Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals (22465 Views)

Poll: Who gets into the finals?

Oxone: 18% (20 votes)
Sexkillz: 15% (17 votes)
Inspired_M: 38% (42 votes)
Davidylan: 8% (9 votes)
Ikekings: 18% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Royal-Vii: 24% (32 votes)
Debosky: 18% (24 votes)
P. Wiz: 14% (19 votes)
London2lasgidi: 33% (44 votes)
Dammytex: 9% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Oxone: 23% (3 votes)
Ikekings: 76% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
sexkillz: That's how i found him out. I insulted bittyend for making a crass post, shymmex insulted me on another thread for no reason, likewise brixton.

He always likes his comments with his alternate id, no matter how crass they are. . .

It took me only 2 days to know that the 3 IDs belonged to one person. . . And if you check their threads, he has repeated his childhood story with the 3 handles and at different time. But they all still tally. . .

I cannot be permanently based on the romance section and not know who is faking. . . That would make me a what? A fool!

London ain't shymmex!

So the theory is if 2 or more ppl sound alike, then they're the same?

I'm beginning to think Royal VII and Bittyend are the same person. I've been insulted equally by those two lol.

You guys do realize that you have no tangible evidence against those two ppl.

All shymmex's enemies camping on one thread to press allegations on him lol

Don't mindme, I'm just instigating.
Re: Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
kandiikane:

Abeg, you fine. Nor, mind that queensmith. She only dey go for small boys wey look like pawpaw.

So, how you dey pay for this? Meet me in my harem or by cash?

My dear make i hustle small, cash dey come. grin
Queensmith and i get history way back since when she mistakenly posted her foto as ayettymama. No surprises at her comments. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals by kandiikane(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
shymmex: Any old head on here thinks I'm Fstranger?

How can I be a someone - who is fresh off the boat from naija?

Post in rubbish English - hates his own shadow?

I'm non of these people.... Bittyend isn't my SN - goldieluks knows who bittyend is, ask her..

Some of you are just pathetic..

I know my SNs, and I opened all the SNs I had because I was banned..

Shymeexx is definitely not Fstranger..

I am still waiting for my picture.

Your alter ego beenyraz, is the one that speaks calmly, he also is arrogant but he is much calmer that your other alter egos.
Re: Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
sexkillz: Nothing much, just waiting for you judges to finally decide, so that we move on.

I just got back from work and I'm chopping oats lol. I'm very lost. I stated my opinion yesterday. Regardless if there's confirmation of Lasgidi, I think he should go through. He and Inspired can't rig the finals when it's on the front page. No one has that kind of time lol.
Re: Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals by jaybee3(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thread locked => Purpose served
Re: Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34)

5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.