of the private security firm Blackwater
Worldwide, has cropped up at the centre of a controversial scheme to
establish a new mercenary force to crack down on piracy and terrorism in the
war-torn East African country of Somalia.

The project, which emerged yesterday when an intelligence report was
leaked to media in the United States, requires Mr Prince to help train a
private army of 2,000 Somali troops that will be loyal to the country's United
Nations-backed government. Several neighbouring states, including the
United Arab Emirates, will pay the bills.

Mr Prince is working in Somalia alongside Saracen International, a murky
South African firm which is run by a former officer from the Civil Co-operation
Bureau, an apartheid-era force notorious for killing opponents of the white
minority government.

News of his latest project has alarmed, though hardly surprised, critics of
Blackwater. The firm made hundreds of millions of dollars from the "war on
terror", but was severely tarnished by a string of incidents in post-invasion
Iraq, in which its employees were accused of committing dozens of unlawful
killings.

Mr Prince, a 41-year-old former US Navy Seal with links to the Bush
administration, subsequently rebranded the company "Xe Services" and sold
his stake in it. But he remains entangled in a string of lawsuits pertaining to
the alleged recklessness of the firm.

For most of the past year, he has been living in Abu Dhabi, where he has
close relations with the government and feels better positioned to dodge
lawsuits. In an interview with a men's magazine, he recently declared that
the UAE's opaque legal system will make it "harder for the jackals to get my
money".

The exact nature of his sudden presence in Somalia remains unclear. The
Associated Press said yesterday that the army Mr Prince is training will focus
on fighting pirates and Islamic rebels.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/prince-of-mercenaries-who-wreaked-havoc-in-iraq-turns-up-in-somalia-2191270.html
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by pendo89(f): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2012
@ AfroBlue

On Monday, seven officers from Scotland Yard’s Counter Terrorism Command are expected in the country to hunt for a British woman linked to the June 24 attack at Jericho Beer Garden in Mombasa where three people were killed in a grenade attack and scores injured last Sunday.

Samantha Lewthwaite, 28, is wanted for possessing explosives and conspiring to make bombs.

Kenyan police are stranded with a[b] terror suspect and Swiss national[/b] after his country refused to take him because of his links with the Islamist rebels in Somalia.

“The Jordanian citizen … arrested in Kenya, may not enter Swiss territory until further notice,” said the Federal Justice Ministry in Bern in a statement.

“Clear evidence shows that he visited regions of Somalia where jihadist groups are involved in conflict (against the government). It also appears that he had contact with Islamist elements in Switzerland.”
He had been trailed to North Eastern province but avoided the police dragnet and abandoned a vehicle he was using and used a different one to Nairobi.

A police report on his movements says he and terror suspect Emrah Erdogan who was arrested in Tanzania had escaped from Somalia and came to Eastleigh(kenya) for treatment.

They had apparently been injured in a shelling in Afmadowh area in Somalia. And after police got wind of them being in the city for treatment, they allegedly hired a salon car using third party that they wanted to travel to cross the main border.

Police statistics show an increase of the number of foreigners flocking to Kenya seeking to join the Al Shabaab terror group.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Mkenyaa(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
@Pendo89 Both NSIS and Kenya Police need new faces. That's the only solution in my own view.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by pendo89(f): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mkenyaa: @Pendo89 Both NSIS and Kenya Police need new faces. That's the only solution in my own view.

Those Garissa and Eastleigh residents need the GSU .

1 truck full of ruthless GSU will make them pee in their pants,leave them bila balls and those camps zipelekwa ndani somalia.
They can even live in the ocean.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by AfroBlue(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
pendo89: @ AfroBlue

we live in interesting times

4 aid workers taken in Kenya rescued by militia

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/02/2878108/4-aid-workers-taken-in-kenya-rescued.html
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by pendo89(f): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
smiley

I wouldnt want to work for any NGO in that area.Not even for a million dollars.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by AfroBlue(m): 3:19am On Jul 03, 2012
pendo89: smiley

I wouldnt want to work for any NGO in that area.Not even for a million dollars.
[quote author=pendo89] smiley

Check out the slick subterfuge.

Iranians Planned to Attack US, Israeli Targets in Kenya: Officials

http://news.yahoo.com/iranians-planned-attack-us-israeli-targets-kenya-officials-221107758--abc-news-topstories.html

U.S. Attacks Iran Via CIA-Funded Jundullah Terror Group

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast

Bankrolling and arming Al-Qaeda offshoot part of 2007 White House directive to destabilize Iranian government

http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-attacks-iran-via-cia-funded-jundullah-terror-group.html
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Mkenyaa(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
pendo89:

Those Garissa and Eastleigh residents need the GSU .

1 truck full of ruthless GSU will make them pee in their pants,leave them bila balls and those camps zipelekwa ndani somalia.
They can even live in the ocean.
Haha you forgot they have employed some kenyans?
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
What Somalia Somalis need is a good thrashing like in 2006.Not by the Kenyan police,but the Kenyan public,who remembers their protests in Nairobi when the Kenyans deported the Sharia fanatic Al faisal?It was not the Police who stopped the protests but the Kenyans themselves by imposing 'sharia' Sokoto state style:Simultanous Mass stonning!
However,they should count themselves lucky.Imagine if they would have bombed a church in Nairobi?Woi!The televangelists like one Margret Wanjiru,Maina Njenga and that Asian theif-turned Pastor Kamlesh Patni would have whipped the christian population into a mosque burning frenzy!
I have a feeling Al shabaab has made contact with the Bokos,I just hope the church bomings do not become a regular occurence coz if they do,there will be religious cleansing of muslims in all kenyan provinces outside of N.E.P and Coast province.
Re: Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border by pendo89(f): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2012
Shabaab claim responsibility for Garissa attacks
Sheikh Hassan Takar, an Al-Shabaab loyalist, said Tuesday that the militia killed people who did not profess allegiance to Allah.

“The mujahedeen (holy warriors) punished with their hands those believing and worshipping other than Allah,” said Sheikh Takar.

“The militants will continue until such practice is eliminated."
He said the Al-Shabaab were unhappy with Somalia Prime Minister Abdiweli Mohamed Ali for sending condolences to the people of Kenya and the families and friends of those affected by the grenade attacks.

“(PM) Abdiweli belongs to the Western mentality and has no feeling for Islam,” he said.

Last year, Sheikh Takar participated in an Al-Shabaab- organised conference, urging the movement’s leaders to declare Somalia an Islamic state ruled through a strict Sharia (Islamic laws).

These mad people are testing the patience of Kenyans.

They will suffer miserably if the kenyan public decides to take the law into their own hands.

Me thinks if the outlawed groups are let loose they will wipe out these fellows very fast. The mungikis,talibans etc.
All they need is whistle and match to Eastleigh!! and you will never hear of them again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? / Robert Mugabe Blasts Nelson Mandela As A “coward” And “ / Thousands In Senegal Protest As Court Grant Wade Right To Seek 3rd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.