Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3998 Views)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by beckyomas(f): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: ... by 190: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
The guy is obviously tired of your punny

hes chopped that cherry cake and cleaned his mouth with handkerchief

time to move onto his next target!

I strongly advice you offer me that punny of urs too so i too can chop, clean mouth and move on!! angry angry
Re: ... by Gloriagee(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
You have to step back and identify if u're doin anything, that gets him jealous - very free wit guys etc, chattin wit guys 4eva on ur BB etc. If you can honestly say , his jealousy is as a result of his insecurity, y'u may try making him realise that you're into him. u can try introducing him to your friends as ur boo, compliments not flattery n bonding wit him. All this of course depends on if u think The relationship can stand d test of time, if d guy is worth it n if he gets either emotionally or physically abusive when jealous. The bad thing is that jealousy is often times a flag for a manipulative and controlling personality.

I seriously don't know y pple r scared of broken relationships, if all else fails, pls rememba that A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: ... by beckyomas(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
@gloriagee...thanks for ur contribution, it all started when I got admission to school nd ever since its been worse, ve tried to convince him every now nd den dat he is d only one in my life nd all my friends knows him too, he had on two occasions slapped me but he promised never to do it again...d last time we had a fight he did sometin I should never have forgiven him for but I did. Do u think he is taking me for a ride?
Re: ... by Peterson1993(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
Yeah.. he his bored already and looking for an excuse for a break up. What ladies really know is that we men can easily get bored. It all depends on how well you play your cards.. The more you make him feel hungry, the better for you( not stomach hunger oo) . Dont starve him to death. The very moment he gets bored, there nothing you can do about it other than to break up and move on .. smiley

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
D guy loves you and the problem is tht he has become possessive and he, suspecting you may not be his fault. he might have had bad experience before with ladies and really find it hard to trust u n doesnt wanna lose u. the fact is that he is too afraid to accept you are similar to his previous relationships. my own take is you try and eliminate for now anything that can easily trigger suspicions. with time he will sence you are the right type if truly you are

1 Like

Re: ... by Gloriagee(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
I don't subscribe to physical abuse @ all. A large percentage of abusers always apologise n promise neva 2 hurt their partners again n yet repeat the cycle. A guy you're not married to is beatin u n ur still calling him ur BF. Mind u, evn marriage is not evn a gd enuf reason. How do u reconcile his 'luv' wit d physical n emotional pains dt come 4rm his insecurity Can u tell me his gd pts dt overshadow this major flaw? If u think u won't survive the end of a 10 mth relatnship, I assure, u will.

If I were u, the only reason, I'll remain in d relatnnship is if I can C him take concrete steps towards managing his temper, some sort of anger mgt classes. Abeg, if d guy destroy ur face finish, rememba husbands r 'scarce' 4 evn fine gals. Wt u nid is emotional stability to focus on ur studies n jumpstart ur career

3 Likes

Re: ... by Onegai(f): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
Peterson1993: Yeah.. he his bored already and looking for an excuse for a break up. What ladies really know is that we men can easily get bored. It all depends on how well you play your cards.. The more you make him feel hungry, the better for you( not stomach hunger oo) . Dont starve him to death. The very moment he gets bored, there nothing you can do about it other than to break up and move on .. smiley

Dear women, I want to take a good look at this fellow and others who say they get bored easily unless you play your cards right. They don't make good husbands (because they cheat), or they end up marrying a manipulative woman who plays her cards stupendously well, then reality sets in once the ring is on her finger. OP, if your guy is bored, pls let him go, you want a relationship with an adult, not a child. You're gonna have kids one day, why add one more, hmm? And if he's slapping you, I suggest you tell him to pls show you respect and leave you be till he realises you are going to be someone's wife and mother one day.
Re: ... by nikkyshyne(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
beckyomas: @gloriagee...thanks for ur contribution, it all started when I got admission to school nd ever since its been worse, ve tried to convince him every now nd den dat he is d only one in my life nd all my friends knows him too, he had on two occasions slapped me but he promised never to do it again...d last time we had a fight he did sometin I should never have forgiven him for but I did. Do u think he is taking me for a ride?
My dear, have got two words for you.... "WALK AWAY"

1 Like

Re: ... by beckyomas(f): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thanks to y'all for ur time in trying to help out...@glorigee pls can u give me some tips on how to walk out of this without causing any problems in d process...cos ve never had cause to call off any relationship ve been in...dey always fade away with long distance nd time but this is different how can I go abt it? I remember d first time I told him I wanted to call it quits...it wasnt easy at all
Re: ... by angiemartinez(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
i tink ur bf has problm wit u nt being arnd him. Stl try 2 talk tins over wit him, 2 no y he changd al of a suden. If it continues, den bounce.
Re: ... by Skii(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
beckyomas: @gloriagee...thanks for ur contribution, it all started when I got admission to school nd ever since its been worse, ve tried to convince him every now nd den dat he is d only one in my life nd all my friends knows him too, he had on two occasions slapped me but he promised never to do it again...d last time we had a fight he did sometin I should never have forgiven him for but I did. Do u think he is taking me for a ride?

On the basis of physically abusing you, I would recommend you seriously consider the longevity of the relationship.
Re: ... by Gloriagee(f): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
@becky - pele, jst gettin home #lasgidi #traffic

The first step is to make up your mind abt yu want to do n stick to it. In d long run, you r responsible for your life n d directn it takes. There r several ways to go bout ds - u can tell him yu want to focus on ur studies n are not interested in a relatnship for d time being, start from how it was nice to be with him etc but that both of u nid time off, u for ur studies, his for his temper. Be nice but firm.
Re: ... by mekaboy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
beckyomas: Pls guys, ve been dating this guy for 10 months now nd we get along so well, I love him. Nd all dat but I think he's changed cos he suspects me so much nd always try to pick a fight every now nd then nd its getting too much.some say he loves me too much dats why he is jealous but its getting out of hand...ve tried talking to him but he keeps repeating it...am confused now cos I don't want to be d one to call this off...pls help...thnks in advance

[b]NOW, I WILL LIKE YOU TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS.

IS HE FINANCIALLY STABLE?

DOES HE SUPPORT YOU FINANCIALLY ?

DID HE PROVIDE THE HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF THE MONEY YOU SPENT TO GET ADMISSION ?

IS HE CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR FEEDING AND ACCOMMODATION?.

IF THE ANSWER TO AT LEAST 2 OF THE QUESTIONS IS YES, THEN IN MY OPINION, YOU DONT REALLY LOVE HIM. YOU ARE JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE. U MET HIM WHEN YOU WERE IN NEED, HE WAS NICE CARING AND SUPPORTIVE. HE STILL SUPPORTS YOU AND YOU ARE AFRAID TO LOOSE THAT SUPPORT.

AS FOR CHEATING ON HIM, YOU HAVE DON IT AT LEAST ONCE.

IM SURE YOUR ARE SURPRISED HOW I JUMPED TO THIS CONCLUSION. I AM NOT A PROPHET. BUT FROM THE HIGHLIGHTED PART OF YOUR COMMENT. IT SHOWS YOU DONT LOVE HIM, YOUR JUST FEELING GUILTY.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE "I LOVE HIM AND ALL THAT" AS YOU MENTIONED. IF YOU LOVE HIM, YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID "I LOVE HIM" OR "I REALLY LOVE HIM" BUT YOU SAID "I LOVE HIM AND ALL THAT". WHICH MEANS YOUR IN A HURRY TO JUMP OVER THE LOVE PART AND FOCUS ON HIS PROBLEMS.

SEARCH WITHIN YOURSELF, DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM? OR YOU JUST NEED HIM AROUND FOR SUPPORT? JUST MY OPINION, COULD BE WRONG. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: ... by qualified(f): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
My dear, WALK AWAY. i ve been there, it never gets better. Such guys are always extremely nice after their mis-behavior but they will NEVER change, worst is that they are hard to 'dispose' but insist n get away from it for ur own good.
Re: ... by beckyomas(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
@mekaboy...well I tink u got it wrong cos ve never asked for a dime from him nd he hasn't even tried in helping out, so am not there for his phuckin money.(Like he even has money)...I love him just like dat.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2012
beckyomas: @mekaboy...well I tink u got it wrong cos ve never asked for a dime from him nd he hasn't even tried in helping out, so am not there for his phuckin money.(Like he even has money)...I love him just like dat.
1st bolded= exaggeration
2nd bolde= exaggeration
3rd bolded= profanity
4th bolded=white lie
you still think you are being entirely truthful with us?

1 Like

Re: ... by Godmother(f): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2012
Onegai:

Dear women, I want to take a good look at this fellow and others who say they get bored easily unless you play your cards right. They don't make good husbands (because they cheat), or they end up marrying a manipulative woman who plays her cards stupendously well, then reality sets in once the ring is on her finger. OP, if your guy is bored, pls let him go, you want a relationship with an adult, not a child. You're gonna have kids one day, why add one more, hmm? And if he's slapping you, I suggest you tell him to pls show you respect and leave you be till he realises you are going to be someone's wife and mother one day.

This is all u need
Re: ... by Gloriagee(f): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2012
I don't know how u guys r so sure Becky's lying. Fact is d guy's insecurity might evn b fueled by finance, u no all d gist bout undergrads n aristo runs, esp if he's financially handicapped..at the risk of being labeled a feminist, relatnships actually require efforts from d male n female parties #jstsaying. Cos now u've accused her of being a cheat n parasite yet ignored her BF's self control issues... The problem of d naija female
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2012
Z0SDA1F
Re: ... by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
A guy slaps you on two separate occasions and you are still talking crap here? Run for safety jorh
Re: ... by Konnektions146(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
i will never support physical abuse,
doesnt make sense
Re: ... by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Konnektions146: i will never support physical abuse,
doesnt make sense
Yet some people seem to think it is a way to show love
Re: ... by Abeggi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Anyone astute enough can see that you are in for a life of abuse -- both verbal and physical -- should you decide to continue this relationship.

It usually starts out with the aggressor seen as being "too loving" then he/she becomes possessive, controlling, and ultimately, verbal and physical abuse ensues.

Run away from the guy now. If you decide to remain despite this signs, then you have no one else to blame but yourself.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
bh
Re: ... by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
sosoluv: A man can't respect a woman who does not value and respect herself....i.e a woman who stick arnd an abuser...he disrespects u and u still wait for him to release his mistakes and change Not gonna happen!
Gbam
Re: ... by omega25red(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
Gloriagee: You have to step back and identify if u're doin anything, that gets him jealous - very free wit guys etc, chattin wit guys 4eva on ur BB etc. If you can honestly say , his jealousy is as a result of his insecurity, y'u may try making him realise that you're into him. u can try introducing him to your friends as ur boo, compliments not flattery n bonding wit him. All this of course depends on if u think The relationship can stand d test of time, if d guy is worth it n if he gets either emotionally or physically abusive when jealous. The bad thing is that jealousy is often times a flag for a manipulative and controlling personality.

I seriously don't know y pple r scared of broken relationships, if all else fails, pls rememba that A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE.
KNOWLEDGE BOMB RIGHT HERE
Re: ... by kpolli(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
beckyomas: Pls guys, ve been dating this guy for 10 months now nd we get along so well, I love him. Nd all dat but I think he's changed cos he suspects me so much nd always try to pick a fight every now nd then nd its getting too much.some say he loves me too much dats why he is jealous but its getting out of hand...ve tried talking to him but he keeps repeating it...am confused now cos I don't want to be d one to call this off...pls help...thnks in advance

Sorry to tell u this but he is cheating
Re: ... by 190: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
Look at them women defending their kind
when they clearly dont know the root of the story

well deal with it
its a man's world!
we were here before y'all - and if she runs to another dude
she'll still end up getting beaten grin grin grin
Re: ... by titsandall: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
AND SO HE SLAPPED YOU, TWICE, AND YOU ARE ASKING WHAT TO DO.....BY THE TIME YOU GET THAT DREAM JOB AND YOU LOSE ONE OF YOUR EYES THEN YOU WILL ASK WHAT YOU WERE WAITING FOR

2 Likes

Re: ... by Youngpo413: 5:24am On Dec 08, 2014
beckyomas:
@gloriagee...thanks for ur contribution, it all started when I got admission to school nd ever since its been worse, ve tried to convince him every now nd den dat he is d only one in my life nd all my friends knows him too, he had on two occasions slapped me but he promised never to do it again...d last time we had a fight he did sometin I should never have forgiven him for but I did. Do u think he is taking me for a ride?
No!
She loves you dearly...
Re: ... by Youngpo413: 5:26am On Dec 08, 2014
D guy loves you and the problem is tht he has become possessive and he, suspecting you may not be his fault. he might have had bad experience before with ladies and really find it hard to trust u n doesnt wanna lose u. the fact is that he is too afraid to accept you are similar to his previous relationships. my own take is you try and eliminate for now anything that can easily trigger suspicions. with time he will sence you are the right type if truly you are
@Becky...this explains everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

''my Affair With The Policeman'' Married Woman Caught Having Séx, Reveals Story / Let Be Honest Who Lies Most In A Relationship Guys Or Ladies? / Guyz,:how many of you used this cell phone to sex a lady easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.