Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301372 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by flave01: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pls as regards hostel accomodation,I checkd mine on eportal dis afternoon nd it says "your applicatn needs to b cleared by d hall warden", pls is dere any hope of me gettin d accomodation, or is dere a problem wit my applicatn?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kokoA(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
E-portal has been restored. You guy can now log in and check if you ve been assigned a bed space. Good luck!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rodeo0070(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
callertune: not sure of changing to economics cos economics is a tough to enter normally while mba isn't as tough and mba exe is partime while economics is full time. Read my post about mba exe.
Pls can u post the link for the MBA executive?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
rodeo0070:
Pls can u post the link for the MBA executive?
go to www.eportal.oauife.edu.ng Enter a link to mba executive and log in with your reg no. and password. Your password is your surname and your first name letter. E.g Abdul Okoro paswrd=abdulo
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
BEWARE! Fraudsters now use OAU admission to make money especially from unsuspecting International Prospective Students. I just had a case of a Cameroonean who has been given FALSE ADMISSION LETTER TO STUDY MPH and thereby DEFRAUDED! Be wise, all oau activities centres around www.netque.oauife.edu.ng, apply.oaunetque.com, eportal.oauife.edu.ng and oauife.edu.ng. Be wise!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
OAU Executive MBA application still on. Visit www.apply.oaunetque.com for details. The application scratch card cost 10k only. Available in some GTB,WEMA branches.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by biyite2k2: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hi,
Please I was just able to use the access card. Afterwards, I saw pay school fees which I clicked on to load the 20k card I bought but no page was displayed to login the pin. The only highlighted link now is 'register courses' and 'milestones and deadlines'.

Please I need to know the courses for MBA executives Harmattan Semester to register them, and also will I be able to pay school fees after adding courses. Please is the closing date still 15th.

Thank you as I awaits your swift response.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
@callertune: is admission available to economics dept through rain semester application?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
StephenAyo: @callertune: is admission available to economics dept through rain semester application?
No. Only science based courses are available
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
biyite2k2: Hi,
Please I was just able to use the access card. Afterwards, I saw pay school fees which I clicked on to load the 20k card I bought but no page was displayed to login the pin. The only highlighted link now is 'register courses' and 'milestones and deadlines'.

Please I need to know the courses for MBA executives Harmattan Semester to register them, and also will I be able to pay school fees after adding courses. Please is the closing date still 15th.

Thank you as I awaits your swift response.
follow my post about mba executive. Log on to eportal.oauife.edu.ng
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Be weary of this email claiming to be OAU ADMISSION OFFICE admissionoffice.schoolportal@gmail.com. An int'l prospective student just fell into their hands and duped abt #90,000
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by hapigirl: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Please, I am confused about the rain and harmattan semester periods. Can I be enlightened? Also, I intend applying for MPH, how nad when can I commence my application? Please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Gladden: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls if I snap digital photo on thursday, Will I be able to print out my hostel clearance form wt my photo on it on friday morning for submission. Waitin for reply soonest 4rm u frnds in da house.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by flave01: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2013
flave01: Pls as regards hostel accomodation,I checkd mine on eportal dis afternoon nd it says "your applicatn needs to b cleared by d hall warden", pls is dere any hope of me gettin d accomodation, or is dere a problem wit my applicatn?
pls I need replies
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ideraone2005: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Am having d same issue wit my accommodation
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by damoladeji(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
For Executive MBA, when is the resumption date? Moreover, how do we know the courses to register for in this semester because there too many courses on the page. Thirdly, is the 20k of the acceptance fee part of that 122,500 or its not inclusive? And is the 122,500 for the first session or just for first semester. PLS reply ASAP.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Rain semester is same as second semester. Harmattan is first semester. OAU POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL admits all courses in Harmattan semester between Feb-March and application form comes out between late August-early October but resumption usually March the following year. Whereas Rain Semester is second semester and its application is usually for Science based courses and application is shortlived between April-May, admission is June/July and these set of students resume in second semester while their senior is in their second semester, the rain semester students will be on their first semester. I don't know if MPH admits twice a yr i.e harmattan and rain semester.
@Accommodation Issues, they've been allocating and still allocating but the truth is not everyone would be granted a space cos number of applicants outnumber available space. Have it in MIND, not everyone would be given but lets hope we still have a chance even mine is yet to be treated. I'm hoping and lets keep hoping for as many that are waiting. The DSA says they'll still work on a new batch probably tomorrow. Good luck people!

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
damoladeji: For Executive MBA, when is the resumption date? Moreover, how do we know the courses to register for in this semester because there too many courses on the page. Thirdly, is the 20k of the acceptance fee part of that 122,500 or its not inclusive? And is the 122,500 for the first session or just for first semester. PLS reply ASAP.
The acceptance is inclusive of 122500 and as for the 122500, I think its for this session. What is you total cost is abt 350k or so
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by danox(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2013
@Callertune,pls just help to get us informed as soon as the sale of forms for rain semester admission commences,Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2013
danox: @Callertune,pls just help to get us informed as soon as the sale of forms for rain semester admission commences,Thanks
I may not be following up but you should follow via http://apply.oaunetque.com
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rodeo0070(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2013
I'm on campus right now.
I hope ds helps...

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by cremeandchic: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Following
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by damoladeji(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Please when is the resumption date for MBA EXECUTIVE? Moreover, what are the courses to be registered for this first semester?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rodeo0070(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
damoladeji: Please when is the resumption date for MBA EXECUTIVE? Moreover, what are the courses to be registered for this first semester?
The date will be sent to everyone. They are still making compilation of the courses...
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by damoladeji(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
rodeo0070:
The date will be sent to everyone. They are still making compilation of the courses...
thank you
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by phillip4re: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Payments end today
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ideraone2005: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2013
Heard dey pasted sum list abt accomodation. Don't knw how true it is?? Sum1 shud pls confirm asap
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rain semester form now on sale. You can purchase anywhere you are using your ATM card. Its science-based.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Sebosede(f): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
callertune: Rain semester form now on sale. You can purchase anywhere you are using your ATM card. Its science-based.
ideraone2005: Heard dey pasted sum list abt accomodation. Don't knw how true it is?? Sum1 shud pls confirm asap
callertune: Rain semester form now on sale. You can purchase anywhere you are using your ATM card. Its science-based.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2013
The Rain Semester form as enquired this morning says it will be available couple of days or few weeks from now. Its available for science based courses.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by drizzit(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sup bro...u are doing a real gud work here assisting a lot of folks.....i'll check on u later in ur room....need some assistance with my project proposal...takia bro
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by phillip4re: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
Does school strikes affect postgraduate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.