Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105467 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
una don start, ok o. make i dey smile cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aguiyi nice to see u where have u been? you'v been missing in action.

Come inside pls u're welcome
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
aguiyi: una don start, ok o. make i dey smile cheesy cheesy cheesy

Follow me see oooo.... Odiaero must hear dis cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
endfx1:

Follow me see oooo.... Odiaero must hear dis cheesy cheesy cheesy
them go soon disappear ,just wait make them give 1 or 2 wrong calls grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
Glo, why? why? Thank God Glo internet is back sha. i miss trade like hun
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
This place is not a market center all you sellers of fake indicators and rubbish robots. This forum is a class for learners and teachers in FX business, not a selling blog. most of this sellers of Fx rubbish they are advertising doesn't even know what trading is all about. You won't make any profit here oh, go and google ad ur selling site and find mugu not in here....Please all newbies don't be distracted or deceived by all this sellers in here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
fejirom: ITS TIME TO STOP SELLING, STOP GIVING OUT NONSENSE AND LET US PRACTICALLY DO IT. ATTEND A LIVE BETONMARKET TRANING, WHERE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE 100% AT THE END OF THE DAY FROM BETONMARKET. THIS IS GOING TO BE LIVE AS WE WILL SHOW YOU WITH LIVE ACCOUNT. DETAILS HERE http://www.bestwaystomakemoneyonlin.info/
SORRY RETRACE YOUR STEPS YOU LANDED ON THE WRONG THREAD, WHENEVER I SEE THESE KIND OF ADVERTS I ALWAYS ASK IF YOU WERE REALLY DOUBLING YOUR BETONMARKETS DAILY, WUD YOU BE DOING SEMINAR, WUD YOU NOT BE THE NEXT DANGOTE BY NOW grin
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
xrayfab: This place is not a market center all you sellers of fake indicators and rubbish robots. This forum is a class for learners and teachers in FX business, not a selling blog. most of this sellers of Fx rubbish they are advertising doesn't even know what trading is all about. You won't make any profit here oh, go and google ad ur selling site and find mugu not in here....Please all newbies don't be distracted or deceived by all this sellers in here.
dont mind them, they are fooling themselves not me, people claiming they are doubling their account with pipjet or whatever the cal it everyday and still looking for 100$ on clickbank grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
infofirst: Glo, why? why? Thank God Glo internet is back sha. i miss trade like hun
can't seem 2 get connekted yet.. I miss my awoof DSL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
hmmmmm!! Many of us here have the head but no cap meaning we can achieve so much as fund mgr but nobody is trusting in us. EU goes down to 1.2000 by month end

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
Zeddicus: I would have replied the Fxslave earlier but I've got a lot on my desk. So I'm not a trader because I laughed at the reply someone gave your arrogant submission? After you 'implored' him to sell what has the market done since?
Brother better stop fooling yourself. You rant biblical paragraphs everyday but you are everything else other than biblical. Even the trading you claim to be king in,even my 18year old brother has better knowledge in it than you! We all know how you joined this thread and began dishing calls left right and centre,when it was all losses and losses you ran away. Now you are back with your rubbish. Unclenna made a call based on his system and you 'implored' him to do otherwise,what does that say of you as a trader? Anyways, unlike you some of us have other things to do.
You are insulting Naijababe and Honeric..Individuals who have added value to peoples lives since this thread began. Go on,keep making a fool of yourself.

And where is the market now, you wallow in ignorance and u dont even know it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls dont buy, I implore u to sell as well as EU.

When I made this call to sell EU earlier in the day many in here laughed and others called me names, but who is laughing now? Most of the folks in here think becos they make calls everyday in this forum, then they are expert traders. My research shows that 70% of the calls made here end up in a loss. All these folks laughing and name-calling when I made my call shld tell us the properties they have bought with money made from forex trading or the businesses they have built with profit made from trading the market. Most of the folks in here are deceiving themselves thinking they are traders when in actual fact they only go in circles (they win today and lose 2moro in an endless cycle).

I'm not here to please anybody or serve anybody's interest, if u are vexed by my submissions then pls just ignore them; but remember going against them is often times detrimental.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

And where is the market now, you wallow in ignorance and u dont even know it.

Why should I be concerned on where the market is now? If you care to know,I already exited EU,GU and AU with 60pips total before i came in to reply you and your idiotic behavior. We all trade differently Mr. get it into your head. You are asking people to show you what they've bought with trading eh? Why don't you lead the way Sir? Oh wait, I forgot. With all your bravado here from the Odiaero saga till now, you are yet to show us that elusive account statement. i'll still be here when you will fool yourself with your coin throwing calls and disappear again to the religion thread where you have psychopaths like you.
In fact, I won't ever dignify you with a reply again. You are just a WUM, a fecking troll!! Get a life pal, like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
I have not been around since today because I traveled...........why is the house on fire, someone please get me a fire extinguisher and call 911
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
unclenna: I have not been around since today because I traveled...........why is the house on fire, someone please get me a fire extinguisher and call 911
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Sell gold @ pivot 1577
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

When I made this call to sell EU earlier in the day many in here laughed and others called me names, but who is laughing now? Most of the folks in here think becos they make calls everyday in this forum, then they are expert traders. My research shows that 70% of the calls made here end up in a loss. All these folks laughing and name-calling when I made my call shld tell us the properties they have bought with money made from forex trading or the businesses they have built with profit made from trading the market. Most of the folks in here are deceiving themselves thinking they are traders when in actual fact they only go in circles (they win today and lose 2moro in an endless cycle).

I'm not here to please anybody or serve anybody's interest, if u are vexed by my submissions then pls just ignore them; but remember going against them is often times detrimental.

we know, you dont have to disturb other people, we know you have bought private jets from forex but please let us be in this thread, it is not by force to follow you signals, drop your millionaire account statement on this thread and you win the case, any other thing aside from that, you are a hypocrite, you told us to sell euro, did you paste a picture of your open position for us to see?
Because euro is down now you are claiming guru, God help you.
where is the picture of your open positions and your running trades?
sure you dont have an answer to this,
by the way continue quarelling with naijababe and co but remember if you are too rich to post here go and start your own forex peace army grin
so that we can rest and stop distracting the purpose of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
rozayx5: dispatched the xenafx to another 9 set of people this morning [/b]so just check your mails, install it, follow the rules and lets make this fabled forex cash to put doubting thomases to shame grin

naija for forex, dont forget 20 pips a day 100 pips a week 400 pips a month, standard lot = 4 0 00 $ = 6 4 0, 0 0 0 NGN, when your account grows bigger you will earn more. isnt this better than a 9 to 5 job,[b] i just sacked my zenith bank boss last friday
now am back to devastate this trillion dollar market. tired of minding other people business let me earn real cash now

dont forget check your daily news impact at forexfactory before trading and knowing when to trade
divineannouncement2012@yahoo.com......thanks man make I add this indicator to my arsenal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
rozayx5:

we know, you dont have to disturb other people, we know you have bought private jets from forex but please let us be in this thread, it is not by force to follow you signals, drop your millionaire account statement on this thread and you win the case, any other thing aside from that, you are a hypocrite, you told us to sell euro, did you paste a picture of your open position for us to see?
Because euro is down now you are claiming guru, God help you.
where is the picture of your open positions and your running trades?
sure you dont have an answer to this,
by the way continue quarelling with naijababe and co but remember if you are too rich to post here go and start your own forex peace army grin
so that we can rest and stop distracting the purpose of this thread

This comment na die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
well also to stay on course there is a new program i am launching tomorrow, i am raising 1000usd to 10,000usd before december, using xenafx and xenanews system( my latest acquisition) if you wud like to join the program for free just send an email to rozayx5@gmail.com, with heading " trading project" after sending me your mail i will inform you of the blog i am opening and you will be following my live trades from there, so that we can enter at the same time, cos i cant do that on this thread, too much distraction.

on the blog you will be notified of the next trade i am going to place, the pair, and the order type, i will notify you of the blog address tomorrow, join free, so that by then you can have something to bank on.
note 10,000k is the minimum target my. actual view is bigger than that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
naijababe:

This dude had it coming, he consistently insults people when he does not agree with their calls. Is it too much to respectfully disagree with a call?

I see your point though and apologise to the house.
Sign of maturity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
rozayx5: 3 profitable trades just closed one to show you guys the remaining 2, 700 $ not bad
No disrespect bro.is that lot size 10.0 and 5.0? You get mind oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: well also to stay on course there is a new program i am launching tomorrow, i am raising 1000usd to 10,000usd before december, using xenafx and xenanews system( my latest acquisition) if you wud like to join the program for free just send an email to rozayx5@gmail.com, with heading " trading project" after sending me your mail i will inform you of the blog i am opening and you will be following my live trades from there, so that we can enter at the same time, cos i cant do that on this thread, too much distraction.

on the blog you will be notified of the next trade i am going to place, the pair, and the order type, i will notify you of the blog address tomorrow, join free, so that by then you can have something to bank on.
note 10,000k is the minimum target my. actual view is bigger than that.

Please @ rozayx5, can you share with me the indicator your using to distory this brokers....lol. plz send the indicator at p.lerick@yahoo.com GOD BLESS YOU. Thanks!!! I will also luv to be ur big fan at ur new blog.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2012
just came accross this application call fantasydaytrader that is use to monitor forex and other stocks and i decided to share the link, it even work on my nokia X2 type this link to your phone browser www.fantasydaytrader.com/download then download and install.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2012
MBFX SYSTEM MANUAL MBFX SYSTEM FAQ DOWNLOAD NOW

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 2:36am On Jul 11, 2012
ncpat: MBFX SYSTEM MANUAL MBFX SYSTEM FAQ DOWNLOAD NOW
Can you send me this system pls
da.ghost63 at yahoo dot com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2012
watch out for my project something that can devastate these brokers more than xenafx is coming soon, enter into my trading room and learn how you can run an account with 30+ without a loss, these brokers have been enjoying our margin calls over the years now it is time to give them their own margin calls grin

dont miss out on the fun my trading project goes off today and let me show you how we are going to raise 1000$ to 10000$, if you like join if you dont like stay there. it is your own decision

any way was looking for 15 pips but i think am going out at 13 need to go relax

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2012
join me today at 7pm on eurusd after the FOMC meeting[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] there are pips too be made grin

the calendar for too day am expecting some cool pips from that their meeting will keep you posted on my trades

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2012
please rozayx5 or ncpat, send me MBFX SYSTEM at p.lerick@yahoo.com Thanks and God Bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.