Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash (19510 Views)

Biafra: 8 IPOB Members Killed, 30 Wounded, 26 Arrested - Vanguard / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by guruobinna: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
so, boko haram don't knw d approach 2 enta south eeh! na 2 use blorkos n toto approach. nonsense!
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by bashr8: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cleanman: woah!!...so much thick hatred spewed.@igwe-deshcloner..,y dont u start conquering lagos 4rm mushin or mile 2, or beta stl V.I...its alarming hw so much trash has been posted so far bt maybe what a doctor said abt sm brain not functioning properly on fridays is at least 90% true !
why dont we just focus on how yorubas can stop hausa/fulani slaughtering them both in the north and in yorubaland.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by deshclones(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cleanman: woah!!...so much thick hatred spewed.@igwe-deshcloner..,y dont u start conquering lagos 4rm mushin or mile 2, or beta stl V.I...its alarming hw so much trash has been posted so far bt maybe what a doctor said abt sm brain not functioning properly on fridays is at least 90% true !

thanks for giving me the honor....my statement still stands....such a shame a grown man like you have massive comprehension problems...from isolo down to okoko are inhabited by 99.9% non-yaribas ..from lekki phase one down to lakwoe are inhabited by 99.9% non-yaribas....what of magboro,mowe,ogun megacity project??agbara..etc...non-yaribas don buy up the entire place ...and believe me..we are still buying up you lands,messing with your big behind easy women,polluting and destroying your natural habitats,congesting and sharing the meager resources you guys have...while we leave the east to flourish...deal with it dimwit...lagos is NO MAN'S LAND...

3 Likes

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
Na waoh. Omo my Igbo and ND peeps don make me laugh tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. See the way una don tear Yoruba people finish. Oboy no wonder Ileke ide,Aljharem and co they fear to comment here. This Yoruba peeps never seize to display their character. Too much mouth and no action, sly and corny etc. Nwanne I bleed Igbo forever, I cant imagine being from anywhere else. grin kiss
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
OkparaIgbo: Na waoh. Omo my Igbo and ND peeps don make me laugh tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. See the way una don tear Yoruba people finish. Oboy no wonder Ileke ide,Aljharem and co they fear to comment here. This Yoruba peeps never seize to display their character. Too much mouth and no action, sly and corny etc. Nwanne I bleed Igbo forever, I cant imagine being from anywhere else. grin kiss

An Okoro boy displaying his inferiority complex.
You're kissing the whisper of death, sweetie.

As for the topic, na so Yoruba toto sweet na. Even my Okoro brothers dey hard for Yoruba toto. Mesh'allah.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Cleanman(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
bashr8: why dont we just focus on how yorubas can stop hausa/fulani slaughtering them both in the north and in yorubaland.
my guy, u think i support violence?.never!,thats what mks d yorubas different 4rm d igbos..they(igbos) are always happy 2 start a fyt and later they criticize d hausas of enjoyin the bloodbath,if u read tru d comments posted by our igbo fellas so far what will u deduce?..the situation is really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cleanman: my guy, u think i support violence?.never!,thats what mks d yorubas different 4rm d igbos..they(igbos) are always happy 2 start a fyt and later they criticize d hausas of enjoyin the bloodbath,if u read tru d comments posted by our igbo fellas so far what will u deduce?..the situation is really pathetic.

Criticize or whine about how they're being targeted?
Dem go whine say na Genocide.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
[size=15pt]THIS HAUSA PEOPLE GET MIND O!!! DEM NO NO SAY BLUETOOTH GO SOON SEND THEM E-GRENADE , AFTER THAT EKTBEAR GO COME SEND E-MISSLES TO DESTROY DEM AND DAYOKANU GO COME SEND E-FIGHTER JETS TO DESTROY THEIR SETTLEMENT AND FINALLY ILEKE-IDI GO COME DROP E-NUCLEAR BOMB TO ANNIHILATE THEM . grin grin grin grin grin . I LOVE MY YORUBA E-WARRIORS , DEY ALWAYS WIN BATTLES ....ON THE INTERNET [/size]

1 Like

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Cleanman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
OkparaIgbo: Na waoh. Omo my Igbo and ND peeps don make me laugh tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. See the way una don tear Yoruba people finish. Oboy no wonder Ileke ide,Aljharem and co they fear to comment here. This Yoruba peeps never seize to display their character. Too much mouth and no action, sly and corny etc. Nwanne I bleed Igbo forever, I cant imagine being from anywhere else. grin kiss
sly and corny?...bros ye!.,yorubas are d smartest peepz in Nigeria and dis has been proved 2 ur ragged ar.se over and over again...u just prefer 2 kiss sm1 elses butt and u happily get it done bros.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
[size=15pt]OPC OVER TO YOU , WE DEY WATCH [/size]
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

An Okoro boy displaying his inferiority complex.
You're kissing the whisper of death, sweetie.

As for the topic, na so Yoruba toto sweet na. Even my Okoro brothers dey hard for Yoruba toto. Mesh'allah.

Hahaha dude abi woman no bite more than you can chew.!! How come you waited to be called upon even up to the 3rd page before you appeared with your usual sly and patronizing comment.. cheesy wink The fact remains that Yoruba peeps are big mouthed and no action to compliment the noise. undecided Did you say Inferiority complex..?? Hahaha I bet you dont know the meaning of that word. May God take my life the day I ever wish to be Yoruba of all people..the near scum of the earth (Not all though but most). Yoruba toto sweet.. This guy abi woman must be insane.! The shizzle is smelly and unkept ewww (not all though but most) cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Cleanman(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
kip watching oyoyo chappy...y dont u guys kill few hausas at ur end,then we will surely follow suit...smelly starch and ogbono eating dimwit..
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]THIS HAUSA PEOPLE GET MIND O!!! DEM NO NO SAY BLUETOOTH GO SOON SEND THEM E-GRENADE , AFTER THAT EKTBEAR GO COME SEND E-MISSLES TO DESTROY DEM AND DAYOKANU GO COME SEND E-FIGHTER JETS TO DESTROY THEIR SETTLEMENT AND FINALLY ILEKE-IDI GO COME DROP E-NUCLEAR BOMB TO ANNIHILATE THEM . grin grin grin grin grin . I LOVE MY YORUBA E-WARRIORS , DEY ALWAYS WIN BATTLES ....ON THE INTERNET [/size]

You dey mind them..? Only e-warriors them be and no real action cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cleanman: sly and corny?...bros ye!.,yorubas are d smartest peepz in Nigeria and dis has been proved 2 ur ragged ar.se over and over again...u just prefer 2 kiss sm1 elses butt and u happily get it done bros.

(kiss someones arse..??) SORRY BRO BUT I AM NOT Yoruba THATS THEIR CHARACTERISTICS.!! WHAT HAVE BEEN PROVED TIME AND TIME AGAIN.. THE SLY AND CORNY NATURE OF Yoruba PEEPS.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

Hahaha dude abi woman no bite more than you can chew.!! How come you waited to be called upon even up to the 3rd page before you appeared with your usual sly and patronizing comment.. cheesy wink The fact remains that Yoruba peeps are big mouthed and no action to compliment the noise. undecided Did you say Inferiority complex..?? Hahaha I bet you dont know the meaning of that word. May God take my life the day I ever wish to be Yoruba of all people..the near scum of the earth (Not all though but most). Yoruba toto sweet.. This guy abi woman must be insane.! The shizzle is smelly and unkept ewww (not all though but most) cheesy kiss

You can't even differentiate a dude from a woman lol

How you go take know say na toto you dey chop? You think say na 17-inch cli[i]tori[/i]s? rotflmao lipsrsealed

When you suck am, I hope say you don wash your stench upper lips sha. Igbo men and halitosis issue, even their nails smell like igbe.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You can't even differentiate a dude from a woman lol

How you go take know say na toto you dey chop? You think say na 17-inch cli[i]tori[/i]s? rotflmao lipsrsealed

When you suck am, I hope say you don wash your stency upper lips sha. Igbo men and halitosis issue, even their nails smell like igbe.

Why should I be bothered about your sexuality.. Focus on the topic on how the arse of Yoruba peeps are been whooped even up to their backyard and strategise on how to tackle the menace. Consult the Igbo warriors and we will teach you a lesson or two on how to upgrade from e-warriorship to action. It will cost you a fee but I promise not to charge much wink kiss
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Cleanman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

You dey mind them..? Only e-warriors them be and no real action cheesy cheesy kiss
@okara ibo,u guys have proven it times without number that it eats tru u guys so bad that u're are choking on it that the yorubas have never succumb to support u on some of ur stupid agenda.e.g on d hausa issue.. U want d Yorubas to retaliate,then d story will be yorubas hotility to the hausas in SW..we are way too smarter 4 u guys to comprehend with and we love peaceful co~existence.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cleanman: @okara ibo,u guys have proven it times without number that it eats tru u guys so bad that u're are choking on it that the yorubas have never succumb to support u on some of ur stupid agenda.e.g on d hausa issue.. U want d Yorubas to retaliate,then d story will be yorubas hotility to the hausas in SW..we are way too smarter 4 u guys to comprehend with and we love peaceful co~existence.

Awwww weep no more son.. embarassed How I wish the hawusa peeps knew how peaceful and non violent (or should I say weak) their hosts were when they whooped their behind right in their house. undecided Please don retaliate. Today its 3 (May their souls rest in peace) tomorrow it may be 50 (God forbid) wink kiss
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Ikejiofor: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
grin
gandkiss: DAT ASHEWO NA HELENA OF TROY!
[left][/left] How did you know? Have you patronised them before?
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

Why should I be bothered about your sexuality.. Focus on the topic on how the arse of Yoruba peeps are been whooped even up to their backyard and strategise on how to tackle the menace. Consult the Igbo warriors and we will teach you a lesson or two on how to upgrade from e-warriorship to action. It will cost you a fee but I promise not to charge much wink kiss

LOL at this Okoro gigolo trying to find a Yoruba sugamama.
Oh woe to Ojukwu and his failed attempt. See what my Igbo bros dey do online for money. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL at this Okoro gigolo trying to find a Yoruba sugamama.
Oh woe to Ojukwu and his failed attempt. See what my Igbo bros dey do online for money. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Awww I also sense a desperado here aswell. But like I said and let me reiterate my or my Igbo brothers teaching you the skills of taking the bull by the horn and not shying away will cost you a fee..! But mark my words it wont be too expensive. Now stop being desperate and focus on the topic wink kiss
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

Awww I also sense a desperado here aswell. But like I said and let me reiterate my or my Igbo brothers teaching you the skills of taking the bull by the horn and not shying away will cost you a fee..! But mark my words it wont be too expensive. Now stop being desperate and focus on the topic wink kiss

You want to fight over Yoruba toto too?
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by OkparaIgbo: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You want to fight over Yoruba toto too?

Mr.chippychappy:
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
Boring lol.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by slam7000(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=ifyalways]Very pathetic.Men fighting anddying over a puccie....

What are you talking about?puccie is a treasure island thats why men go there and will always fight to go there..ask Adam,,you can even ask Bill Clinton or Tiger woods...its worth fighting and dieing for,ask samson betrayed by delilah.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by maigaskiya1: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
blkmum700: A bloody clash between some Hausa and Yoruba in Ibese, Yewa North Local Government of Ogun State on Wednesday claimed the lives of three persons and left no fewer than 30 vehicles burnt.

Our correspondent, who visited the scene of the crisis on Thursday, learnt that the violent clash between the members of the two ethnic groups began on Wednesday night following a disagreement between two unidentified men over a commercial sex worker.

The violence was said to have later escalated and became an inter-tribal crisis.

About 25 articulated vehicles, three cars and five motorcycles were said to have been destroyed in the violence. Also, almost all the shops in the nearby market were reportedly looted.

Residents of the busy town were said to have fled the community.

Armed policemen were deployed in the troubled town to forestall further break down of law and order while an Armoured Personnel Carrier was seen stationed in front of the Dangote Cement Factory located within the community.

The Chairman of the task force in the affected market, Sikirulah Akinsola, confirmed to newsmen that the violence erupted due to a disagreement between two persons over a commercial sex worker.

Akinsola, who also doubles as the Bada Orile of Ijako Village, a suburb of the town, said more than 200 persons of Yoruba extraction who felt aggrieved by the alleged killing of their kinsman had decided to demonstrate on the streets when the crisis erupted.

According to him, one Kehinde had also allegedly been killed last May by a suspected Hausa man in the town.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi confirmed the incident, but said no one was killed.

Adejobi, an assistant superintendent of police however said the violence in the town had nothing to do with ethnicity.

He said, “It was caused by a prostitute and some of the drivers had a problem with some men who claimed to be Ibese indigenes. There was no ethnic colouration. There was no casualty and only 14 vehicles were burnt.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/three-killed-30-vehicles-burnt-in-yoruba-hausa-clash/
na wa o some idiotic yorubas re mistaken cowardice 4 smartnes.atimes i wondr wats pufng d head of ds yorubas ure busy ascribng 2ur sfs wat ure nt in ds conf.i to knw tribe,empty vesels dat makes d most sily noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Worries As Governors Turn Senate Into ‘retirement Home’ / Labour Party Suspends Abayomi Arabambi, Others, For Anti-Party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.