Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye (13938 Views)

Reno Omokri: Senate Should Learn From Jonathan's Tolerance To Freedom Of Speech / Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP / FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Elueme: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: How do you impeach a PDP President, when PDP controls the Senate. I didnt have to read the thread to know the writer is not a politics savvy.
why the world should see that the guy is an attention seeking and sick hypocrite
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
Billyonaire: How do you impeach a PDP President, when PDP controls the Senate. I didnt have to read the thread to know the writer is not a politics savvy.

Let's start by taking a look at what you have tried. When did you try to impeach a PDP President, only to fail. How did you go about it and what really happened? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Slizbeat(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
I would always say this, "the problem with Nigeria is the masses and not the govt, till the masses become clever, then we shall forge ahead". We keep complaining and yet we do nothing about it. Mehn c'mon, this is democracy where the voice of the masses should be heard not the military era where we dont have freedom of speech but when anyone starts the motion, he will get paid to keep it low and inturn he betrays the rest. "CORRUPTION" is just like a virus and if we dont format it now, it might get to the level of HIV which is incurable for now but has drugs to elongate ones life who has it. So all am trying to explain is that if we think Impeaching GEJ is best for us, then move the motion. If prosecuting lawan without evidence is possible and best for us, then move the motion. Its just like praying to God for success in your forthcoming exams yet you are always the 1st man at the football viewing center wi†hout reading anything †owards the exam, how you wan come pass?? Lets try to help ourselves.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
Slizbeat: I would always say this, "the problem with Nigeria is the masses and not the govt, till the masses become clever, then we shall forge ahead". We keep complaining and yet we do nothing about it. Mehn c'mon, this is democracy where the voice of the masses should be heard not the military era where we dont have freedom of speech but when anyone starts the motion, he will get paid to keep it low and inturn he betrays the rest. "CORRUPTION" is just like a virus and if we dont format it now, it might get to the level of HIV which is incurable for now but has drugs to elongate ones life who has it. So all am trying to explain is that if we think Impeaching GEJ is best for us, then move the motion. If prosecuting lawan without evidence is possible and best for us, then move the motion. Its just like praying to God for success in your forthcoming exams yet you are always the 1st man at the football viewing center wi†hout reading anything †owards the exam, how you wan come pass?? Lets try to help ourselves.

COMMON SENSE is not as common ooo when it comes to Nigerians . . . read through some of the responses and you understand that a lot of people are still more interested in keeping their heads stuck up in the arses of politicians than they are in changing things for the better in Nigeria.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by tinkinjo: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
Why do certain members of this forum instead of tackling the issues raised in threads resort to attacking the person of Beaf? Assuming Beaf is a "paid agent" as some would like to claim, he is sure doing a good job 'cos I find his contributions by far more logical, articulate, clearly thought-out, and thus more reasonable than all his attackers. For people like myself, you can never win a debate standing out on the podium pointing your finger to your opponent and repeatedly chirping "paid agent", "paid agent",...
Judging from what I read in this forum for the past few months, Beaf is its leading most reasonable commentator.

I'm not certainly a person with many words, but on the subject of impeachment, GEJ as well as all others before him, I believe, have all committed impeachable offences, but to impeach him one must be joking - not as the country is currently structured. Try it and the much rumoured break-up of the country will come to fruition!

I repeat we are not yet at the ideal so let's stop dreaming too far-off.

For those who think that GEJ is not performing, why not keep your finger crossed until after two years at the least. Personally I think that though GEJ is not going at the pace most of us would love, he sure is getting there.

The bottom-line is Nigeria has to be restructured for a fast-track development or we'll continue to crawl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Beaf: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
^
Thanks bro.

Slizbeat: I would always say this, "the problem with Nigeria is the masses and not the govt, till the masses become clever, then we shall forge ahead". We keep complaining and yet we do nothing about it. Mehn c'mon, this is democracy where the voice of the masses should be heard not the military era where we dont have freedom of speech [/b]but when anyone starts the motion, he will get paid to keep it low and inturn he betrays the rest. "CORRUPTION" is just like a virus and if we dont format it now, it might get to the level of HIV which is incurable for now but has drugs to elongate ones life who has it. So all am trying to explain is that if we think Impeaching GEJ is best for us, then move the motion. If prosecuting lawan without evidence is possible and best for us, then move the motion. Its just like praying to God for success in your forthcoming exams yet you are always the 1st man at the football viewing center wi†hout reading anything †owards the exam, how you wan come pass?? [b]Lets try to help ourselves.

Beaf endorses this post. cool

People, go out, open your eyes, demand and get what is yours, Nigeria belongs to all of us. Above all, let us each educate ourselves about how the country functions; many will weep inconsolably when the scales drop off their eyes. You think you have seen anything? Wait until your eyes open.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Alxmyr(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
Slizbeat: I would always say this, "the problem with Nigeria is the masses and not the govt, till the masses become clever, then we shall forge ahead". We keep complaining and yet we do nothing about it. Mehn c'mon, this is democracy where the voice of the masses should be heard not the military era where we dont have freedom of speech but when anyone starts the motion, he will get paid to keep it low and inturn he betrays the rest. "CORRUPTION" is just like a virus and if we dont format it now, it might get to the level of HIV which is incurable for now but has drugs to elongate ones life who has it. So all am trying to explain is that if we think Impeaching GEJ is best for us, then move the motion. If prosecuting lawan without evidence is possible and best for us, then move the motion. Its just like praying to [b]God for success in your forthcoming exams yet you are always the 1st man at the football viewing center wi†hout reading anything †owards the exam, how you wan come pass?? [/b]Lets try to help ourselves.

You need not report yourself. Just go and read your books.
Ok
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
tinkinjo:
I'm not certainly a person with many words, but on the subject of impeachment, GEJ as well as all others before him, I believe, have all committed impeachable offences, but to impeach him one must be joking - not as the country is currently structured. Try it and the much rumoured break-up of the country will come to fruition!

For those who think that GEJ is not performing, why not keep your finger crossed until after two years at the least. Personally I think that though GEJ is going at the pace most of us would love, he sure is getting there.

The bottom-line is Nigeria restructured for a fast-track development or we'll continue to crawl.

@Slizbeat, see what I mean? Another one common sense is lost on! I wonder how UNCOMMON common sense has really become in the Nigerian world.

Imagine, he admits they all deserve to be impeached since they are GUILTY yet he somehow says NO, that the status quo most be allowed to continue, because, according to him, doing what he has NEVER TRIED BEFORE IN HIS LIFE, will somehow bring about ARMAGEDDON. There were those who made similar statements back about 10 years ago. 10 years later, there are still those alive making the very same statements while the lives and futures of over 150 million souls continue to go to waste/.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Slizbeat(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

COMMON SENSE is not as common ooo when it comes to Nigerians . . . read through some of the responses and you understand that a lot of people are still more interested in keeping their heads stuck up in the arses of politicians than they are in changing things for the better in Nigeria.

True talk, the common sense isnt just common. Some1 told me that if you pray for the world to change and it doesnt, pray for your nation, if your nation doesnt, pray for your state. If your state doesnt, pray for your village. If your village doesnt, pray for your family. If still your family doesnt, then pray for yourself. Not everyone knows that this is common sense and thats why its not just common, its what you do with it or harness it effectively that makes it common and most Nigerians lack it.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Slizbeat(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Alxmyr:

You need not report yourself. Just go and read your books.
Ok

What part of the post dont You understand?? #SMH# Did i say i had an exam?? Anoda common sense is lost, gosh.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by tinkinjo: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

@Slizbeat, see what I mean? Another one common sense is lost on! I wonder how UNCOMMON common sense has really become in the Nigerian world.

Imagine, he admits they all deserve to be impeached since they are GUILTY yet he somehow says NO, that the status quo most be allowed to continue, because, according to him, doing what he has NEVER TRIED BEFORE IN HIS LIFE, will somehow bring about ARMAGEDDON. There were those who made similar statements back about 10 years ago. 10 years later, there are still those alive making the very same statements while the lives and futures of over 150 million souls continue to go to waste/.

Sure that's how it would seem, but my brother why don't the antagonistic Reps start the process...they sure know what I'm talking about. To answer you I'll say it's complicated...let's leave it at that...it,s complicated!
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by chucky234(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
dedeike: Basket mouth don start to leak again ooo. What is Dino blabbing about again? Fuel subsidy scam? Which report? Facrook's report? Look at his contradiction. How can you call for the prosecution of Lawan and turn round to say that the substance of the tainted report shud be upheld. Is that not crasy? From the conversation drama and all that has transpired between Farouk and Otedola, is there any sense of propriety left in calling for the implementation of a report emanating therefrom? Shouldn't we rather wait for a more decent probe by the senate which is ongoing? Or the AIG Imoukhede report wnich discovered so many illegalities in the subsidy regime which Farouk& co hid. Who is Dino melaye to lead an anti graft campaign? maybe he thinks we're fools or suffering from amnesia in this country. This is a man who shamelessly fought openly and defended Patricia Etteh for her 625 m graft. When I confronted him with this allegation on twitter, he shamefully responded that Etteh did not steal. I now asked him, what did Etteh do then? Attempted stealing? So in Dino's mind, there's nothing wrong with Etteh's scam and you want me take this man serious.
Guess you been living under Olumo rock all this while,Dino was right to defend Patricia Etteh because the people who framed her up also came out to say she did not steal.
The same house Patricia was going to renovate was renovated by Bankole trippling the original amount Patricia budgeted,Bankole also sold the house to himself for 100million.

Dino has never supported corruption and that's why he had problem with NASS members when he was in the house,in the January subsidy protest Dino was arrested and remanded in police custody for days.

What effort have you made to better this nation?
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
tinkinjo:

Sure that's how it would seem, but my brother why don't the antagonistic Reps start the process...they sure know what I'm talking about. To answer you I'll say it's complicated...let's leave it at that...it,s complicated!

Please don't ever call me as your brother. I take serious offence to such, especially when Nigerians are involved.

a) Antagonistic Reps? Really? Um . . .I don't even know what the heck you are talking about.

b) This is a Democracy, if you have no clue what that means, then we probably need to drop this at this point but I doubt that since your last post made it clear that you understand clearly what ought to happen only you have chosen to DO NOTHING and have made for yourself a 'CONVENIENT' excuse for why.

c) There is absolutely nothing COMPLICATED about what you made clear in your last post. You said it yourself. YOU KNOW there is a PROBLEM but YOU CHOOSE to NEVER do anything because you would rather lean on some FEARS of ARMAGEDDON that you have never in your life known of or seen the possibility of with your own eyes.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Detongue: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Dino is a tiff. He wish he was der to take his share
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by wadoski: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
superior1:

U most be laptop No 39. Una too dey new in the game
I dont have to difnify ur hollowness and emptiness with a response. I will let ur insult go.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
GEJ' Political alleluia boys have really taken over this thread. Mandelaguy, Mallamabdul, Dedeike, TrueNaijaguy Welldone!
I can see Mekusnwa peeping and smiling.

Pupita, Zutchy should get query for not responding today.

Make una hail the chairman for me o!

Nairaland has become more interesting lately with a sudden influx of notorious sycophantic apologists of the present floundering administration of Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan. They come in different forms and present their "arguments" with a slant variations in style. Some are given the mandate to write without appropriate paragraphs, others are to introduce avoidable lexical and grammatical errors characteristic of an average Nairalander. But upon closer examination, the characters are in all essential points one person.

The indisputable leader is Billyonaire who registered on June 7, 2012. A textual examination of his posts gave him away as alter ego of a well known poster.

Others are
www.nairaland.com/Dpeacemaker101 Registered on June10,2012 (Dpeacemaker101)
www.nairaland.com/mandelayguy registered on June 12,2012. (Mandelayguy)
www.nairaland.com/captainajama registered on June 12,2012 (Captainajama)
www.nairaland.com/zutchy registered on June 15,2012 (Zutchy)
www.nairaland.com/Dollarman101 registered on June 15,2012 (Dollarman101)
www.nairaland.com/pupita registered on June 17,2012 (Pupita)
www.nairaland.com/Mallamabdul registered on June 18,2012 (Malamabdul)
www.nairaland.com/Mekusnwa Registered on June 18,2012 (Mekusnwa)
www.nairaland.com/Bukkyade Registered on June 18,2012 (Bukkyade)
www.nairaland.com/TrueNaijaguy Registered on June 27,2012 (TrueNaijaguy)

www.nairaland.com/Dedeike Registered on Feb 12,2009 (dedeike)
This appears to be the funniest as he suddenly became very active again in June, precisely June 13, 2012. The last logged in date before that was October 2, 2010.

They usually formed a singular entry with each endorsing the opinions of others as typified in the following threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/970691/brain-behind-force-hqtrs-bombing

https://www.nairaland.com/966416/jonathans-intellectual-approach-governance

https://www.nairaland.com/970096/people-play-politics-everythingi-didnt

Perhaps the most ludicrous of the sycophantic elements is Starrmatthieu

www.nairaland.com/starrmatthieu

An examination of his posts reveal this profile is being used to keep a thread alive. He does not post more than a word or phrase such as "Bumps", "OMG", "Lol", "Thanks for Sharing", "It's Amazing" to keep a thread alive. Take a look at the posts below:

https://www.nairaland.com/starrmatthieu/posts

To cover their tracks, they have decided in their own decisive decision to challenge everyone including the well discerning minds and in one daring step, they opened a thread to "fight" what they termed " Media or Forum Intimidation" with the funny characters struggling to out do each other in defending GEJ

https://www.nairaland.com/977640/say-no-media-forum-intimidation

Boko haram has, no doubt, made the month of June the deadliest for GEJ administration. With occasion slips here and there and a mediocre presidential chat, GEJ himself has not helped matters. But the administration is not leaving anything to chances to fight critics and commentators alike and what better way to achieve that than to step up the game on Nairaland.

The strategy for July is yet to be revealed.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by tinkinjo: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please don't ever table me as your brother.

a) Antagonistic Reps? Really? Um . . .I don't even know what the heck you are talking about.

b) This is a Democracy, if you have no clue what that means, then we probably need to drop this at this point but I doubt that since your last post made it clear that you understand clearly what ought to happen only you have chosen to DO NOTHING and have made for yourself a 'CONVENIENT' excuse for why.

c) There is absolutely nothing COMPLICATED about what you made clear in your last post. You said it yourself. YOU KNOW there is a PROBLEM but YOU CHOOSE to NEVER do anything because you would rather lean on some FEARS of ARMAGEDDON that you have never in your life known of or seen the possibility of with your own eyes.

My brother sister if I have elected to be docile, why don't you do something and claim the glory. Trust me I would join in applauding you.
It's complicated...the details of which I don't have time for here...
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
tinkinjo:

My brother sister if I have elected to be docile, why don't you do something and claim the glory. Trust me I would join in applauding you.
It's complicated...the details of which I don't have time for here...

Again, I am not your sister/brother/father/mother. Abeg, I am just a Nigerian with no ties to you.

Oh I am doing something here. But we are still in the minority because people like you who are the majority remain ignorant to the damage you cause your own future, the future of your children and any hopes this nation may have for the future, by your choosing to remain complacent.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by tinkinjo: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again, I am not your sister/brother/father/mother. Abeg, I am just a Nigerian with no ties to you.

Oh I am doing something here. But we are still in the minority because people like you who are the majority remain ignorant to the damage you cause your own future, the future of your children and any hopes this nation may have for the future, by your choosing to remain complacent.

My friend, grin grin grin grin grin striking on your keyboard amounts to doing nothing.You got to march to Aso Rock! Or wait patiently for 2015.
Hating and calling for Jonathan's head 'll change little or nothing.
Let me ask you a question and before you answer place your hand on the Holy Book you profess and swear that you'll say the truth...
The question: have you ever call for the head of mother, father, uncles, aunties, brother(s), sister(s) or any other relation that is corrupt?

Pls don't see the mention of your relatives as an insult, I'm only trying to point out what most Nigerians are blind to. And if should answer this, type down that you are "saying this truthfully to God". wink

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by kiyosaki1(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

My prayer to all these Beaf clones, is that the scale that's covering their eyes to see the true situation of things in the country will be removed.I used to be an ardent supporter of the present administration in its infant state, because I as a person always belief anyone with papers qualifications e.g PHD until I was proved wrong by BEAF MENTOR, which I belief my fellow progressives nairalander already knew. During their campaign then they promised heaven on earth,and to make the country a better place for me and you,my fellow nairalander is our life better ?I can hear some of you saying capital no.Do we have improve electricity despite increment in tariffs ? no.How many high profile criminals who looted us blind have been brought to book ? non.What do I see early in the morning on the 1st of January in year 2012 they showed us their true colors.Imagine on the first day of the year, the day that we set aside for thanking the Almighty for sparing our life and to celebrate and exchange good gift, their machinery struck,they spoilt that day by giving us a very bad gift fuel price increment without less than convincing reason .Imagine a government so insensitive to the plight of His subjects, mind you prior to these they hurriedly organised a debate to pretend as if they are listening government, little did we know that all these are charade. low and behold we have been deceived again let's us all rise up and say no to these people until they change their ways and tow the right path.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by kiyosaki1(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

My prayer to all these Beaf clones, is that the scale that's covering their eyes to see the true situation of things in the country will be removed.I used to be an ardent supporter of the present administration in its infant state, because I as a person always belief anyone with papers qualifications e.g PHD until I was proved wrong by BEAF MENTOR, which I belief my fellow progressives nairalander already knew. During their campaign then they promised heaven on earth,and to make the country a better place for me and you,my fellow nairalander is our life better ?I can hear some of you saying capital no.Do we have improve electricity despite increment in tariffs ? no.How many high profile criminals who looted us blind have been brought to book ? non.What do I see early in the morning on the 1st of January in year 2012 they showed us their true colors.Imagine on the first day of the year, the day that we set aside for thanking the Almighty for sparing our life and to celebrate and exchange good gift, their machinery struck,they spoilt that day by giving us a very bad gift fuel price increment without less than convincing reason .Imagine a government so insensitive to the plight of His subjects, mind you prior to these they hurriedly organised a debate to pretend as if they are listening government, little did we know that all these are charade. low and behold we have been deceived again let's us all rise up and say no to these people until they change their ways and tow the right path.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by kiyosaki1(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Pataki: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2012
LOL! When I read the foolishness of beaf, I laugh.

It must be hell on earth for Reno Omokri scratching his bald head for plausible argument to support President Retardeen at all times.

President Retardeen the evil villain. I know he will be impeached, and this clueless evil man will be sent out of Abuja.

Every move he makes is ALWAYS laced with errors and gross foolishness! Gosh, this retardeen of a president makes foolishness look so easy to analyze.

Impeach this goat, and let Nigeria move forward please.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Beaf: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2012
Pataki: LOL! When I read the foolishness of beaf, I laugh.

It must be hell on earth for Reno Omokri scratching his bald head for plausible argument to support President Retardeen at all times.

President Retardeen the evil villain. I know he will be impeached, and this clueless evil man will be sent out of Abuja.

Every move he makes is ALWAYS laced with errors and gross foolishness! Gosh, this retardeen of a president makes foolishness look so easy to analyze.

Impeach this goat, and let Nigeria move forward please.

Paid agent!

How much did Tinubu and El Rufai pay you to talk this crap?
How much did your conscience cost?
What did your soul and the mortgaging of the future of your kids cost?

Pathetic.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/747780_PaidAgents_jpg23aabd9dc39f5a836e53102ca915a482
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2012
tinkinjo:

My friend, grin grin grin grin grin striking on your keyboard amounts to doing nothing.You got to march to Aso Rock! Or wait patiently for 2015.
Hating and calling for Jonathan's head 'll change little or nothing.
Let me ask you a question and before you answer place your hand on the Holy Book you profess and swear that you'll say the truth...
The question: have you ever call for the head of mother, father, uncles, aunties, brother(s), sister(s) or any other relation that is corrupt?

Pls don't see the mention of your relatives as an insult, I'm only trying to point out what most Nigerians are blind to. And if should answer this, type down that you are "saying this truthfully to God". wink

See, that is the dumb=fuckery I definitely expect from someone who has chosen to give up even before the battle has begun. So all those who struck, and continue to strike their keyboards on behalf of Egypt, Libya, Syria, all there efforts amounted to nothing, right?

So instead of standing up for Democracy, you now try to weasel out of this by attempting to suggest that a solution is to call for the head of the relatives, rather than the head of those we actually have in Government? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided What has the relatives to do with what the corrupt elected leaders are doing? Are you such a coward that instead of going after those who you know are at fault -- those you have legal right to go after, you would rather attack others? undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, like I said, common sense is not common .. . you have truly shown that today.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by 3rdparty: 4:22am On Jul 06, 2012
Another prospective Nollywood actor
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Gbawe: 4:27am On Jul 06, 2012
tinkinjo: Why do certain members of this forum instead of tackling the issues raised in threads resort to attacking the person of Beaf? Assuming Beaf is a "paid agent" as some would like to claim, he is sure doing a good job 'cos I find his contributions by far more logical, articulate, clearly thought-out, and thus more reasonable than all his attackers. For people like myself, you can never win a debate standing out on the podium pointing your finger to your opponent and repeatedly chirping "paid agent", "paid agent",...
Judging from what I read in this forum for the past few months, Beaf is its leading most reasonable commentator.

For those who think that GEJ is not performing, why not keep your finger crossed until after two years at the least. Personally I think that though GEJ is not going at the pace most of us would love, he sure is getting there.

The bottom-line is Nigeria has to be restructured for a fast-track development or we'll continue to crawl.

Another confirmation of El Rufai's 30 laptops claim. Any Nairalander , even if the most biased son-of-a-b.i.tch will know it can only be a poster talking about himself, with a different user name , who will praise the forums least-respected and most deservedly castigated reprobate so fawningly. This is a guy who only attracts cyber opprobrium daily towards his username because of his lowlife conducts and blind/shameless defense of evil.

With no life beyond blind sycophancy and following others around weakly ,like a scorned b.itc.h, to launch sly and unmanly weasel-like attacks, one must wonder which rock you crawled out from under to be licking the azz of the forum's most disgraced character so shamelessly.

Look around to see the merited insult, far more than anybody else, you receive daily - yes we know you are talking about yourself with another username. Too damn obvious.

With your nauseating sycophancy towards Nairaland's most odious character, only fit for spitting on, El Rufai is vindicated about cheap ashewos who get paid to use multiple user name in puke-inducing ways.
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by AAAdam(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2012
BeraBera: Mr Dino Melaye is just being disgruntled because he's no longer in power. He's just a busy-body scratching here & there looking 4 Jonathan this, Jonathan that. Investigations and the probe are still on and proper prosecutions would be made at d appropriate time.
when is the appropriate will come? cheesy
BeraBera: Mr Dino Melaye is just being disgruntled because he's no longer in power. He's just a busy-body scratching here & there looking 4 Jonathan this, Jonathan that. Investigations and the probe are still on and proper prosecutions would be made at d appropriate time.
when is the appropriate will come?
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by AAAdam(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2012
when is the appropriate will come? cheesy
when shall it come?
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by Bella3(f): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2012
The true question is: who is paying those against Jonathan and those for him?
Useless!
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by dayokanu(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2012
Now who would impeach Retardeen Jonathan?
Re: Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye by jmaine: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2012
Bélla3: The true question is: who is paying those against Jonathan and those for him?
Useless!

We might need to conduct a sting operation to get the correct answers to your legitimate questions . . . .cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested / Nigeria Police Officers Honoured In Dubai / "Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.