Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Dont Want Kid's!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Want Kid's!!! (1694 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want Kid's!!! by bebe2(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hi people, just want to know ur opinion od the issue of being a parent.
personally i have four, so dats clear.

wen i was prognant i had a lot of friends and colleaques who told me i had put them off kids becos i was having a hard time
coping with everything. i was very ill, i had morning sickness all day, i had cramps, vericose veins and the saliva thing, OMG
dat nearly killed me ;-)
on a serious not 9jas are catching up wit the west so fast, we no have gays, pple adopt openly, even talk openly about sex.

so has d culture of i dnt want kids kicked in yet?
alot of celebrities in uk have vowed never to have kid, mathew wright, carol frm loose women, etc.
your turn wat do u think?
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 06, 2012
I know a girl who had the same mentality as yours. I tried to change her mind, trying to understand why anybody wouldn't want to have kids.
I failed and I realized that it's a personal decision. Kids are not for everyone.

on a serious not 9jas are catching up wit the west so fast, we no have gays, pple adopt openly, even talk openly about sex.

I hope so because I'm tired of close-minded Nigerians.
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by Akinagirl(f): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2012
Not everyone needs to be a parent and not everyone can be a good parent. I have one child and I dont want more because I find I dont have the patience. Love my son to pieces though.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by seasonedmom: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2012
Akinagirl: Not everyone needs to be a parent and not everyone can be a good parent. I have one child and I dont want more because I find I dont have the patience. Love my son to pieces though.
Hey loving your offspring is the best or most important thing about parenting dear girl! imagine if you didnt have your son, how empty your nest would feel.
Yes parenting comes with a price but I believe it is well worth it in the end. Parenting isnt only when you biologically birth a child anyway, raising kids is also part of it.
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by bebe2(f): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
i think pple in africa mainly have kids for two reasons. 1. to carry on their family name, 2. to look fter them wen they r old. to serve as a pension insurance basically. in the west dat resposibility lies with the state. its not common for kids to give their parents money, it the other way round most times. and kids cost loads of money money lol, by the time i have paid all their bills, football cricket etc the acc goes red and i start looking forward the next check. but they only need to say a word and u would laugh for hours now dat therapeutic :=)
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
I have been taking care of my bothers kids when am around and I know how good I am with kids.

Now my turn to get my own kids, it's terrible for me.

Am in the 7 weeks now but I don't think I can cope with the sickness...fatigue, vomit, etc...i prefer to take care of them...but carrying them...OMG!

I called a friend and she told me I will survive it. My dear, sorry if am going off topic, I don't know if I will survive this oh!

cry cry

Next time, I just go for adoption, this is killing me
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by hannydarl(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
@@vikIn
My. Dear you wIll survive it. With my first no one understood me. Couldn't keep anything down lost almost 20kg in 3months. I fainted Was rushed to the hospital found out babY was deaD..I Sill tried twIce after thaT and it worked. Pkele join oNline Pregnancy group. I joined www.i-am-pregnant.com. It keeps you busY and you can venT there. Abeg go see a doctoR if you can't keep anything down.
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
Vikin: I have been taking care of my bothers kids when am around and I know how good I am with kids.

Am in the 7 weeks now but I don't think I can cope with the sickness...fatigue, vomit, etc...i prefer to take care of them...but carrying them...OMG!

I called a friend and she told me I will survive it. My dear, sorry if am going off topic, I don't know if I will survive this oh!

cry cry

LMAO!!! You're funny. grin cheesy grin

Let's give praise to the higher being (if you believe in one), some people are out there trying to have children. Some ppl have "bought" surrogate mother.

You will survive it. As weeks and months pass, you'll get use to the morning sickness and pregnancy symptoms.
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by bebe2(f): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
Vikin: I have been taking care of my bothers kids when am around and I know how good I am with kids.

cry cry

awwww, bless ur heart. u will be fine. eating toast and crackers it helps alot. there are pple who r in worse condition. i got pregnant 2 years after marriage. i had a big wedding, hundreds of pple came and we were all jolly. afterwards i went to meet my hubby in uk. then i got preg and my eye sore pepper. i knew nobody, my hubby wud leave for work in the morning and the moment i wake i wud start to puke. there will be no one in the house, not even to say sorry or i beg give me water drink. i was angry hated my hubby for gettinh me preg( forgor i had a part to play in itsmiley hated my mum for not beinh here, hated my baby bby for causing me all this problem. long story cut short, then i had him, difficult birth but i had an epidural) he was worth all the trouble, he was so cute and had sideburns just like his dad i was so proud as they took me from labour ward to my room pple kept commenting waoh he is so cute, gorgeous, lovely etc. my love for him was just expanding i cudnt even sleep at night becos i feared he might not bethere wen i wake up. moral of the story is wen u have dat child, u will know dat he is worth more than 3yrs of morning sickness. i went on to do it 3 more times and now i have four, and i survived all the sickness lol

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2012
Thanks all, I have lost 4 kg in just one week, normally if am on fitness regime, I lose 1 or 2 kg in 6 months. I still manage to eat but don't know how I lose so much .

Infact, everything smells even my DH..( I tell him to shower almost every 3 hrs). I can't even open the fridge cos of smell.

Anyway, let me see how it goes but I don't think I will pass through this again. This is crazy.

To all mothers out there, my outmost respect..love yall

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Vikin: Thanks all, I have lost 4 kg in just one week, normally if am on fitness regime, I lose 1 or 2 kg in 6 months. I still manage to eat but don't know how I lose so much .

Infact, everything smells even my DH..( I tell him to shower almost every 3 hrs). I can't even open the fridge cos of smell.

Anyway, let me see how it goes but I don't think I will pass through this again. This is crazy.

To all mothers out there, my outmost respect..love yall

And I survived ! grin

kiss
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by smartmom(f): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Vikin:

And I survived ! grin

kiss

Hurrayyyy! You came, you saw, you puked, you sniffed,and you won! Now you can beat ya chest and say you survived.
Wait and feel the thrill of when that lil darlyn smiles and calls you mummy sigh! the joy!
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by aadetoyin(f): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2013
Very funny and scary stories here. I give it to all the wonderful women that has gone thru pregnancy and all. Eku ise. God will strengthen u.
Even though ur stories scare me, I still can't wait to get pregnant although am hoping I won't have to fall sick and all.
I want to be a MUM grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by bebe2(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
@Viking congrats, wat did u have? Hope the pains wasn't so bad. Next time hubby is looking to feed his dragon just remember
Wen baby's the head was about to pop out and u thot the thing go tear reach the other side tongue
Re: I Dont Want Kid's!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
bebe2: @Viking congrats, wat did u have? Hope the pains wasn't so bad. Next time hubby is looking to feed his dragon just remember
Wen baby's the head was about to pop out and u thot the thing go tear reach the other side tongue

Hehehe...my dear, the pain still continues even as I delivered.

See me pushing, grin

Hubby, doc, they where all screaming pousse pousse , I gave up oh, they had to use forcep to aid.

Na God grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If Marriage Is For Me? / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Men And Marriage / Long Distance Relationship, How Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.