Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (30137 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by edelweiss(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva:
Pls don't believe the bolded oo. There's absolutely nothing in calabar. I'm not sure about Owerri but Calabar cannot thump Enugu when you talk about money. Like i said, calabar is only known for it's beauty and neatness and nothing more. Anybody that wants to make money in calabar may have to go into kidnapping or prostitutionn.
I beg ur pardon, pls if u want to make statement do without disrespecting! We are known for our honesty, how many kidnapping have u heard of in calabar? If we want to put the ratio of the ibo girls and croSs riverian girls who wil take the price? Mind u its mostly the outsider that do such! I mean who does that in their own state anyway? Calabar might not be flowing with milk and honey but we are sure contented people! Not for once have we heard of calabar boys as gentlemen of the high way because its Christmas or kidnaping and rituals cos their mates are rich and the are not! Abeg no addd the one wey we no be to us! We have dangote, we are tinapa, we have hotels, tourist centers to create employments in calabar! We have ministries , u can't compare the unemployment rate of ur town to dat of calabar! Young boys and girls have little things to do and are contented!
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by edelweiss(f): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
jarkatá: Victorial-island
Ikeja
Abuja
Calabar
Portharcout
Uyo
Kaduna
Kano
Asaba
Ilorin
Akure
Minna
mennnnnnh u just gave me a good laugh! I don die u said VI/ ikeja that is Lagos state ba? What about we wey dey for surulere? Fashola dey do us well Oº°˚˚°º especially we wey live close to hin house !enough light and good roads!
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by edelweiss(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
nasty45: FOR AL THOSE EX MALABITES AND MALABRESS EVEN THOSE PRESENT WEY DE HYPE CALLY PASS NORMAL MK UNA PIPE LOW.CALLY NO GET MONEY,D ONLY PLACE U GET PAID IS TRU D ATM,AM SAYIN DS COS I GRADUATED DR MANY YRS BK AND STAYED A WYL,MK NOBODY DECEIV UNA OH,BALERI NO DE CALLY
omo leave that tin! I be calabar babe, ex malabress, we no dey talk about money here!sure say una pass waec?best cities they said not money making cities abeg! Cally is clean, accommodating and peaceful! The air u breathe in Cally is different from any other! Wetin Dem dey talk wetin u dey talk?
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by Afam4eva(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
edelweiss: I beg ur pardon, pls if u want to make statement do without disrespecting! We are known for our honesty, how many kidnapping have u heard of in calabar? If we want to put the ratio of the ibo girls and croSs riverian girls who wil take the price? Mind u its mostly the outsider that do such! I mean who does that in their own state anyway? Calabar might not be flowing with milk and honey but we are sure contented people! Not for once have we heard of calabar boys as gentlemen of the high way because its Christmas or kidnaping and rituals cos their mates are rich and the are not! Abeg no addd the one wey we no be to us! We have dangote, we are tinapa, we have hotels, tourist centers to create employments in calabar! We have ministries , u can't compare the unemployment rate of ur town to dat of calabar! Young boys and girls have little things to do and are contented!
Read my post again and you'll see howw stup1d you are. I only said Calabar is a beautiful and clean city but has no more. How exactly did your post address that? Instead you're telling me about kidnapping and who has more ashewo. Grow a brain.
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by edelweiss(f): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva:
Read my post again and you'll see howw stup1d you are. I only said Calabar is a beautiful and clean city but has no more. How exactly did your post address that? Instead you're telling me about kidnapping and who has more ashewo. Grow a brain.
maybe u shld have ur head examined or u eyes! Can't u read ur post? Anybody who want to make it in Cally is either thru prostitution or kidnapping! And I simply asked how many have u heard?pple go just dey blab sha! *smh*we weren't talking about money making cities dah!
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
POVERTY IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Less than 5% of our population. By 2030 SA will have the highest NEW MIDDLE CLASS in AFRICA. HDI index will be the highest in Africa.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138243911/Extreme-poverty
Re: Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities by Abukc(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] cry ajah. Ikorodu. Lagos. LeKKi. Ibadan. Where I dey stay na hin dey popular for my eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikotun Road Collapses After Downpour, Residents Groan / New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) / Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.