Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301674 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bibu: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2013
callertune: The Rain Semester form as enquired this morning says it will be available couple of days or few weeks from now. Its available for science based courses.
.Please,Is environmental control and management included?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kwasinwi: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pls when is the deadline FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я rain semester application? How about accomodation? And when will classes begin if admission is given?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2013
kwasinwi: Pls when is the deadline FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я rain semester application? How about accomodation? And when will classes begin if admission is given?

@bibu and kwa... Environmental Control and Mgt is included. They resume in second semester likely to be july. Accommodation is not guaranteed but you could apply manually and if granted, that's luck. I'm too tight to make enquiries abt application information now. Check online if there's anything at netque community website through www.oauife.edu.ng
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rain Semester form is now on sale. Few courses available in Agric, Admin, Law, Edu, Science, Tech, Engineering. Visit netque community website.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kwasinwi: 4:08pm On May 01, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я the info. I appreciate.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Dunnysoji: 4:59pm On May 02, 2013
Hello, u promised to help me confirm if Anatomy M.sc form is out because I heard from a source dat is closing on the 30th of May.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2013
Dunnysoji: Hello! Thanks for d good works u re doing on this site. Please is it true that Anatomy M.sc form at OAU is now available? If yes, wat are d necessary requirements? I'm a batch B youth corps member.Thanks!
you're welcomed. Don't know if anatomy is included in this rain semester admission now, but will enquire when i can. The requirements are 2 transcripts duly addressed to the postgraduate college and dept you're applying to. 2 photocopies of your nysc discharge, 2 copies of degree certificate or statement of result, 2 copies of your ssce, 2 copies of relevant docs and 2 passport photographs should be put in a large A4 brown envelope each, one addressed to the pg college and the other to dept. Visit apply.oaunetque.com for application and details.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by jloe: 1:09am On May 03, 2013
@ callertune,I realy appreciate ur effort here.pls I found out on hotnigerian jobs where they advertised for executive mba(guess dts d saturday classed) nd posted dt an entrance exam wld be held on 28th of april 2013.I tot hope was lost,but dey ve just advertised again for application forms sales closing by d end of may 2013,wen I went to d sch website nd created an acct for d mba executive in administration,it accepted me and requested d fee of 10k.pls am confused wen u said d course is for harmattan semester,why d sale of forms? Is it for real? Pls help a stranded sister.thnks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2013
jloe: @ callertune,I realy appreciate ur effort here.pls I found out on hotnigerian jobs where they advertised for executive mba(guess dts d saturday classed) nd posted dt an entrance exam wld be held on 28th of april 2013.I tot hope was lost,but dey ve just advertised again for application forms sales closing by d end of may 2013,wen I went to d sch website nd created an acct for d mba executive in administration,it accepted me and requested d fee of 10k.pls am confused wen u said d course is for harmattan semester,why d sale of forms? Is it for real? Pls help a stranded sister.thnks
MBA EXECUTIVE programme is a part time saturdays course. Their mode of operation is quiet diff from others. The have admitted some before and maybe they need more. The application is truly genuine. A staff then told me they would admit as at last month after the entrance test earlier scheduled for April. It could be true that the application is still cos registration is yet to commence for those that has earlier be admitted. So feel free to apply and be preparing for the test. Read the application requirements and instructions. They entire cost of the programme is 138000 while your first session payment is #122500
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by jloe: 7:15pm On May 04, 2013
@ callertune,u re wonderful,there re no info abt d mba exec.on their website.u said d total fee is 138+,how many sessions pls?and wen re they likely to commence dis year?wat is d entrance exam like?tot they were not writing entrance exams before.GOD bless
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by cnnamoko(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2013
http://nairaproject.com for free term papers, projects etc
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 05, 2013
jloe: @ callertune,u re wonderful,there re no info abt d mba exec.on their website.u said d total fee is 138+,how many sessions pls?and wen re they likely to commence dis year?wat is d entrance exam like?tot they were not writing entrance exams before.GOD bless
details shortly. But the duration is abt 6 semesters. Entrance exam is English, Current Affairs, general knowledge and maths. Resumption could be very very SOON after exam, cos results come out after maximum of a week. Start preparing your supporting docs. That's transcript especially
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by jloe: 4:14pm On May 07, 2013
Thanks callertune for taking ur time out of ur busy schedule to get us informed,hope to get d details.God bless
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by biyite2k2: 7:18pm On May 15, 2013
Hi Callertunes,
Thank for the info, I was already getting worried about the programmme and thinking of coming this friday to Ife cos I still can't load the 20000 card i bought cos the link is not active. Also, the register course link is not active again and I can't pay for the school fees. I would still wait a while and see. Thank again.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 16, 2013
biyite2k2: Hi Callertunes,
Thank for the info, I was already getting worried about the programmme and thinking of coming this friday to Ife cos I still can't load the 20000 card i bought cos the link is not active. Also, the register course link is not active again and I can't pay for the school fees. I would still wait a while and see. Thank again.

Is it Exe.MBA? Cos i heard they've closed registration. That means you hav to go to netque cos they're the only ones that can do it.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by biyite2k2: 3:10pm On May 17, 2013
@Callertunes,
Thanks I would be in Ife next week. Please if you have a contact there I would so much appreciate cos taking time off during the week is too demanding. Regards.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dedifferrence(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2013
please is there anyone admitted to study Industrial and Labour Relations in the House
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Yinkagbo(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2013
@callertunes....heard application ends 30th of may,but my transcript is yet to be ready,hope that will not affect me.....
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2013
Yinkagbo: @callertunes....heard application ends 30th of may,but my transcript is yet to be ready,hope that will not affect me.....
You can submit your transcript after closing date. However work it out asap.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2013
biyite2k2: @Callertunes,
Thanks I would be in Ife next week. Please if you have a contact there I would so much appreciate cos taking time off during the week is too demanding. Regards.
You're studying for MBA Executive? Cos I wouldn't know if MBA Executive form is still on.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 18, 2013
Courses available are
MSC LG STUDIES, MSC&MPHIL AGRIC ECONS, SOIL SCIENCE, MA/MPHIL PHILOSOPHY, MA/MPHIL RELIGIOUS STUDIES, MSC/MPHIL ANATOMY, MEDICAL REHAB, PHYSIOTHERAPY, M.ED EDU PLANNING, EDU ADMIN, HIGHER EDU ADMIN, EDU TECH, INTEGRATED SCIENCE, EARLY CHILDHOOD EDU, MSC BUILDING, URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING, MSC ZOOLOGY, ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL AND MGT, BOTANY, MSC AGRIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL, CHEMICAL, CIVIL, E&E ENGINEERING, AND FST.
Duration of all fulltime Masters courses are 4 semesters maximum 6 semesters. MBA fulltime is 3 semesters.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2013
callertune: Courses available are
MSC LG STUDIES, MSC&MPHIL AGRIC ECONS, SOIL SCIENCE, MA/MPHIL PHILOSOPHY, MA/MPHIL RELIGIOUS STUDIES, MSC/MPHIL ANATOMY, MEDICAL REHAB, PHYSIOTHERAPY, M.ED EDU PLANNING, EDU ADMIN, HIGHER EDU ADMIN, EDU TECH, INTEGRATED SCIENCE, EARLY CHILDHOOD EDU, MSC BUILDING, URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING, MSC ZOOLOGY, ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL AND MGT, BOTANY, MSC AGRIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL, CHEMICAL, CIVIL, E&E ENGINEERING, AND FST.
Duration of all fulltime Masters courses are 4 semesters maximum 6 semesters. MBA fulltime is 3 semesters.
Copied from The Postgraduate College notice board.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by damoladeji(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2013
Students that have admissions for MBA executive early this year, when are they resuming?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Sebosede(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2013
pls can i send my supportin doc without d transcript?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:58am On May 19, 2013
Sebosede: pls can i send my supportin doc without d transcript?
yes you can. But it won't be processed until transcript received.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ohmsB: 7:48pm On May 20, 2013
Hello House, i just learnt about the OAU postgraduate admission forms. Please i will like to know if MBA regular (full time) forms are available for Rain semester .Because most i have been seeing/hearing about have been on MBA EXECUTIVE.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ohmsB: 8:08pm On May 20, 2013
callertune: Rain Semester form is now on sale. Few courses available in Agric, Admin, Law, Edu, Science, Tech, Engineering. Visit netque community website.

Hello,
i just learnt about the OAU postgraduate admission forms. Please i will like to know if MBA regular (full time) forms are available for Rain semester .Because most i have been seeing/hearing about have been on MBA EXECUTIVE.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 23, 2013
ohms.B:

Hello,
i just learnt about the OAU postgraduate admission forms. Please i will like to know if MBA regular (full time) forms are available for Rain semester .Because most i have been seeing/hearing about have been on MBA EXECUTIVE.
not available. Till Aug-Oct and Resumption is next yr maybe march
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by jloe: 5:53pm On May 23, 2013
@ callertune, I have just finished applying for mba executive online today(saturday classes) but when it was time to sign d declaration page,they wrote mba fulltime instead of part-time.is it a mistake frm them? Are we supposed to send 2 transcript? Do u think my sch wld give me 2 transcript?cos they usually give out only one.and lastly,pls how do we send our supporting doc.?nipost,speedpost or courier? Help pls
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 5:06am On May 26, 2013
jloe: @ callertune, I have just finished applying for mba executive online today(saturday classes) but when it was time to sign d declaration page,they wrote mba fulltime instead of part-time.is it a mistake frm them? Are we supposed to send 2 transcript? Do u think my sch wld give me 2 transcript?cos they usually give out only one.and lastly,pls how do we send our supporting doc.?nipost,speedpost or courier? Help pls
Review your application and check what mode of study you selected, maybe it wasn't well highlighted and I hope you paid 10k for application. Fix it before closing application, otherwise you may find it difficult/impossible to change afterwards. If you request for 2, telling them that's what is required by the uni you're applying to, they should be able to give you, hence they'll charge you for both. All docs as stated on the website must be in pairs. One to pg college while the other to dept. Remember to download and include your transcript label and attach each to your transcript as sealed from your former uni i.e you hav to give your uni 2 transcript labels that will be enveloped with your transcripts. You mustn't forget. The portal address for the pg college is on your transcript. The second transcript should be addressed to the dept of MBA, Oau ife.. All docs can be sent either by hand or by postal or courier services. Start preparing for a test exam, i don't know when it'll be conducted, you'll be rightly informed. Good luck.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by jloe: 4:44pm On May 26, 2013
Thanks callertune,I paid 10k for d application nd when.I logged in to track my form,it wrote executive master.I will quickly go get my transcripts so I can send it together with other supporting docs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.