Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife (54457 Views)

Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term / Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Honeycity(f): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
this is a cheap way of tarnishing Mr president's image
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by iykak47: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobezekiel: i wish i could hit a big stone on your head! can u listen to ur self? 'Nigerians do not have full details of the presidents family' tell me how that is going to put food on your table bet u never heard of the word privacy OTONDO!
have pity on him, don't waste your stone on his coconut head.

Op be sincere to yourself, look at the faces of the two kids and compare them to the faces of their parents.
Joblessness is a disease, find a job.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by tayotee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
ambrosini593:

.....The liason between them eventually resulted in the birth of two sons. These are the only biological sons of president Goodluck Jonathan. The two boys did not appear in the family picture below. Investigations shows that the boys had live with their mother in Yenagoa for a while before they moved abroad for security reasons. This is real forget about source

How clueless can the statement in bold get you?
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by folex101: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
Of what benefit is that to us ooooo......does it add or decrease us.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by BeraBera(f): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
Nana eh! I don't just understand why some jobless people would be searching the dust bin for dirt on other people.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Beaf: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
For GEJ's opposition, no low is too low.
These are people with such low morals that you can imagine that they can kill easily.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Eziachi: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
mimima: busy body.!!!!!!!!!!!nonsense
Most Nigerians are still with the military dictatorial mindset. This is democracy, you have every right to know every single detail of the life of those aspring to rule you with your mandate. Irrespective of how insignificant its to you, it may be important to another person as they make their informed decision as when casting their vote for that person.
It may be my personal policy/choice never to vote for a polygamous person into office and that may have affected my attitude towards Jonathan if I knew first hand that he had a bit on the side from his legitimate wife. Having no biological children is not a crime and desperation to have one irrespective is not most people's cup of tea.

Imagine Americans waking up with the news that their president has an unknown family tucked away somewhere, not Michelle and her girl as it has been known. It will take time before an average Nigerian grasp that democracy is not just casting voting and counting but attitude to life, issue of voters and politicians. When you are in public life, in reality, there are no such thing as private life.

1 Like

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Eziachi: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobezekiel: i wish i could hit a big stone on your head! can u listen to ur self? 'Nigerians do not have full details of the presidents family' tell me how that is going to put food on your table bet u never heard of the word privacy OTONDO!
Life is not all about food on the table
And a public figure has no private life. If you want private life stay well away from public life with all the goodies that comes with it.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Eziachi: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
ubandire: Any difference?think up something else or contribute to other threads this one is not necessary at all...
Funny you had the time to comment over an unnecessary issue. Interesting!
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Eziachi: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
Honeycity: this is a cheap way of tarnishing Mr president's image
You are the only person that is actually making sense. Its all about image. Your president wanted to be seen as a one lady's man of 2.4 family happy set up, hence the picture.
Most folks, maybe not in Nigeria conjure up such image when choosing or looking up to their leaders. Its the image Jonathan wanted to project or wanted to be seen, so if the opposite is the case, its called deceit and it tells you the type of individual the person is.

In Nigeria this is absolutely no news because that is the type of life most people live there, but in most democracies, the voters will tell you that if a candidate projects an opposite image against what is the reality, there is no way they can trust him, when it come to telling them the truth over bigger issues.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Beaf: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
One old, shameless man seems to be highly exercised by this foolish matter. embarassed
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Eziachi: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
Beaf: One old, shameless man seems to be highly exercised by this foolish matter. embarassed
grin grin grin grin
Zik once in 1983 told Chuba Okadigbo that a young person who is negatively obsessed with old age may get his prayers answered by the gods sooner than he thinks and unfortunately Chuba never lived to see old age.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by tobezekiel(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
jamace: So you are celebrating the secrecy of the President's family, eh, OROBO? Not good enough! angry
Can u tell me wht good the info has added to your life? i just wish some empty minded pple ll just shut their hole they call mouth!
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by jamace(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
Is it not a shame that we continue to hear in piecemeal details of the president's nuclear family? On the surface it might not be of importance, but there is a lot of fulfilment when a citizen knows about the family of the man leading him.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by BeraBera(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
@Mr/Miss/Mrs. Poster: Kindly tell nairalanders how many women or men you have slept with and how many abortions you have committed. We need to know this pls so that we'll decide on whether to vote for u or not when ur own time comes. We're waiting 4 ur answer and ur time starts now!
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by folex101: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
Na the presido family affair you wan chop or make him make naija great and better....... You no get work, busy body.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Eziachi: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
BeraBera: @Mr/Miss/Mrs. Poster: Kindly tell nairalanders how many women or men you have slept with and how many abortions you have committed. We need to know this pls so that we'll decide on whether to vote for u or not when ur own time comes. We're waiting 4 ur answer and ur time starts now!

I am sure he won't waste any time kindly telling you, if he decided to aspires to rule over you as president as Jonathan, which give him license to be:
1. Him/Family to be fed by the tax payers
2. Given three executive jets to travel the world without visa at any given time without worrying about cost
3. Drive the most expensive and latest car Benz can afford to make for free, with legion of drivers at his disposal
4. Live rent free in a mansion called Aso Rock for years
5. Him/Family served by unlimited aides and servants at the tax payers expense
6. Earn monthly salary you would probably will not earn in a your life time
7. In position to give his visiting guests $50K in cash for their taxi fare home.

And many more. To whom much is given much is expected. Public figures, especially an elected ones are a servants of those that elected them by true definition of democracy and the public deserve to know every bit of them if they so wish before they give them the job that brings some unprecedented riches/privileges most folks will only dream of. And if a public doesn't want their private life scrutinised, resign, go home and start your own private business and keep your life to yourself.

1 Like

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Beaf: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
Some old folk are stunningly shameless!
Shouldn't age go with wisdom? embarassed
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Orikinla(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nigeria is Nollywood and Nollywood is Nigeria. grin
And endless black comedy.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Pataki: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf: Some old folk are stunningly shameless!
Shouldn't age go with wisdom? embarassed
Same question I have been pondering about when it comes to President Retardeen.

Apparently, a fool at 40 is eternally condemned to being a fool. GEJ non-exclusive.

Eziachi:
Most Nigerians are still with the military dictatorial mindset. This is democracy, you have every right to know every single detail of the life of those aspring to rule you with your mandate. Irrespective of how insignificant its to you, it may be important to another person as they make their informed decision as when casting their vote for that person.
It may be my personal policy/choice never to vote for a polygamous person into office and that may have affected my attitude towards Jonathan if I knew first hand that he had a bit on the side from his legitimate wife. Having no biological children is not a crime and desperation to have one irrespective is not most people's cup of tea.

Imagine Americans waking up with the news that their president has an unknown family tucked away somewhere, not Michelle and her girl as it has been known. It will take time before an average Nigerian grasp that democracy is not just casting voting and counting but attitude to life, issue of voters and politicians. When you are in public life, in reality, there are no such thing as private life.

You are absolutely right, and you make full sense. Most obvious why I would never want to enter the public life. I love my privacy at all cost.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Beaf: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pataki:
Same question I have been pondering about when it comes to President Retardeen.

Apparently, a fool at 40 is eternally condemned to being a fool.

I can see why you are quite a fool now at 60. Especially with a progenitor like the late Alhaji Pataki Retardeen.
Please accept your well deserved certificate with humility and joy:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_o9SzYT0tOW0/TPZ74wvvBBI/AAAAAAAAAv8/Goxx5LjYefA/s1600/moron_certificate_small1.jpg[/img]

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Zenithex: 4:19am On Jul 07, 2012
Mandelaguy: It is becoming clear that when you guys have nothing more to say against GEJ,you must go the extra length jus to make sure you kee painting him bad. Tomorrow, another version will come out....they say an idle mind is...............get a job.
if you are one of his dogs, tell him to put more jobs in town for those people to get jobs. I dont think their is anytn so crucial about the matter. Its just that you are a dying hard fan of black monkey (gej). Also tell him been there for more than 365 days without hand writing written on the wall except hardship is not what we bargained, suit yourself

1 Like

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by ektbear: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2012
scandalous behavior
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Super1759: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2012
The poster is a foool.a big blind fowl.where did u dig up dis and who sent u? How much are they paying you.by the way what's ur biz?
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Bukkyade: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2012
Sun of god: How much did GEJ pay for his kids? (the ones in the picture)

Who are GEJ's kids real father? (and mother)

Is Patience barren?

Are GEJ's boys from the previous relationship actually his? (has a DNA test confiemd this?)

Are Patience and GEJ trying for a kid of their own?

How many times has Patience been married?

You are just talking bull shit, and the poster of this must be a real idiot.

Has GEJ purposely tried to cover this up?

Does GEJ's 'Balls' work?

Has GEJ got a set of 'Balls'?

Should it be written into the constitution that any President of Nigeria must have 'Balls' that function correctly?

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Dede1(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2012
Most Nigerians are morally, intellectually and politically bankrupt. Why should GEJ's married life become a subject of political discussion? Was there any precedence to politically dissect the married life of Nigeria’s president? If so, how many wives do Shehu Shagari, Musa Yar Adua and Obasanajo have? Is it no longer African culture for men to marry more than one wife?

When Europeans use choice words to describe Africans, most Africans get twisted out of human form. It is unfortunate Africans create situation which engenders derogatory statements from Europeans, Asians or Americans. Anybody who calls his/her mother ugly should not expect me to hold his/her father in high esteem. GEJ has every cultural mandate to marry as many wives as he could and still remains the president of Nigeria
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by tpia5: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
So because he's the first nigerian president to post a family picture, una no go let person hear word again?

Illiteracy is not good.

Na wa for una bush mindset, lord have mercy.

Poster why not apply your energy towards solving the boko haram problem?
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by scalez: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
tpia5:
So because he's the first nigerian president to post a family picture, una no go let person hear word again?

Illiteracy is not good.

Na wa for una bush mindset, lord have mercy.

Poster why not apply your energy towards solving the boko haram problem?

He is not the first Nigerian president to post family pictures and by the way, solving boro haram's problem is the job of the president. Go figure

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.