Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Can She Be Up2? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can She Be Up2? (729 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can She Be Up2? by willarrie(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
I used to date dis gurl yl we were both much younger,sunhw her family relocated to Abuja and ‎​ℓ̊ also gained admission & sumhw,we lost contact,yrs later we met on fb & b4Long ‎​ℓ̊ invited her over & we started 4rm where we stopped even tho we were both involved wt sum1else besides she was'nt based in town & D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ made it alot easier,along Τ̲̅ђε̲ line ‎​ℓ̊ got so crazy abt her D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ ‎​ℓ̊ started callin ma gf by her name, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ gf got to knw I was'nt into her like dt anymore and sumhw,we broke up,now D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ am very much available,‎​ℓ̊ decided to go steady wt ma teenage gf and its been smooth coz she's always available&stuff until recently wen I proposed marriage to her D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ she opened up D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ she was stil intouch wt her bf and D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ she not into him anymore but he won't jt let go of her,‎​ℓ̊ assumed she had broken up wt him & ‎​ℓ̊ did'nt discuss D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ wif her,now she'sbegging me to giv her sumtym2sort things out wt him(break up proper) M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ problem is am here in lagos& she's far away in Abuja where her bf is,wat if ....crazy thots in ma head,wat dyu guys fink?
Re: What Can She Be Up2? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
,xa2d1e4
Re: What Can She Be Up2? by 190: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2012
You mean shes in abuja with her current dude and you are in lagos

while shes in abuja - I laff in auchi! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend! / Meet Your Mr./miss Right / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.