Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (300685 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by buccunmie(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Legendre2:
Does anyone know when the entrance examination comes up?
next year
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dejijohns(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Good morning house!!!!....
Please I'd like the experienced ones in here to hlp me ans the following questions:

1) If ones transcript nd other relevant documents do not get to d postgrad school nd dept before 18th of Dec, will it affect ones chances of gaining admission Cos am of the school of thought that it's only payment and registration that is compulsory before the deadline.

2) Can I fill in my NYSC and undergraduate days internship experience under the employment records? Or is it for those currently employed??

3) Do I need to write my form number alone when sending my transcript or both form number and my name??

4) Please I ll like anyone familiar with Chemical Engineering dept to hlp me with options available for Chem Eng Msc program there @OAU.

Thank you all....

Cc: jerrychanana
Cc:kebisreal
Cc:vivian001
Cc: avicky
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2015
dejijohns:
Good morning house!!!!....
Please I'd like the experienced ones in here to hlp me ans the following questions:

1) If ones transcript nd other relevant documents do not get to d postgrad school nd dept before 18th of Dec, will it affect ones chances of gaining admission Cos am of the school of thought that it's only payment and registration that is compulsory before the deadline.

2) Can I fill in my NYSC and undergraduate days internship experience under the employment records? Or is it for those currently employed??

3) Do I need to write my form number alone when sending my transcript or both form number and my name??

4) Please I ll like anyone familiar with Chemical Engineering dept to hlp me with options available for Chem Eng Msc program there @OAU.

Thank you all....

Cc: jerrychanana
Cc:kebisreal
Cc:vivian001
Cc: avicky

1. Your transcript and credentials not getting to the pg college on time can limit your chances of being admitted even if you passed the entrance exam.

2. I doubt if there's any need for that. But you can add it if you want to.

3. You have to download a transcript label after buying the form and filling all necessary information. It's the label you will attach to the two transcripts and credentials you will send to the pg college and ur prospective dept.

4. I will pass on this. My discipline is English Language.
Bonne chance !

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2015
avicky:

1. Your transcript and credentials not getting to the pg college on time can limit your chances of being admitted even if you passed the entrance exam.

3. You have to download a transcript label after buying the form and filling all necessary information. It's the label you will attach to the two transcripts and credentials you will send to the pg college and ur prospective dept.

Bonne chance !
what if d transcript is frm OAU but d dpt is delaying
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
zerray:
what if d transcript is frm OAU but d dpt is delaying

Well, i can't say. Since it's your school, you should be able to find your way around it.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
avicky:

Well, i can't say. Since it's your school, you should be able to find your way around it.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dejijohns(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2015
avicky:

Bonne chance !

Thank you very much for ur input...
Concerning the 3rd qustn; sm1 advised me to snd various credentials to Pg college nd dept using a brown envelop with my form number and name on it.... Wat do u tink ?

Stil expecting ur reply as to the 4th qustn.....
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
dejijohns:

Thank you very much for ur input...
Concerning the 3rd qustn; sm1 advised me to snd various credentials to Pg college nd dept using a brown envelop with my form number and name on it.... Wat do u tink ?

Stil expecting ur reply as to the 4th qustn.....

Yes, you will put your form number, name, prospective faculty, department, phone number and email address.

4th question, je ne sais pas.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dejijohns(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
avicky:

Yes, you will put your form number, name, prospective faculty, department, phone number and email address.

4th question, je ne sais pas.

Lol.... Ah no understand dis ur French oo.

Thanks for ur prompt replies to my qustns.
Am done with the reg buh I stil have some issues; the transcript label page is not loading my passport photograph and I have locked in my details. Plz do we have any applicant with same problem?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
same experience here, I was @ netque office yesterday, i was told it's a general problem and it will be solved soon, just keep checking your transcript label periodically.
dejijohns:

Am done with the reg buh I stil have some issues; the transcript label page is not loading my passport photograph and I have locked in my details. Plz do we have any applicant with same problem?

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dejijohns(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
tallsalako:
same experience here, I was @ netque office yesterday, i was told it's a general problem and it will be solved soon, just keep checking your transcript label periodically.
Tanx alot bro, U guys av bin wonderful.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
dejijohns:

grin. The french means 'I don't know'.

As for the transcript label, are you sure you uploaded your pix according to the pixel? It's very important that you download the transcript label, so be patient. it may also be network.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Pvictor10(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
avicky:

grin. .
Is there CPGA requirements? Or any second class lower can apply
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pvictor10:
Is there CPGA requirements? Or any second class lower can apply

Any second class lower can apply. But some depts don't admit lower than 2.5 cgpa.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Pvictor10(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
avicky:

Any second class lower can apply. But some depts don't admit lower than 2.5 cgpa.
woow, Am happy. Is it not too late to apply now, considering Transcript. I graduated from Ife though.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 4:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Pvictor10:
woow, Am happy. Is it not too late to apply now, considering Transcript. I graduated from Ife though.

No, at least before you write the entrance exam, your transcript must have been ready and the sale of form might also be extended.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by sayittome(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Hi all.
Is anyone here applying for the OAU PG Studies? Could you please help me with the following?
1. How do i PAY for the application processing fees?
2. What are the various fees for Msc Demography and Social Statistics? please give me breakdown
3 What is the duration for Msc. Demography and Social Statistics?
4. Does anyone have any idea regarding the entrance screening exam?
5. Could anyone send me the screening entrance exam past question (sayittome2002@yahoo.com)?
6. Is there a form for the Reference letter or do just ask my reference to type the letter?
7. As a graduate of OAU, is there a way i can request for my transcript online?

Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by sayittome(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE POST GRADUATE SCRATCH CARD?
THANKS
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
sayittome:
COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE POST GRADUATE SCRATCH CARD?
THANKS

Go back to the oau netque site and read the advert and instructions again. Your questions will be answered.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by sayittome(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
@ avicky thanks. i got that.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2015
avicky:

Go back to the oau netque site and read the advert and instructions again. Your questions will be answered.
Babe, pls confirm. i have not being able to pay via scratch card. is the site down?
pls reply ASAP. thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2015
ikubch:

Babe, pls confirm. i have not being able to pay via scratch card. is the site down?
pls reply ASAP. thanks.

I wouldn't know. Maybe. Keep refreshing.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
dejijohns:

PLS, HOW FAR WITH SITE. IS THE SITE PROBLEM RESOLVED. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN MY PIN SINCE THURSDAY NIGHT. PLS REPLY.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by busuyem: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Pls, who can help me with the cost of running an MSc in OAU? Ur reply will be much appreciated.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2015
busuyem:
Pls, who can help me with the cost of running an MSc in OAU? Ur reply will be much appreciated.

It depends on your department. Mine will cost me 240,000 of which i have paid 120,000 plus 20,000 acceptance fee.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by timilehin81(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Good morning, please i need help regarding my application form. I bought the 15,000 pg scratch card from skye bank in the school campus. i have been trying to pay the application fee but it keeps returning me to the previous page. Is this a general problem or i am the only one facing this technical issue? what should i do?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
timilehin81:
Good morning, please i need help regarding my application form. I bought the 15,000 pg scratch card from skye bank in the school campus. i have been trying to pay the application fee but it keeps returning me to the previous page. Is this a general problem or i am the only one facing this technical issue? what should i do?
you are not alone. i have been battling since thursday. that is yesterday. my number is 08035209543. lets keep track. whats your number. text me.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by timilehin81(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
ikubch:

you are not alone. i have been battling since thursday. that is yesterday. my number is 08035209543. lets keep track. whats your number. text me.
08165771794.. i dnt know what to do again..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by sayittome(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
help o. must i go to oau to buy the scratch card? WHERE CAN I GET IT IN LAGOS?
THANKS.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
timilehin81:

I just tried it. I think is from the school. Gateway error is from the server not from you. How do we confirm fRom somebody on the ground.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
timilehin81:

Are you on campus. If so, check netque office and let us know.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dejijohns(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
ikubch:

PLS, HOW FAR WITH SITE. IS THE SITE PROBLEM RESOLVED. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN MY PIN SINCE THURSDAY NIGHT. PLS REPLY.
I don't think so cos I have nt been able to attach my passport to the transcript label too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.