Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki (11576 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram Elements Reach Out For Dialogue - Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Jonathan Agrees To Meet Boko Haram Leader One-on-one / Amnesty Committee Offers To Meet Boko-Haram In Any Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by drnoel: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2012
Sun of god: Interesting - Negotiating with terrorists?

Boko Haram have got GEJ by the 'Balls'.

If the so called dialogue puts an end to these indiscriminate attacks then so be it.

As long as we dont end up a 'Sharia country' with a 'Sharia' educational system.

Its a pity we dont have a better 'intelligence agency' that could follow up the leads Dasuki has.

If these his Boko contacts are key members, then they should be made to give up the names of the financiers.

Not really, nigeria is the only country that happens and its so sad cos they do know the people causing these bomb blasts. They know them, imagine Dasuki saying he got their telefone numbers. Hello! U mean when Osama was stll alive and killing people u could call him. "hello, pls connect me to Osama bin laden" Bullshit!
It was obvious from the beginning it started that they knew these people. Just like university security would know the cult boys and do nothing till the schools boils over. This country is just sad, and should be wept for.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by curtain: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2012
Since all d northern muslims are tacitly in support of dem. This is more of a religious war and the peak of fanatism and fundamentalism, Who wants only a muslim 2 b their head and no one else..... Unless gej becomes a muslim, he is just wasting his time and resouces over a failed state.... And the northern hypocrites serving under him are only playing at the game for their greediness... Its not as if Dasuki is a man not afraid 2 die, d trut is dat he knws he is nt goin 2 die. Infact i tink borno is more safer 4 him dan abuja since he is nt under any threat there by the boko boys which he knws very well, i tink he is only calculating steps 2 defraud nigerian in the name of amnesty or recieving their demands so as 2 share it wit shekau . The only part of peace that must b resorted 2 later is thesame wich they hv bin shying away frm 'SPLITING THE COUNTRY INTO CONVINIENT PARTS' the rapid infrastructural devt going on in the north shows that the govs. ar getting prepared 2 stop recieving oil money. Evn a muslim president frm d south is stil viewed as an infidel. How much lives must b lost b4 this contraption ends.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Bastiger(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2012
[quote

author=Ahmedie25]Sentiment has blocked our sense of reasoning,why
condeming dialogue with bokoharam when Yar'adua dialogue with Niger
Delta guys & it work, sentiment is Nigeria worst problem[/quote]

[quote
author=Ahmedie25]Sentiment has blocked our sense of reasoning,why
condeming dialogue with bokoharam when Yar'adua dialogue with Niger
Delta guys & it work, sentiment is Nigeria worst problem[/quote]

dude wat da f.uck do you mean by sentiment?on what grounds areyou
supporting this dialogue with bh?the niger delta you were referring to
was fighting for a just cause.their land was being
plundered,polluted,desecrated yet Nigeria's mainstay came from that
region and they remained under-developed hence the reason they took up
arms.atleast they weren't throwing bombs in churches,mosques,market
places joints etc.now dude tell me what is bh fighting for?no to western
education? Islamizing Nigeria and instituting sharia law?do you know
what you are talking about dude?smh,this dasuki guy is dumber than i
think,he should have kept the info to himself instead of making it
public,how d f.uck is it Nigerians business if he has those lunatics phone
numbers?...nonsense.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by lakesider(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2012
People should stop siting america as an example cos the bombing america is giving as a responsre is not taking place in america, if the nigeria government is to respond with bombing many lnnocent life and properties will go for it. Imagine lagos island being a terrorist hide out. Will d government bomb the area. Let's think before making or criticising other peoples solution . suggestion
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by ab1x: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2012
Are you not a bh too ? if not then, where did you get their numbers ?
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Beaf: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2012
Anybody that compares the Niger Delta militancy to boko haram is an uncultured bastard.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2012
If the FG dares negotiate with boko haram to this extent then they should get ready to negotiate with me too. Fools at the top
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by bright007(f): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2012
@NSA:just tell us u are å member
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by mart2k(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2012

If the so called dialogue puts an end to these indiscriminate attacks then so be it.

As long as we dont end up a 'Sharia country' with a 'Sharia' educational system.

Its a pity we dont have a better 'intelligence agency' that could follow up the leads Dasuki has.

If these his Boko contacts are key members, then they should be made to give up the names of the financiers.

man wit d brain of mosquito,if you think nigeria dont av intelligence agencies that can match bh y cant u go and raise one 4 d country.u said d nsa has lead on bh members;how do u think he got it?how do u think somebody who left service many years back can suddenly get those contacts barely 4wks after he resumed work.wil ur common sense not tell u that he got d contacts from one of d int agencies?another time make sure u only open ur big mouth 2 comment when u know u av better comment 2 deliver
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by shanicemel(f): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2012
how can they dialogue with killers and criminals what is there cause for killing innocent people, mad religion and mad followers nonsense to islam

2 Likes

Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by comradefery: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

[size=14pt]Haha that's the mistake we are about to make . Negotiating with the terrorists wouldn't stop Nigeria from becoming an Sharia republic , it would only set us on the PATH to becoming one because once we negotiate with the terrorists we would have played the cards they've been waiting for by acknowledging their strength and presence , you have made them feel relevant . The Terrorists would make ridiculous demands THEY KNOW the government wouldn't accept and when the dialogue breaks down the terrorists would have found an excuse to increase their bombing campaign . Mali's government made the same mistake by double speaking : On one end they promised to squash the Islamists , on the other end they promised to negotiate with them and now look at the mess in Mali. [/size]
Yes, it's not too appriopriate to negotiate with terrorists, but it depends on the situation. For now, i think the government needs to establish this contact with the animals, so even if the negotiation collapses, atleast the govt must have been equipped with some vital information about them. The terrorists are going to lose this battle, it's just a matter of time!
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by alluson(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2012
Nigeria government! You people are using our heads, how did he get the guy's contact?
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by signified: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2012
Sealeddeal: To end the bloodletting in nigeria,negotiation may be a gud way for that.we have to know first,what we are looking for.if we are looking for peace,we need to negotiate but if we are looking for justice,we keep on fighting..but dnt forget that,blood will continue to be shed as long as the fight goes on.For those that are saying,boko haram has killed our brothers,our parents,our children,therefore,no negotion..i want to remind them that in the course of continued hostility,more people's blood are likely to be shed.i do know sincerely that boko haram activity cant be compared with Militancy in Niger delta but it should be know that negotiation is not only made for niger delta type militancy.Negotiation is made in interest of peace.Boko haram is creating a bad image of nigeria,frustrating the govt,drawing nigeria back and the worst is that its quite obvious that nigeria govt cant stop boko haram with war.America can fight terrorism for many reasos quite obvious but they still never won any.America yearly security budget sometimes do reach 750billion dollars.America techinical sophistry is not comparable to any oda nation in the world.America intelligence agency is 3rd in the world.America military capability is greatest.yet,america never stopped terrorism against them.so saying dat since america doesnt negotiate,we should negotiate is a big error and arrant ignorance.

You have made a lot of sense to me but logically looking at it, but before you consider negotiations, you must first evaluate their demands. Please read this? http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/11/nigeria-muslims-murder-children-of-convert-to-christianity.html
If you give them what they want, it means agreeing to end Christianity in specific states of the country, how are we then one Nigeria? You will agree with me that absolute power corrupts absolutely in all areas. If you give them some states makes them above the law. They will definitely extend it to other non Muslim states with time and who knows when they will reach where you are right now, then it will be too late to fight for your right to worship because they would have made lots of money from the same government to finance their pursue and buying arms. We will be left with no choice but to run out of our fathers land or be killed like our relatives who have done nothing wrong if we chose to remain because they will never negotiate with you once they are in position from what you can see them do daily to the extent of taking their own lives in the pursue. What they are asking for is too high and maybe you are not looking at it properly. The day Nigeria stops fighting bokoharam is the day we lost our rights to of freedom. what is life without freedom? let them take lives for all I care, but they should never be allowed to take our freedom. Negotiation is a blunder and must not be considered because it will never end the madness. This is a war if you not seeing it clearly.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by comradefery: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2012
gboss4sure: If the FG dares negotiate with boko haram to this extent then they should get ready to negotiate with me too. Fools at the top
What if negotiation will afford the government the strategy to defeat these animals?
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by jude33084(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2012
undecidedGetting their contacts won't be difficult. Just call Sultan and IBB then you are good to go cool
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by lwisee: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2012
Guys that's the best option,Dasuki knows what he's doing.When you negotiate with them it gives you room to know them,to know their mind and it will be easy to take them out anytime they miss behave.Guys think clearly that's the best option.That's how they got the weak point of ND militants.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Megabyts(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2012

when people pass comments like this they display thier cancerous ignorance openly.many times BH have told the world and we all have seen it practically how they get thier funding by attacking banks and get thier guns by attacking police stations.but ignoramous like u continue a wild goose chase for sponsors of BH. BH are a set of young boys like the kidnappers in the south bent on exploitin th loophole in the corrupt security apparatus in nija.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by jude33084(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2012
signified:

You have made a lot of sense to me but logically looking at it, but before you consider negotiations, you must first evaluate their demands. Please read this? http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/11/nigeria-muslims-murder-children-of-convert-to-christianity.html
If you give them what they want, it means agreeing to end Christianity in specific states of the country, how are we then one Nigeria? You will agree with me that absolute power corrupts absolutely in all areas. If you give them some states makes them above the law. They will definitely extend it to other non Muslim states with time and who knows when they will reach where you are right now, then it will be too late to fight for your right to worship because they would have made lots of money from the same government to finance their pursue and buying arms. We will be left with no choice but to run out of our fathers land or be killed like our relatives who have done nothing wrong if we chose to remain because they will never negotiate with you once they are in position from what you can see them do daily to the extent of taking their own lives in the pursue. What they are asking for is too high and maybe you are not looking at it properly. The day Nigeria stops fighting bokoharam is the day we lost our rights to of freedom. what is life without freedom? let them take lives for all I care, but they should never be allowed to take our freedom. Negotiation is a blunder and must not be considered because it will never end the madness. This is a war if you not seeing it clearly.

I am with you on this my guy. What the other guy fails to understand is that Boko H wants to Islamize the north and nothing else. If you ask me GEJ has made a big mistake by calling for negotiations.
This is because after they suceced up there, they will begin to advance southwards. Fight them till the whole country divedes angry
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Canisma(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2012
May God help you sir. I ve always known that it is only an Hausa man that can solve this menace.
For hot girls who wanna get freaky in romance, join this facebook page.
http://m.facebook.com/realfreaksinnaija?fc=0&_rdr
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by jude33084(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2012
lwisee: Guys that's the best option,Dasuki knows what he's doing.When you negotiate with them it gives you room to know them,to know their mind and it will be easy to take them out anytime they miss behave.Guys think clearly that's the best option.That's how they got the weak point of ND militants.

Why are you nt also thinking along the line that the guy maybe one of them planted in the government? Afterall previous confessions said that they have men even in Asorock and you believe that's a joke right? undecided

I know this for sure that right from Time the sultans have been the ones fighting stealth JiHAD in Nigeria so don't be carried away because these BH are smarter than the guys we have in government presently angry
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by cyril83(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2012
Negotiating in what sense?...Giving them jobs or paying them off? Nigeria godforsaken country
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2012
mu2sa2: Late Yar'adua negotiated with terrorists and succeeded, why should negotiating with another set of terrorists be perceived as wrong? Dont tell me that Niger Delta militants were known and fighting for a cause. BH is also the same:their leaders are not jinns, and from 2001 to 2009 BH never engaged in violence, just preaching for social justice and end to corruption. So, it's easy to deal with BH if there is sincerity from FG. People who advocate force and more force forget that violence begets violence. Ask Americans - ten years in Afghanistan with all their missiles, drones, intelligence and MONEY and they hav failed to secure even Kabul the capital city. Dont expect that our rag-tag security forces, corrupt and unreliable as they are,can fare better here.Dialogue, dialogue,dialogue is better than violence. Let's all work for peace and surely God will hear our prayers for peace.

This post clearly reflect the rubish thinking in the North, when does people fighting for what is rightfully thier own become terrorism, i get rely angry when i see poeple expecially my friends from the North comparing the fight by the Niger delta youths for their right with this bloodsheding Boko Haram people, the Niger Delta youth during their fight never just go to Mosque in the South South to blow up Mosque or did they even try to kill innocent people if they kidnap anyone it was for ransom now that is a fight that we can say is as a result of poverty, but not the bokoharam people, they kill people in impunity so far this year they have killed evey person they kidnaped, the record are they for you to see, in the case of the Niger delta it was the millitary that commited most of the crimes killing innocent villagers when ever they went on a raid the Niger delta elders talked and talked and their appeal fell on deaf ears for many years. The Niger deltan had thier demands a reason they were fighting. What is the deman of boko haram, i expect an answer from all their brothers on NL fools
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

On dialogue with Boko Haram, Jang said that it was difficult to dialogue with the group since its leaders and members were not known.

He therefore urged the group to come out and identify itself.
``We only hear that Boko Haram claims responsibility for this and that attack but we never heard anybody coming out to say he is Boko Haram. We know the Niger Delta militants had leaders and a cause they were fighting for which made late President Umaru Yar’Adua to succeed with the amnesty programme but, who is Boko Haram?”
Jang alleged that some influential people were behind the sect in view of the sophistication of its operations and insisted that the sponsors must be dealt with by the appropriate authority.

Even Jang knows better than this Dasuki twerp. Talking about negotiation makes me sick. . .when we all know the likes of Buhari, IBB, Atiku, Sultan, and the other northern potentates are the financiers and backers of Boko Haram. Useless country.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by joe4christ(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2012

[size=15pt] If the so called dialogue puts an end to these indiscriminate attacks then so be it. [/size]

Why are you talking like a 6yrs old baby
Do you care about the future of this country at all, dont you see this guys dictating how the government should be ran in the future if they should be dialogue with?
[size=15pt] You never dialogue with terrorists, countries who have done that are no longer stable enough to attest of the consequences. [/size]
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by gbadexy(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2012
This is what we call putting the round peg in the round hole. Who gets the credit? President jonathan. He appointed the right person for the job, and if boko haram becomes history, it would be among his achievements.
So to the president's lackey that say 'must the president be blamed for everything in the country, can he be everywhere and do every thing' ? No he can't be every where and can't do everything single handedly , but as the president, he has the duty to ensure the smooth running of ALL spheres of government and economy. He should replace non performing people with proactive and dynamic people, he should reserve some key positions for technocrat instead of politicians.
So, even if a pole falls in my street or police slaps someone in kogi, we would hold the president responsible. His duty is to preside over all of the country and ensure he gets the right people with the experience to do what is relegated to them and ensure strict compliance to the letter.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Ahmedie25(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2012
@signified,a Dumb like u those not have brain 2 think,if u want 2 kill bokoharam then go & meet them,u just wakeup in ur dream & start saying rubbish,ok u can come 2 lead a war with bokoharam if u didn't want dialogue ,fool
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf: The only good reason to negotiate with boko haram is to gather them together and kill the bastards. angry

i wonder why the RETARDEEN hasnt done this all these while despite the fact that he has the list of all these people (evil Boko sponsors) with him for close to a year now therby allowing innocents Nigerians to die in vain. Their blood will forever haunt him. In addition, he lied to us on national TV that this group is faceless
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Sealeddeal(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2012
signified:

...these heinous behaviour of salafists and wahabist didnt even start recently.Actually,govt cant give any state to them to control as a part of agreement.it will definitely lead to division.Equally,negotiation may not bring lasting peace but i think if gov negotiate and stop their act now,they can get space to increase/organise military intelligence capability so as to deal with terrorism the next time it comes.i know dat Islam has always yielded violence and as long as it stays in nigeria,its violence will never stop and containing them should be the target.Nigeria security forces as it is today cant win this war and if this terrorism continue,it can lead to religious war and let it be known to u dat religious war is the worst war u can face especially in this era.
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by joe4christ(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2012
[size=15pt] MARK MY WORD FOR THE RECORD OF IT.
IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EVENRUALLY NEGOTIATE WITH BOKOHAREM, THEN MORE TERRORIST GROUPS WILL ARISE, GROUPS MORE DEADLIER THAN BOKOHAREM ITSELF AND BRING CHAOS TO THIS COUNTRY OF OURS.
Let's not do what would be of great harm to the future of this great nation and our posterity... [/size]
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Demdem(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2012
I dont support dialogue with these guys the same way i never supported dialogue with killer MEND. Amnesty should seize henceforth, their leaders tried and prosecuted for the various atrocities committed and aggressive development of the Niger-delta which still elude this region till date (despite amnesty in play) should commence. The same treatment also for Boko IMO
Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2012
Personally, i think that by naming 3 members of the Boko as global terrorists, the scale has been tipped in their disfavor and the group should not be negotiated with, but on a second note, i also see no reason that another human life should be sacrificed on the alter of pride and global anthem, NSA should go ahead and meet with governors of affected states to put together their monthly security votes money and see how to resolve this issue and should not involve the Feds, by giving human faces to Boko Haram during the negotiation, we would have achieved one thing, which is, knowing their faces and killing them all if the talks break down. NSA should not negotiate through fronts, Boko Haram members should come out so we can see them face to face, who knows, it might be sweeter for us to give them jungle justice sooner or later

1 Like

Re: I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki by boyendowed(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2012
What are they actually going to negotiate?Boko haram made it clear that they want the Islamization of Nigeria and the conversion of all Christians to Islam.Can someone please tell me how to negotiate on denands like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Late To Override President’s Veto On Electoral Bill –lawmakers / Court Rules On Suit Trying To Stop Buhari's Inauguration Of Ministers / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.