Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Roads In My Area Are Worst In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Roads In My Area Are Worst In Nigeria (486 Views)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / The State Of The Roads In Festac Town (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Roads In My Area Are Worst In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
My area is Isashi,located in Ojo local government in Lagos state.the roads are something else,commuters go through hell everyday on this road,especially during rainy season..we've complained seriously to the LGA,but it seems they are politicizing it..u can spend like 2hours on the road for a journey of 10minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Accused Of Links To Al-qaeda In The Arabian Peninsula / Niger Republic To Supply Gas To Nigeria. / Trial Of Subsidy Thieves Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.