Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (30310 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by ronkebp(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
1. it is either to choose not to go or to go. that choice is yours.

2. Just zero your mind and know that you will be getting laid....and it is only because you want it too...wink

3. Don't even think he will want to get serious, so forget that option 2, now, if option 2 comes up, then good, will be happy for you, if not...do what you gat to do, dump his arse and look for someone else, because your dreams might not be what he is also dreaming about....Agro might be his motivation for calling you over...but two can always play the game...grin grin...
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Chanchit: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
@op, tnk u very much for being sincere, for d first time, that i'm seeing o, OP did not say he/she is seeking advice for her friends enemies neighbor... She even went as far as saying she wants it....? And u will get it, in Jesus name...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by luckgames(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chanchit: @op, tnk u very much for being sincere, for d first time, that i'm seeing o, OP did not say he/she is seeking advice for her friends enemies neighbor... She even went as far as saying she wants it....? And u will get it, in Jesus name...
Amen
Go get the D
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by 190: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
please somebody remind me
what OKAFOR'S law used to be. . .
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by miracle4(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2012
tobechi74: Got one question.have u reach mariagable age?

He just wants fun too.
Frm wat ure sayin, u dont want to yield 2 d temptation.

Wen u go 2 see him, dres like a deeper life.go with bible..tel him ure a changd gal. Ure born again.u dnt du those shit no more.wen u chat him, divert ur discusion 2 God, bible, righteousnes, hell nd heaven.preach to him. ask him wot church he atends.

Watch his reaction--he might see u as a holyholy girl and mite nt want 2 annoy u by requestin 4 such previous fun.
If he is stil intrestd in u, his respct and regard 4 u wil increase.he mite ask 4 comitment.

If he is nt interestd, he mite dismis u, he wunt ask 4 s*x. Even if he does, cal it an abomination.tel him its a sin and leave.u wunt gve in 2 d temptation.
so funny
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Dimples316(f): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2012
Don Carlos: No matter how hungry u might be, never succumb to sex on ur first meet, it devalues a woman's worth.
After 2+ years, u surely have a lot to talk about and watch his eyes as u talk, men are very poor at lying with their eyes. Why did he not call all these years, if he goes on 2, what if u're in a relationship already.
Whatever he comes up with, take it home to digest before making a decision. Never show a man u are in a hurry to accept his proposal, massage ur self-esteem, u're a lady damn it, let him work not walk his way into ur heart.

WORD

Girl, you need to listen to this and act on it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by slimyem: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2012
op,going back to an Ex for whatever reason is a big mistake IMO...especially one who hasn't communicated in two years!
...and you are definitely gon sleep with the guy!...no short-cuts around that!
....and he's just gon tap that asss and disappear again.
Just don't keep your hopes up if you are keen on the meet.
Goodluck!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by dasparrow: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
This Is One Of The Times I Wish I Had A Boyfriend

My ex of about 2 and half years just came back from South Africa and he called that we should see. This is our story:

When we were together, we were in a non committed relationship. I really liked him, he was my type in everything: 6ft 4in, great body, (works out a lot), very good looking, speaks well, very nice, good job etc. But it was clear that he didn't want commitments, so I zeroed my mind and went along with the flow just for the fun of it and we both enjoyed each others company.

So he got transferred to South Africa and I will say the relationship ran its course. Now he calls like 2 and a half years later that we should see and sends messages with words like baby, darling, kisses etc. Now am thinking he wants to see for either of the following reasons:

1. Just for seeing sake, gist catch up on old times.
2. He wants to get serious.
3. He wants to get laid.

Now the issue is I don't want 2 be uptight and avoid seeing him, but if its for option 3, I really don't know how to avoid this because he is so attractive, and am so sure that for whatever reason either 1, 2 or 3 he's going to make a move to get intimate.

My problem now is that like I said earlier, he's rely is attractive, and I haven't been laid in like 6 months,(and am kinda 'hungry') so I might find it hard to resist, now here is what the part I wish I had a boyfriend comes in: If I had one, I wouldn't be that 'hungry' and wont find it hard to resist plus I would consider it cheating, but now nothing to serve as a check.

I've told myself that the furthest I'll go wit him is kissing, but never say never.... What should I do?

Another adulterer on the loose undecided

Since you are so 'hungry' like a female dog on heat, why don't you get married first and then "get laid"? This is why I have adviced my younger brother never to marry a Nigerian woman. Most of you ladies in Nigeria nowadays seem to be glorified prostitutes who will sleep with men for money, blakberry, brazillian weave and whatever else. Only God knows how many men you ladies in Nigeria share body fluids with before you people finally 'settle down' if I can even call it that. And then we wonder why HIV/AIDS and STIs are so rampant in Nigeria. But then again I don't blame you people. You people need to keep poking around to get your minds off the boko haram problem. LOL cool
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by 190: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Since you are so 'hungry' like a female dog on heat, why don't you get married first and then "get laid"? This is why I have adviced my younger brother never to marry a Nigerian woman. Most of you ladies in Nigeria nowadays seem to be glorified prostitutes who will sleep with men for money, blakberry, brazillian weave and whatever else. Only God knows how many men you ladies in Nigeria share body fluids with before you people finally 'settle down' if I can even call it that. And then we wonder why HIV/AIDS and STIs are so rampant in Nigeria. But then again I don't blame you people. You people need to keep poking around to get your minds off the boko haram problem. LOL cool

as if you are a saint yourself

STFU dude - pot kettle black!! undecided

life her alone, its her life

or can you manufacture a common GREEN COATED house fly which u are grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by slimyem: 12:40am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

You are such an id1ot..with your senseless holier than thou post.
Your likes are the reasons peeps relate their posts as their friend's.
Someone is this sincere about her dilemma and this is the only thing your sick brain could come up with?
Gosh!
Your stupidity is limitless!
Anuofia!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Genius100: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2012
Women are a funny bunch. So let me get this straight. YOu have no boyfriend. you are somewhat ho-rny. Here is a guy that you have slept with before; So technically, you are not increasing your count. So why are you depriving yourself? If you want more from him, then talk to him about that. If he still does not want committment, then go ahead and enjoy yourself like before..
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by cold(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2012
190: please somebody remind me
what OKAFOR'S law used to be. . .

Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.
Hope this helps grin

9 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2012
Common chic u sound hungry juz got 2 options 4 u F*uck him or get Me wink
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by HighChief4(m): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2012
@OP---go have fun and leave the rest to take care of itself. What a lucky dude grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ivynwa(f): 1:36am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

See you calling her names, how many non-Nigerian (Oh great and holy women) have you slept with? All Nigerian ladies are now p-rostitutes because you happened to get a visa that enabled you live outside Nigeria. Do you have to diss Nigerian women like that? You are feeling like you and your brother are so damn blessings (wrapped in a ribbon) to Nigerian women, ain't? Please muster some respect and quit dissing your country women.

@Poster
Why don't you see him in an open place with no privacy that way you can't fall into that temptation however irresistible you find him. I don't even know how you can still find a man that does not value you enough as to commit to you irresistible, so if he wants to only be satisfying himself with your body you will keep going gaga-crazy and tripping " Oh my gosh, I can't resist you baby" and falling and dusting up your skirt after every session. How will that make you feel as a human being? That can kill your dignity/spirit. You can only be doing that if you also want to be playing game with him which is morally not the best yet it is your life to live.
Muster some strength. Meet him in the open, explore other parts of your friendship like other ways you guys like yourself when you go out eg interests. Have fun, go to movies, park, mall, games together. You should be able to see through him as time goes on while you are spending time out with him and if you are meant for each other things should fall into place.

Men are strange beings believe me, it is true that some women give it to them as they want yet some of them will think thrice about settling with such women while some won't. I am sure that if you go gaga crazy enough to dive into his bed immediately he sets his feet on Nigeria that he will enjoy your sweetness finish but the thought that will be running through his mind while you are both cuddled up after the whole marathon may be "How many men has she slept with since I was in SA?" undecided undecided lipsrsealed
If he shakes off his pr*ck after it all and moves on to find a holy/untouched/never-had-s-ex girl after that how will that make you feel about yourself? This is why it is important that you don't get toyed with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ivynwa(f): 1:53am On Jul 04, 2012
Wait, I just checked your post again poster.
Why am i wasting my time on a lady that has shared an uncommitted relationship with the said man before. I mean if you have had an uncommitted relationship with him before what is the point of this thread? It means that you don't mind being with a man that isn't committed to you, so what the fr*ak? I have nothing against that if that is how you want to live your life but it isn't every woman that wants to be in a casual relationship like that.

Do you really need our advice girl?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Exponental(m): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2012
Why complaining?
Nothing formal here. It never ended officially but only a halt........so catch ur fun, afterall, u dont mind.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ranoscky(m): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2012
@dasparrow, just two words: Fvck you!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ranoscky(m): 2:12am On Jul 04, 2012
Genius, God bless u jare! My point exactly!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ranoscky(m): 2:14am On Jul 04, 2012
Ivy, d tin sef taya me o!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by boyendowed(m): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2012
No matter the advice you get here, you will still end up in bed with him.So spare us the "what should I do?"
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ivynwa(f): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2012
Ranoscky: Ivy, d tin sef taya me o!

Nnaa mehnnnnnnn.
How person go enjoy herself finish with a man she isn't committed to/that isn't committed to her and when the man comes around again, she begin ask us "Should I say yes, should I say nooooooo?" and getting on "Oh my gosh I so can't resist him". grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by mejai(m): 2:30am On Jul 04, 2012
nne d koko be say u both want to release d conji in ur bodies. next story pls, afterall, wen option 3 is done, u won't tell us. meanwhile, am available for duty call cool
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kandiikane(m): 2:37am On Jul 04, 2012
Lool@ "kinda hungry"

Op, if you go see that guy, you will definitely nyash. If you're really, really sure you don't want to nyash, abegi, biko, do not go.

Even if you go there with your mind made up that you will not nyash, you will definitely nyash. I can bet you £10.

Anyway, you are an adult(I believe) and you are single and hungry. Go have fun jare. smiley

Just don't make him take you for mugu, make sure he spends for what he is chopping. cheesy

Don't forget to protect yourself.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ranoscky(m): 2:43am On Jul 04, 2012
Ivy, I wonder o!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ivynwa(f): 2:45am On Jul 04, 2012
kandiikane: Lool@ "kinda hungry"

Op, if you go see that guy, you will definitely nyash. If you really really sure you don't want to nyash, abegi, biko, do not go.

Even if you go there with your mind made up that you will not nyash, you will definitely nyash. I can bet you £10.

Anyway, you are an adult(I believe) and you are single and hungry. Go have fun jare. smiley

Just don't make him take you for mugu, make sure he spends for what he is chopping. cheesy

Naughty Kandi
You made me laugh with your post.

Girl, we don Nigerialize you finish. See how you are using naija pidgin "ny*sh" and "biko". Na waa for you
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kandiikane(m): 2:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Ivynwa:

Naughty Kandi
You made me laugh with your post.

Girl, we don Nigerialize you finish. See how you are using naija pidgin "ny*sh" and "biko". Na waa for you

Lool, I know the girl wants to, so what's the point of beating around the bush?

Ahh, I have to learn the lingua franca of nairaland, nad. tongue
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by OCCULTIST(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2012
Go to him,spread your legs wide and receive your annointing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin as for not having a boyfriend to oil your pussy regularly,send me a private email and you shall be bless and fullfilled.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Asekere(m): 3:38am On Jul 04, 2012
What are we suppose to gain from this??...RUBBISH!!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by guddylover(m): 3:41am On Jul 04, 2012
I still don't get it, why are you people taking defense? she has already said it; she is Hot, and from my own experience, since she has dated this guy in question before, I don't see this as temptation, if she feels comfortable getting laid by this guy then so be it!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by leeland(m): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2012
My advise is,u set d meeting place n make it a public place,but if u really want 2 be laid,u can flow wit him.But pls remember 2 use protection cos he is just 4rm SA ooo.a word is enough 4 d wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annoying Things About Being A Man / Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.