Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (300826 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PreanceMapiae(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
tallsalako:

I don't know why we shy away from the facts, if she has been helpful that doesn't mean I shouldn't register my feelings after confusing me, she said and quote "There's no deadline. But if one wants the pg accommodation, then you need to pay within the deadline" isn't this confusing?! The portal to pay through is not activated and the date on my letter has lapsed. And I called netque to confirm what she said, they said I can't pay acceptance and school fees now until school resumes. Isn't it confusing?
You could have presented your confused state or case in a less accusive way...what she's been telling us is if you want accommodation, pay your acceptance and school fees timely...that's the basic info...nothing is confusing about it...

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bartork(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
PreanceMapiae:

You could have presented your confused state or case in a less accusive way...what she's been telling us is if you want accommodation, pay your acceptance and school fees timely...that's the basic info...nothing is confusing about it...

Nicely said
Please I know this platform is for agruments but I'd remind those of us here that we are or should be academics. So let's choose our words with tact. I haven't seen what's off it in this issue I just feel its already getting much attention. She has been helpful if there is a mix up it should be communicated wisely.

Thanks
We should find time to see during registration.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
tallsalako:

Avicky I been trying to gather relevant information as regard this deadline of a thing. I called someone in the Netque office to ask why the netque account information is not opening, he said it can't open now for the newly admitted students, until school resumes for 15/16 session hence I can't pay for acceptance fee and the date on my letter has lapsed. So I don't think you are right.

In reference to my quote above, pls how else can I present it to avicky? No inflammatory words, no offensive quote. In fact my last statement "So I don't think you are right" was indirect.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
avicky:

So I am the one confusing you people abi? Not ur fault o
Don't mind them. I truly appreciate your concerns. It is voluntary and you don't have much stake. You have done your best only that some of us are not that cultured on how to relate with "elders"

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
noordean:
Good evening bro!
I followed you down here from unilorin pg thread. Please do u still have the past question for physics department?
I will be glad if u can send it to ebroyeem90@gmail.com
Let me check
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by noordean(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Legendre2:
Let me check
Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
noordean:
Thanks
Sent
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by noordean(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Legendre2:

Sent
Seen. thanks, I'm grateful.
pls I will really like to learn from your experience about the whole admission process.
I sent u a pm.
Thanks once again.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
noordean:
Seen. thanks, I'm grateful.
pls I will really like to learn from your experience about the whole admission process.
I sent u a pm.
Thanks once again.
I didn't apply there, I was ineligible because I had no discharge certificate then, as a result, my knowledge about their admission process is limited. I could link you up with a couple of guys already in the system though.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by noordean(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Legendre2:

I didn't apply there, I was ineligible because I had no discharge certificate then, as a result, my knowledge about their admission process is limited. I could link you up with a couple of guys already in the system though.
Thanks. Got your message
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2016
I finished my masters from oau last year... And just got admission again for Phd this March too... Have read through most of the recent posts and I believe every one that responded to questions were only giving informations according to their knowledge and experiences. Some ppl got admission a month b4 resumption while some got admission letter and school didn't resume for 3 months. When I got my admission back in 2013, u could pay ur acceptance fee without paying the school fee for the semester. But that changed a month into the semester, you must pay all ur fees at once (both acceptance and tuition). Or u won't be able to register your courses online, which I believe is still the rule till last admission, the pg college change their policies so often they create confusion, I heard of one recently that baffled me. And if u want to get accommodation in the pg hall, you have no choice but to pay all your fees once registration starts online at Netque not just acceptance fees but all fees for the semester. plus this does not guarantee that you will even get the accommodation, it's a rigorous process and without proper experience or someone to guide you, u may not get accommodation in the hall.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bartork(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2016
segoslavia:
I finished my masters from oau last year... And just got admission again for Phd this March too... Have read through most of the recent posts and I believe every one that responded to questions were only giving informations according to their knowledge and experiences. Some ppl got admission a month b4 resumption while some got admission letter and school didn't resume for 3 months. When I got my admission back in 2013, u could pay ur acceptance fee without paying the school fee for the semester. But that changed a month into the semester, you must pay all ur fees at once (both acceptance and tuition). Or u won't be able to register your courses online, which I believe is still the rule till last admission, the pg college change their policies so often they create confusion, I heard of one recently that baffled me. And if u want to get accommodation in the pg hall, you have no choice but to pay all your fees once registration starts online at Netque not just acceptance fees but all fees for the semester. plus this does not guarantee that you will even get the accommodation, it's a rigorous process and without proper experience or someone to guide you, u may not get accommodation in the hall.

Well
Thanks a lot
Now that you are here and you are steps higher. I'd like you to guide me here (am speaking for my self don't know about others) because I would very much like to have the pg room. So all the help and info you can give would be appreciated.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by GambaOsaka: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello everyone,

My brother was recommended by Department on 04/03/16
Recommended by Faculty on 16/03/16
But was Rejected by PG college on 29/03/16

Can someone explain this please because he submitted all his documents to the department and the PG college .
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by honsaint(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
segoslavia:

cheesy
segoslavia:
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
GambaOsaka:
Hello everyone,

My brother was recommended by Department on 04/03/16
Recommended by Faculty on 16/03/16
But was Rejected by PG college on 29/03/16

Can someone explain this please because he submitted all his documents to the department and the PG college .

This also happened to my friend, and they told him his transcript was not received. my advice is for your brother to quickly go to the pg college and asked why he was recommended by the dept/faculty and rejected at the college. Usually what may cause this is if they dont receive his transcript or his documents are not complete. He should move fast before its too late.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bartork:

Well
Thanks a lot
Now that you are here and you are steps higher. I'd like you to guide me here (am speaking for my self don't know about others) because I would very much like to have the pg room. So all the help and info you can give would be appreciated.

You just ask the questions and i will try to ans to the best of my knowledge and guide you accordingly. Cheers.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by GambaOsaka: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
segoslavia:

This also happened to my friend, and they told him his transcript was not received. my advice is for your brother to quickly go to the pg college and asked why he was recommended by the dept/faculty and rejected at the college. Usually what may cause this is if they dont receive his transcript or his documents are not complete. He should move fast before its too late.

Thanks for your input.

He went to the PG college and was told that the college has written to the PG board to ask why some applicants were accepted and some were rejected. He told him o come back tomorrow but he couldn't say whether it is still possible to reverse the decision by the PG board.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by GambaOsaka: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
GambaOsaka:

Thanks for your input.

He went to the PG college and was told that the college has written to the PG board to ask why some applicants were accepted and some were rejected. He told him to come back tomorrow but he couldn't say whether it is still possible to reverse the decision by the PG board.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
GambaOsaka:

Thanks for your input.

He went to the PG college and was told that the college has written to the PG board to ask why some applicants were accepted and some were rejected. He told him o come back tomorrow but he couldn't say whether it is still possible to reverse the decision by the PG board.

This is serious and a very new development.... like i said in my post earlier the college changes its policies without notice and it creates confusion. Your brother should start praying o. Those guys can form difficult sometimes, but all will be well... pls tell him to follow it up and be on their neck. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Johnnyhardex(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
This Is for a friend,

2016-03-01 => Recommended by Department
2016-03-01 => Recommended by Faculty

It is more than a month already but no recommendation from PG COLLEGE yet, what could be the cause?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by segoslavia(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Johnnyhardex:

This Is for a friend,

2016-03-01 => Recommended by Department
2016-03-01 => Recommended by Faculty

It is more than a month already but no recommendation from PG COLLEGE yet, what could be the cause?

What program and what dept? Plus maybe the pg board have not done his/her dept yet. But he shud get to the pg college to ask.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
segoslavia:

What program and what dept? Plus maybe the pg board have not done his/her dept yet. But he shud get to the pg college to ask.
Identical to my case, though I'm in Physics.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Botov: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
I know someone who has been admitted and given a student account number but hasn't received his admission letter. What could be the cause and what should he do? Though it's less than a week that he saw admitted on his application status o. Pls,advise
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Johnnyhardex(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
segoslavia:

It is social sciences... Gender and development (M. Sc)
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hollarbeece(f): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Botov:
I know someone who has been admitted and given a student account number but hasn't received his admission letter. What could be the cause and what should he do? Though it's less than a week that he saw admitted on his application status o. Pls,advise
i'm having d same problem too.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Botov:

That means the admission letter is ready to be sent, but I don't know why they delay it. For instance, my admission letter is dated 24th Feb. but I received it 2nd week of March. I will advice you buy more time, say a week or 2, thereafter you can proceed to the netque office.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by babyfaceafrica: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2016
segoslavia:
if you don't mind I will like to ask some question?.....how easy was it for you to finish msc last year and enrol immediately for phd?....do you have a rsearch topic before or were you given by your lecturers?....are. You working because I know phd is quite expensive so how do you hope to fund it?..how easy was it for you to see a supervisor immediately because I learn its not that easy even if you have a good topic..thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ENGRDUDU89(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,
07053084322(WhatsApp)
email: olayode89@yahoo.com
BBM PIN: 58E7A699
PLS RE-BROADCAST
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PreanceMapiae(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
When are we resuming ooooooooooooooo
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2016
segoslavia:
I applied for African History, pls do u havean idea if they easily give admission? av been recommended by faculty but so scared if PG will approve,all my documents have been submitted to PG and department
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PreanceMapiae(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2016
why's no one answering na?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Johnnyhardex(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2016
PreanceMapiae:
why's no one answering na?

No one is certain because there are 'rumour' that ASUU are demanding for 56 working days' leave starting from 24th of April (our expected resumption date)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.