Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

How My Husband Was Killed - Widow Of Slain ANPP Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Husband Was Killed - Widow Of Slain ANPP Chieftain (7729 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Was Killed - Widow Of Slain ANPP Chieftain by logica(m): 5:26am On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Remember, it was the husband that changed the destination at the last minute. According to her side of the story.

Yes:

1. According to her story which we can't verify.
2. She can easily relay the itinerary change to the killers (without raising any suspicion by calling and making out the receiver to be the supposed member of the church).

Once again, remember we are all playing Sherlock Holmes here; and I am not stating with authority that she did it. Just speculation. Besides we all know this will be another unsolved murder.
Re: How My Husband Was Killed - Widow Of Slain ANPP Chieftain by logica(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2012
Seun:
If such cases happened every day, they would not make good TV. They are shown on TV precisely because they rarely happen.
And your point? Because even a killing such as this one does not occur everyday.

But really, you need to get more acquainted with murders before pushing forward your opinion. It is well established that most murders are committed by members of the family of the victim (especially spouses) and well backed by the 2 standard premises for murder:

1. Access (to the victim) and knowing his whereabouts.
2. Motive (MOST strangers don't have a reason to kill another stranger).

So, as a matter of fact it's cases that total strangers murder another stranger that rarely happen compared to cases of familiar people (and family).
Re: How My Husband Was Killed - Widow Of Slain ANPP Chieftain by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 03, 2012
logica:
Yes:

1. According to her story which we can't verify.
2. She can easily relay the itinerary change to the killers (without raising any suspicion by calling and making out the receiver to be the supposed member of the church).

Once again, remember we are all playing Sherlock Holmes here; and I am not stating with authority that she did it. Just speculation. Besides we all know this will be another unsolved murder.

True.

The police should be looking at "abnormalities" of that day. For examples; what is normally the couple's usual route home, the old passenger's identity and his residence .
Re: How My Husband Was Killed - Widow Of Slain ANPP Chieftain by logica(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

the old passenger's identity and his residence .
...if he really exists. The investigation should start from the airport; if they can get witnesses. And then digging into the woman's call records. If every crying widow is excluded, most crimes will never be solved (coincidentally as happens in Nigeria).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Sentence: Al-mustapha, Shofolahan To Know Fate Today / MEND Threatens To Attack Chevron On Independence Day / Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.