Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301522 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by sayittome(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
OAU remains a Baby n Unprogressive institution. OAU Has Been SHUT DOWN! Rubbish! What Nonsense, Follishness n Madness! When wil all these strikes, aluta and rampage leadin to distruptn of a succesful academic program end!
Who do me hold responsible 4 this Shut Down? Who do i give a knock on d head for this insidous evil?
OAU, Wake UP!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bolanleayodeji97(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
good afternoon, pls is it possible for oau to give me admission? B.sc course : zoology cgpa :below 3pt preferred MSc course: master in public health(MPH)
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
sayittome:
OAU remains a Baby n Unprogressive institution. OAU Has Been SHUT DOWN! Rubbish! What Nonsense, Follishness n Madness! When wil all these strikes, aluta and rampage leadin to distruptn of a succesful academic program end!
Who do me hold responsible 4 this Shut Down? Who do i give a knock on d head for this insidous evil?
OAU, Wake UP!

It's not a strike per se. The undergraduate students were agitating for improved hostel facilities. They just did a day protest and the school decided to go for mid semester break earlier than scheduled.

The postgraduate students are receiving lectures though. So nothing spoil.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
bolanleayodeji97:
good afternoon, pls is it possible for oau to give me admission?
B.sc course : zoology
cgpa :below 3pt
preferred MSc course: master in public health(MPH)

Well, you can give it a trial. Most department don't follow that 3pt stuff, if you pass your entrance exam you will likely be admitted.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
avicky:

It's not a strike per se. The undergraduate students were agitating for improved hostel facilities. They just did a day protest and the school decided to go for mid semester break earlier than scheduled.

The postgraduate students are receiving lectures though. So nothing spoil.
Thanks babe. Phew! I've commenced registration. As per the transcript label, I think its in 2 parts. The lower label for transcript with "To the Registrar" and the upper details go with the credentials to the admission office duly signed and dated. Right?
Pls reply ma'am
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by skyhigh14(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
pls can i still get the scratch card from the zenith bank branch within the school? even as the school is shut down?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
ikubch:

Thanks babe. Phew! I've commenced registration. As per the transcript label, I think its in 2 parts. The lower label for transcript with "To the Registrar" and the upper details go with the credentials to the admission office duly signed and dated. Right?
Pls reply ma'am

My transcript label was in one sheet containing all my info with my pix. I don't know if the pattern is different now. l
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
skyhigh14:
pls can i still get the scratch card from the zenith bank branch within the school? even as the school is shut down?

Yes.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
avicky:

My transcript label was in one sheet containing all my info with my pix. I don't know if the pattern is different now. l
Thanks, does that implies we paste the full sheet of transcript label at the back of the envelope meant for transcript from former school to OAU. Pls enlighten me.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2015
ikubch:

Thanks, does that implies we paste the full sheet of transcript label at the back of the envelope meant for transcript from former school to OAU. Pls enlighten me.

Not at the back of the envelope. You will give them your transcript label in your school to attach to your transcript before sealing it.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
avicky:

Not at the back of the envelope. You will give them your transcript label in your school to attach to your transcript before sealing it.
Brilliant of you! I owe you a recharge. The nature of Recharge is what I must ponder. Thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Sunaket: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
@ALL: Please is there any M.Sc Biochemistry student in the house? Please i really need your help.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Sunaket:
@ALL: Please is there any M.Sc Biochemistry student in the house? Please i really need your help.
You want to go for msc bch. What do you hope to be. Boring?
I had Upper and I won't try it. Got to see the world.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Does anyone know why this program Is termed the "harmattan semester"? Is there any other program that run concurrently with this?.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2015
ikubch:

Brilliant of you! I owe you a recharge. The nature of Recharge is what I must ponder. Thanks.
grin
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Legendre2:
Does anyone know why this program Is termed the "harmattan semester"?
Is there any other program that run concurrently with this?.

That's how Oau's first semester is called, while second semester is known as rain.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2015
onlysuccess:
why not do your masters abroad?

Did you do yours abroad?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tbanty1: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2015
please can any1 update me, if d pg college offices re opened? especially d netque office. Av bn avin problem with my scratch card over a week nao. I was unable to pay d fees. Am worried, please update me, God bless u.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tbanty1: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

u re such a good nigerian, evrybody is glad to meet. Pls i dnt kn if d netque office in pg college is open 4 any complaint, i had issue with my card ova a week nao, i was unable to pay my fees. I need ur help on ds, b4 i wil travel down to ife, cox am in ondo state. God bless u.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
tbanty1:
please can any1 update me, if d pg college offices re opened? especially d netque office. Av bn avin problem with my scratch card over a week nao. I was unable to pay d fees. Am worried, please update me, God bless u.

Yes, their office is opened from 9-3pm daily.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
tbanty1:
u re such a good nigerian, evrybody is glad to meet. Pls i dnt kn if d netque office in pg college is open 4 any complaint, i had issue with my card ova a week nao, i was unable to pay my fees. I need ur help on ds, b4 i wil travel down to ife, cox am in ondo state. God bless u.

Thanks so much. I'm glad i can help. Sure, their office is opened 9-3 pm, Monday to Friday but I will advise you see them tomorrow because convocation will commence on Wednesday and they might be busy.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ClareMarie: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't even know how to start again from the scratch. I applied to UI passed their first test, travelled to write the departmental test and didn't make the cut-off, so now I want to start afresh with OAU.
Please is there a good samaritan in the house that can tell me where to start cause the website is not even opening, I've not even seen if they have the course I want to study.. cry
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
ClareMarie:
I don't even know how to start again from the scratch. I applied to UI passed their first test, travelled to write the departmental test and didn't make the cut-off, so now I want to start afresh with OAU.
Please is there a good samaritan in the house that can tell me where to start cause the website is not even opening, I've not even seen if they have the course I want to study.. cry

Sorry about that. Don't give up. Try it again.
What course? I guess the server is down now, but you can try it by midnight.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tbanty1: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

Thanks so much. I'm glad i can help. Sure, their office is opened 9-3 pm, Monday to Friday but I will advise you see them tomorrow because convocation will commence on Wednesday and they might be busy.
thanx a million, u re such a blessin to us on ds thread. May d Lord increase u physically, metally nd spiritually, God bless.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
tbanty1:
thanx a million, u re such a blessin to us on ds thread. May d Lord increase u physically, metally nd spiritually, God bless.

Amin o and you too.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

Amin o and you too.
Babe, the way they are greeting you ilm beginning to get jealous. You have been very useful to me.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
ikubch:

Babe, the way they are greeting you ilm beginning to get jealous. You have been very useful to me.
grin thanks. I'm flattered.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

grin thanks. I'm flattered.
If you are not confused, then you don't understand me a bit. Stay lovely!
Meanwhile, I av submitted my application online. Anyone from Technology Management. Could you believe I had admission for msc in 2008 same course. I feel like I'm going for adult education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

That's how Oau's first semester is called, while second semester is known as rain.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tbanty1: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
avicky:

Amin o and you too.
Amen!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2015
ikubch:

If you are not confused, then you don't understand me a bit. Stay lovely!
Meanwhile, I av submitted my application online. Anyone from Technology Management. Could you believe I had admission for msc in 2008 same course. I feel like I'm going for adult education.
grin. Why didn't you go for it then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.