Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash (19534 Views)

Biafra: 8 IPOB Members Killed, 30 Wounded, 26 Arrested - Vanguard / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Tropilo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
@Samkoro: the Odumakin woman is Igbo, but she's married to a Yoruba man.
@Post: its unfortunate how some men lower themselves to lesser animals.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by omenziate(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
But come to think of it , why anywhere hausa-fulani settle for South west dey always get ashawo plenty, I have noticed dis in lagos, oyo and ogun states. Person marry 4 wives still dey randy again. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Chyz2: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
smh
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Afam4eva(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
Please, let's not use the behavior of some children on Nairaland to judge Yoruba people. One thing i know is that Yorubas are peaceful people and usually don't like trouble but the way some people come online to beat their chest and treathen fire and brimstone if a fly is killed in Yorubaland is sad. It's not as if when yawa gas this people will be anywhere to be found as most of them are not even based in Nigeria. I'll advise all these google Nigerians to shu-t up and speak about what they're familiar with. We, Nigerians in Ngerians know the true situation of things and ya'll should listen to us and stop spreading hate.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
afam4eva: Please, let's not use the behavior of some children on Nairaland to judge Yoruba people. One thing i know is that Yorubas are peaceful people and usually don't like trouble but the way some people come online to beat their chest and treathen fire and brimstone if a fly is killed in Yorubaland is sad. It's not as if when yawa gas this people will be anywhere to be found as most of them are not even based in Nigeria. I'll advise all these google Nigerians to shu-t up and speak about what they're familiar with. We, Nigerians in Ngerians know the true situation of things and ya'll should listen to us and stop spreading hate.

Sometimes you make sense die. But sometimes, I fear that if I show you my back. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by antsut(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
There should be no monopoly of "that-road-to-hell." Go and tell your prostitute not to share your damned bed with any other person except me and run back to NL for karma.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by vitality33: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
akereconfi: I wonder hw dt ASHAWO cu*t sweet reach, abi Nutri C dey inside..........souls lost cuz of Vag*na
I just dey wonder oo, no be even better persn but ashawo's. Public toilet.
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by vanstanzy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
Odunnu: What a shame! The ones that died now, what would they tell God is the remote cause of death? Shame!

They'll tell God exactly what Adam told God when he fu.cked up. But there's will sound like this; "THE WOMAN U GAVE US MADE US KILL OURSELVES, HER PU-SSY WAS SO SWEET THOUGH". grin grin grin
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Yeske2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by 2mch(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2012

Looks like mostly Dangote's trucks were brunt. undecided. Oh its the NL crier's association of Nigeria again shouting. grin grin cheesy

Na today?

Every Yoruba news shakes their core. We keep making you people cry. tongue
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
2mch:

Looks like mostly Dangote's trucks were brunt. undecided. Oh its the NL crier's association of Nigeria again shouting. grin grin cheesy

Every Yoruba news shakes their core. We keep making you people cry. tongue

Bwahahahahaha

And those are peasant Yoruba villagers. grin

Imagine what the real tough Yoruba people would've done?

These people will taunt the wrong people one day, and meet their waterloo..

I have got my popcorn ready for that day, and their cries of Yoruba betrayal again should be fun.. Bwahahaha

Noisemakers! grin
Re: Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash by subnormal: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yorubas no get action, granted, but what amazes me is that this is coming from the same set of peeps that condemned the massacre of their ppl in the north. I think the yorubas displayed a lot of maturity in not retaliating and turning the whole puzzy tingy into an inter-tribal warfare and i honestly believe they should be commended for that, besides nobody died in the said incident so get your facts straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / In A Letter, Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Polling Centers In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.