Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Can't Log Into my CSCS Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Can't Log Into my CSCS Account (3192 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Log Into my CSCS Account by dele9000(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2007
Hi,i've got a problem i registered on cscsnigerialtd.com and i can't sign in into my account dunno why,and does anybody know about deapcapital stock brokers?abeg i'm just a novice in this share stuff and i need all d information i can gather
Re: I Can't Log Into my CSCS Account by kokorunna(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2008
The CSCS website is bloodily useless, most of the time it does not load despite using a broadband. I registered in April and received a letter from cscshq@cscsdigitalstorage.com explaining that "This is to inform you that your identification forms for access to website could not be processed due to signature irregularity of the accredited representative of your stock broking firm".

My stockbroker has re-signed the document, still the account has not been activated. I am going to fight and get my money back, we naijas cannot be trusted at all. And from my experience I will advise people not to register or check theirs stocks online with CSCS, I suspect they are a fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit / Lawma Refuse Truck For Sale.. (TOKUNBO UNREGISTERED) / Free Bitcoin With Bitcoin Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.