Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Love Them Both - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Them Both (911 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ? / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Them Both by akynzee(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2007
i need to know whats is going on with me. i a m currently in two relationships, though i am in love with both of them, but its sure i like one far more than the other, the first never really show how much she cares but i know she loves me, she refuses to have sex with me and though she is not a virgin,i aske dher why and she told me she does not want to do a mistake, i like i said earlier i like her so much but i cant fall deeeply to someone i cant have sex with. the other one is a lovely gurl, i met her a virgin i told her i wont fall deeply inlove her if we dont have sex, i explained to her the way i did with the first gurl, after a long while she believed and accepted and we made love.i dont want to hurt her by leaving her and also dont know waht to do with the first.i love them both but i love the second more than the first. i dont wanna break hearts cos the first is a friend of my cousin.
its not that i am a sex freak but i always want my gurl to believe and know what i can do and what i cant. the first one does not believe me. should i crucify her . i dont wanna lose on both end. they are both INLOVE.

I NEED ADVICES OR ANSWERS
Re: I Love Them Both by bebe2007(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2007
Good for you! you are catching your groove. Isn't two timing a normal thing for you GUYZ? i wonder why you need our advice. Its a way of life for guys especially where one party is not offering sex. You now have the sex and still you cannot remain faithful to the one giving you!! na wa o! (Goes to show how indecisive men are)
Re: I Love Them Both by Nautillus(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
Boy

You do not love gal B more than gal A, what you're mistaking 4 love is strong lust

Once you have cannal knowledge of gal B, the feeling will diminish to the same level as gal A

Gbam lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Dinner Date / I Wish All Of Us A Happy New Year! / I Want An Honest Woman Btw Age 21-32 For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.