Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301373 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2015
kingjibe:

Closing date is 18th Dec... Pls i read through the pg application notice on the netque page.. I saw Nigerian applicants are required to provide NYSC certificates[color=#990000][/color] I am a serving corp member due to pass out April 2016, so i dont have the cert yet..Can i still apply? Are we providing the discharge certificates after we've been granted admission cos I cant possibly have the NYSC discharge certificates until April 2016 shocked I ll appreciate prompt response to this.... Thanks

All certificates are needed for admission processing including NYSC discharge certificate. & by that April, admission must have been rolling in that time.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by NewBorn2: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Jerrychanana:

All certificates are needed for admission processing including NYSC discharge certificate. & by that April, admission must have been rolling in that time.
Hi, I hope to go to ife myself to buy the pin and at the same time submit the credentials ahead. What do you think?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
NewBorn2:

Hi, I hope to go to ife myself to buy the pin and at the same time submit the credentials ahead. What do you think?

U'll be required to submit any credential together with d printed registration slip
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by NewBorn2: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jerrychanana:

U'll be required to submit any credential together with d printed registration slip
Will the registration slip be generated after payment and logging in or at the completion of online registration.
I fully appreciate your assistance. Its been very useful.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kingjibe(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Jerrychanana:
Announcement....... Sales of Harmattan 2015/2016 PostGraduate application form will commence on the 3rd November, 2015. watch-out on OAU website for more details.

pls sir, which month is the harmattan Session starting?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by wahyahsay(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
kebisrael:
I welcome all prospective applicants to OAU PG nairaland forum, your decision to pursue your postgraduate study at Oba Awon University (OAU) is a great one, and I promise you that with DEDICATION, HARD WORK and BABA GOD FOR your side you're not going to regret it.
So if you have settled it in your mind that you are coming please prepare to work hard and do your best, because Masters in OAU 'no be moi moi' (i.e it's no joke) and be informed that the significant difference between Masters in Oba Awon University and UI and Lag is that while we write Thesis (a thorough procedure) here, they (UI and Lag) do their project by long essay, and that's why it is 2 years here and 1 yearplus with them. Once again it's a good decision to come here and I wish you success in your application.

Yours, Kebisrael, (Msc student)
08162601415 (whatsapp only pls)
Bro, thanks.
Is it possible someone with a low final CGPA of less than 3.00 get admitted, especially in the sciences?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingjibe:

pls sir, which month is the harmattan Session starting?

Hopefully by next year April/May
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
NewBorn2:

Will the registration slip be generated after payment and logging in or at the completion of online registration.
I fully appreciate your assistance. Its been very useful.

@ the completion of online registration
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Kemmy210(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jerrychanana:

D form is 15k for academics & 20k for professional courses. I'll advice you to use d name u have on ur previous certificates. Using different names now can jeopardize ur chance of bn admitted.
. Thanks so much for ur prompt response, I hope Scratch card for each level is the same because I want to apply for PGD in education, so sorry for bombarding u with questions, just dat I don't want to make mistake in buying d card since I won't be able to purchase in person,I want to send my younger brother staying there to get it for me.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Kemmy210:
. Thanks so much for ur prompt response, I hope Scratch card for each level is the same because I want to apply for PGD in education, so sorry for bombarding u with questions, just dat I don't want to make mistake in buying d card since I won't be able to purchase in person,I want to send my younger brother staying there to get it for me.

Just tell them @ the bank you're buying card for Postgraduate Diploma.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by NewBorn2: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Jerrychanana:

@ the completion of online registration
Thanks, lastly. Must all the referees be academic.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2015
NewBorn2:

Thanks, lastly. Must all the referees be academic.
According to instruction: they should be academic and should be familiar with your academic work
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Kemmy210(f): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jerrychanana:

Just tell them @ the bank you're buying card for Postgraduate Diploma.
.OK,thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ibadanfinest(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
A quick one,

I wanna ask as someone with a degree in Educational Management and Economics (B.ed) can I apply for Msc Economics. I know its possible in UI and Unilag but OAU, I don't know.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Oduok(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
kebisrael:

According to instruction: they should be academic and should be familiar with your academic work
And please would the referees be minimum of Ph.D holders?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oduok:

And please would the referees be minimum of Ph.D holders?

I used 1 phd holder and two msc holders. I don't think it counts so long as they are your lecturers.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by shegs01: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please, can any one tell if they run part time programme for their courses?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Tunjoel(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please I want to ask about the tuition fees
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bifsy: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Please I saw masters in business administration (regular) 20k and also M.Sc business administration 15k. Can I apply for that of MBA without any work experience cos I prefer MBA to MSc.(finished service last oct), please I need an answer urgently. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Bifsy:
Please I saw masters in business administration (regular) 20k and also M.Sc business administration 15k. Can I apply for that of MBA without any work experience cos I prefer MBA to MSc.(finished service last oct), please I need an answer urgently. Thanks
Yes, you can

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
vivian001:

Yes, you can
Are you sure Is MBA not the executive or is it different
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
zerray:
Are you sure Is MBA not the executive or is it different
Very sure...and that is because I am running the MBA regular programme.
You can run either the MBA regular or executive if you want, you dont necessarily have to be working. The difference is, MBA executive students receive their lectures on weekends because most of their students are working
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2015
vivian001:

oh it is ok
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adopy(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2015
do oau write entrance examination?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by buccunmie(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Adopy:
do oau write entrance examination?
dey do
vivian001:

You can run either the MBA regular or executive if you want, you dont necessarily have to be working. The difference is, MBA executive students receive their lectures on weekends because most of their students are working
tnx vivian for the info
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bifsy: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
vivian001:
Yes, you can
Thanks vivian
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adopy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
ui do write two examination. ist one is English prolificiency second is departmental. how many will one write before entrance in oau
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Adopy:
ui do write two examination. ist one is English prolificiency second is departmental. how many will one write before entrance in oau
Just one usually.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Does anyone know when the entrance examination comes up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.