Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,244 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (30133 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by idris4r83(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Abuja, lagos, kaduna, port Harcourt
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by walex25(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
1. Maiduguri

2. Jos

3. Kano

4. Kaduna

5. Adamawa

etc
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by vladimiros: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Explain what Tourism bizz exists in Calabar?!

Nwokem Calabar is known for two things, Party and get Laid.. CHIKINA!!

Zero Tourism.. Tinapa is dead.. so explain the Tourism bizz again?!

This is what happend when you don't learn

some people don't even got o Cal for tinapa, if you want to enjoy Cal don't go to tinapa..

secondly the Carnival brings more money than any other Nigerian Carnival

actually know someone in Cal before visiting
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
vladimiros:

This is what happend when you don't learn

some people don't even got o Cal for tinapa, if you want to enjoy Cal don't go to tinapa..

secondly the Carnival brings more money than any other Nigerian Carnival

actually know someone in Cal before visiting

This is what you get when someone beats around the bush instead of answering a question..

We all know about the Cross Rivers Carnival.. But thats for just 3weeks out of an entire year.. What businees (Tourism related) is there in Calabar?!

And yes sir, I have my boys in Calabar (from EtaGbo to Marian all over).. Infact I will be driving there soon..

However please answer the Question.. What tourism money is there in calabar
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
doublecross: you must be a politician and i see you as another anti Jonathan person. you can go to hell. no body dey talk about safety here. check what the op posted.

Bros, you smoke gbana abi fever dey do you for brain?!

Wetin dey bring this leg na?!
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by asala1: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hye-Bits:
1. Lagos
2. Abuja
3. Port-hacourt
4. Ibadan
5. Enugu
6. Owerri
7. Calabar
8. Benin
9. Abeokuta
10 ------

You live in the East and probably have not left there a longtime or ever.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by pendusky(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
who d mention oweri here? Huh? Matcheew! Oweri no be city oh! Na developed vilage, is only after aba. For una info if ure going to oweri, nekede etc wear una rain boot oh!

1. Calabar
2. Abuja
3. Uyo,
etc etc etc.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
pendusky: who d mention oweri here? Huh? Matcheew! Oweri no be city oh! Na developed vilage, is only after aba. For una info if ure going to oweri, nekede etc wear una rain boot oh!

1. Calabar
2. Abuja
3. Uyo,
etc etc etc.

Wetin you dey talk sef?!

Do you know who Rochas Okorocha is?!

He is the best Governor in Nigeria..
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by vladimiros: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

This is what you get when someone beats around the bush instead of answering a question..

We all know about the Cross Rivers Carnival.. But thats for just 3weeks out of an entire year.. What businees (Tourism related) is there in Calabar?!

And yes sir, I have my boys in Calabar (from EtaGbo to Marian all over).. Infact I will be driving there soon..

However please answer the Question.. What tourism money is there in calabar

man, Let me give an example. My family has shops at MCC, every Calabar Carnival we double price and sales don't dissapoint

sinc eth Carnival passes through my house, during normal holidays some people just pass by to see, and ask and most times foreigners who are just visiting
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by HyeBits: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
asala1:

You live in the East and probably have not left there a longtime or ever.
Don't. This was considered based on many factors for past, present and future potentials of the states.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
vladimiros:

man, Let me give an example. My family has shops at MCC, every Calabar Carnival we double price and sales don't dissapoint

sinc eth Carnival passes through my house, during normal holidays some people just pass by to see, and ask and most times foreigners who are just visiting

So for three weeks in a year, you business is profitable.. How about the rest of the year?!
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by campella(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I served in Calabar and I do agree with you..

Infact, I once told someone that any young man that says he wants to stay and hustle in Calabar strikes me as a lazy dullard..

However, I know that the NNPC Depot and UNICEM are the main money source for the young gusy there.. What brings money in Enugu (apart from Business)

[size=8pt]
If I understand clearly, the poster asked which is the safest and best cities.
he did not mention where money can be made easily.
If you want to talk about making money, after Lagos, come Aba, and Onitsha.

Where are you from?
Kidnapping you say, where will you place owerri and Aba?
Mr. Corper, tell me how many molested you while you were in Calabar?
That is what we mean. Money is not all there is.

MONEY WITH NO PEACE, HOW DO YOU SPEND? [

Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by sexiestharam(f): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva: 1. Lagos
2. Abuja
3. Port-hacourt
4. Enugu
5. Owerri
6. Calabar
7. Uyo
8. Asaba
9. Awka
10. Benin
20. Abakaliki
21. Ado Ekiti
98. Lokoja
99. Jalingo
100. Gusua
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by pendusky(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Wetin you dey talk sef?!

Do you know who Rochas Okorocha is?!

He is the best Governor in Nigeria..

he may be, we nid physical *best* nt on paper. For me thers no standard road in owerri. Honestly speaking.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by vladimiros: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

So for three weeks in a year, you business is profitable.. How about the rest of the year?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are not getting the point, it always profitable, but where in Nigeria can you double the price for an events and you sell more in that week than normalk weeks?
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
pendusky:

he may be, we nid physical *best* nt on paper. For me thers no standard road in owerri. Honestly speaking.

Dont worry!!

I know...
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
campella:

[size=8pt]
If I understand clearly, the poster asked which is the safest and best cities.
he did not mention where money can be made easily.
If you want to talk about making money, after Lagos, come Aba, and Onitsha.

Where are you from?
Kidnapping you say, where will you place owerri and Aba?
Mr. Corper, tell me how many molested you while you were in Calabar?
That is what we mean. Money is not all there is.

MONEY WITH NO PEACE, HOW DO YOU SPEND? [

I stopped reading after Aba Second to Lagos in terms of money.. Like which Planet do you live on sef?
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by gegee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
singing *oyibo no fit go garden city........
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
vladimiros:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are not getting the point, it always profitable, but where in Nigeria can you double the price for an events and you sell more in that week than normalk weeks?

I know that Calabar Carnival is a riot..

However, my point is you cant base a money city based on a 3 week annual event.. Thats all I'm saying.. Technically, apart from Unicem and NNPC depot, you are either a Civil Servant, Business owner or contractor in Calabar.

I know this for a fact.. I worked in NIMASA for a year in Calabar.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by naffysa(f): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Abuja
Lagos
Kwara
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
gegee: singing *oyibo no fit go garden city........

Cos dem a injoy it, know say uuuuuuuuuu, Ikwerre bu one love eh...

Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
But does anyone know why PH is called garden city? There's really nothing garden about it.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by Yornandrew: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Abuja
Port Harcourt
Lagos
Uyo
Calabar
Enugu
Jos
Eket
Asaba
Benin City

1 Like

Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva: But does anyone know why PH is called garden city? There's really nothing garden about it.

Thats the name it got from its glory days.. Sadly its a far cry from that today..
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by vladimiros: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I know that Calabar Carnival is a riot..

However, my point is you cant base a money city based on a 3 week annual event.. Thats all I'm saying.. Technically, apart from Unicem and NNPC depot, you are either a Civil Servant, Business owner or contractor in Calabar.

I know this for a fact.. I worked in NIMASA for a year in Calabar.

oh well, each to his own experience then
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by Abagworo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Owerri is the best in the east and 2nd only to Abuja in the entire country. Rochas has done well.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
vladimiros:

oh well, each to his own experience then

Indeed..

Anyways, meet me for Jasper later make we share one alomo.. grin
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by Afam4eva(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Abagworo: Owerri is the best in the east and 2nd only to Abuja in the entire country. Rochas has done well.
Owerri comes second to Enugu in the east and no, it's not second in the entire country. Which kind talk be this sef.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by jarkata(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
Victorial-island
Ikeja
Abuja
Calabar
Portharcout
Uyo
Kaduna
Kano
Asaba
Ilorin
Akure
Minna
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by Forzap: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Borno
yobe
kebbi
kastina
etc...... ;DBorno
yobe
kebbi
kastina
etc......
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by rodeo0070(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lagos
Port harcourt
Abuja
Owerri
Enugu
Calabar
Akure
Ilorin
Ibadan
Osogbo...
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by fubbyy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
manchy7531: It is obvious that people putting calabar before owerri,enugu,benin,asaba and ibadan have not been to calabar before.calabar is cool,clean,has obudu& tinapa and an annual canival aside that calabar is boring.have not seen a livelier calabar than owerri the hostest spot in the old eastern nigeria after port hacourt, rather is it livelier than Enugu,Asaba,Benin,Ibadan or even Akwa. Abeg calabar is find and neat but does not equate to liveliness.does it even have up half of the clubs and hotels in owerri. Akwa may not be as fine as the cities mentioned above but when it comes to lively cities/town to have fun,i will give it to Akwa,Akure,Benin,Ibadan before Calabar.i have at atime live in these places so i know what am talking about.

Mr man, I was born in owerri (ikenegbu) grew up in owerri, did my primary and secondary sch in owerri, I sch and graduated in unical, this is 8 years for me in this cally town so I'm the best judge to comapre the 2 cities

No money in calabar, am sure of that but you saying that cali is boring made it clear to me that you have never crossed itu bridge let alone coming 2 calabar or maybe you didn't have any money nor know any1 when you visited

Owerri is a refined village, its ok but not 2 compare it liveliness with that of cali, I dislike that town, I even wonder why people are mentioning it here, maybe I feel its this bad because that's where I spent much of my time, "2much familiarity makes the price go down" .....robert green

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikotun Road Collapses After Downpour, Residents Groan / New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) / Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.